Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime (10960 Views)

Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent / Buhari Leaves For France On Sunday For African Finance Summit / Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime by BluntCrazeMan: 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
The THISDAY/ARISE Group Chairman, Prince Nduka Obaigbena, said this during his closing remarks at the Presidential Debate/Town-hall meeting on 6th November 2022..

He said that they will invite the other candidates to the same series of “SECURITY AND ECONOMY”, and after that, there would be the next series on “EDUCATION, HEALTHCARE, AND SOCIAL SERVICES”...

He also said that the town-hall meetings would continue to hold every Sunday for a while....

Scroll to 4:24:20 and start watching from there to hear his closing remarks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98-gvsRVMVc

1 Like

Re: The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime by Naira20: 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
Lol
Abati has killed the credibility

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime by slivertongue: 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
I doubt it will sell again after the manner in which the first was held

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime by BluntCrazeMan: 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2022
Naira20:
Lol

slivertongue:
I doubt it will sell again after the manner in which the first was held

It will always continue to get better.

The first of the series was not too bad in my own judgement.
And they have already taken their corrections.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime by Naira20: 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
Abati was warned severally.. Wasn't he?

Meanwhile, we've moved past AriseTV.

OBIdient2.0 will format the media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGpkS5T1iRo

BluntCrazeMan:

11 Likes

Re: The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime by PresidObi: 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
We are no longer interested.

Manchester united cannot be competing in the same league with Bendel Insurance.

Peter Obi cannot be holding a debate with Okowa and Dino, he is too big for these men.

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime by Vickym1(f): 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
I pray Peter Obi doesn't honour their invitation any longer

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime by BluntCrazeMan: 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
Vickym1:
I pray Peter Obi doesn't honour their invitation any longer
The urge to speak on issues cannot let Obi to turn down the invitations.

People pay to have some time on air.

But Peter is having himself on the air free of charge.
And he is utilising the opportunity to speak to Nigerians.

No matter what you see, Peter is not seeing it.
He is seeing the Nigerians who he would reach to through all these available means.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime by Vickym1(f): 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

He is seeing the Nigerians who he would reach to through all these available means.
I understand buh they're using that medium to insult him, is really annoying that the people u're trying ur possible best to help come out of poverty insult u anyhow.

24 Likes

Re: The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime by BluntCrazeMan: 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
Vickym1:

I understand buh they're using that medium to insult him, is really annoying the people u're trying ur possible best to help come out of poverty insult u anyhow.
I understand.

But the Peter Obi I know is seeing beyond all their insults and pettiness.

He has the vast majority of Nigerians in Mind.
Putting Nigeria among the nations that are doing well internationally.

He is not interested in being a local champion through Government wealth..
He had already achieved that status using his own personal wealth.
And he is tired of being a rich man in a poor Country.

He is aiming higher.

An example with Jesus.
He left heaven, and became a very poor man on earth, and he still suffered and died a shameful death, just because of the same people who cajoled and insulted him.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime by Mimipo(m): 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ok
Re: The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime by LiveWithIt: 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
Sebi na obi sabi attend everything wey them no call am for...
Now he has lost the shekini respect he has I doubt if he will attend anyone again, cry cry adult man. You just want to be everywhere useless OBI..
Only useless and lazy ppl will vote OBI.

The reason I love BAT, don't be everywhere so you don't loose your respect great one from the best candidate.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime by HeadNigga: 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
Never watching that show again if a v.p candidate represents the main candidate again

In my opinion sef, Obi should not go for debates again. He has proven himself.

Someone quoted me and said Tinubu is justified for skipping debates. Lol

Lol...Tinubu should go for interviews let us check something.

Peter Obi has availed himself for debates at least twice. On one occasion Tinubu was represented by his vice, on another occasion (yesterday) Atiku was represented by okowa his vice.

My submission is that Peter obi should never engage in a debate with any vice presidential candidate. At least Nigerians know he is capable of debating. Same can't be said of your Tinubu

26 Likes

Re: The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime by VULCAN(m): 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
Tell us how you know they have taken correction??

BluntCrazeMan:

Re: The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime by vendor03: 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
来了 老铁
Re: The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime by dam2000(m): 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
Avoid the violence obidient
Re: The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime by Felabrity: 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
A joke.

Even kwankwaso was complaining yesterday that they can't attend meetings like that everytime.

Moreover, don't expect Peter Obi henceforth in your mixed presidential debates, if you can't provide Atiku and Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime by Fiscus105(m): 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubu will still dodge it, he said he strong and experienced enough to be president, yet he cannot come for a debate of just 2 hours to show case the whole world how he wants to run the country. ( Office that requires 24hours mental alertness by occupier )

Yet some people who are educated and agile will still go out on election day to vote for such man. The same people will be the first set of people to lament after election.

2 Likes

Re: The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime by abobote: 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
And Dr Ruben Abbati won't anchor it again?

1 Like

Re: The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime by Pinterest: 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
HeadNigga:
Never watching that show again if a v.p candidate represents the main candidate again

In my opinion sef, Obi should not go for debates again. He has proven himself.

So Tinubu is justified for not attending?

2 Likes

Re: The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime by Soulsymbol99: 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
Naira20:
Lol

Exactly

1 Like

Re: The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime by abobote: 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Now he has lost the shekini respect he has I doubt if he will attend anyone again, cry cry adult man. You just want to be everywhere useless OBI..

The reason I love BAT, don't be everywhere so you don't loose your respect great one from the best candidate.

The way most of just dish insult unprovoked as comment baffles me

3 Likes

Re: The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime by kasonud(m): 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

Well said.

1 Like

Re: The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime by LiveWithIt: 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
abobote:

The way most of just dish insult as comment baffles me
It will definitely baffle you, have you ever seen zombies make comments?
Address your own before trying to form Saint here.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime by HeadNigga: 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2022
Pinterest:

So Tinubu is justified for not attending?
Lol...Tinubu should go for interviews let us check something.

Peter Obi has availed himself for debates at least twice. On one occasion Tinubu was represented by his vice, on another occasion (yesterday) Atiku was represented by okowa his vice.

My submission is that Peter obi should never engage in a debate with any vice presidential candidate. At least Nigerians know he is capable of debating. Same can't be said of your Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime by bishopkay: 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

He must boycott the show henceforth! How can he be on the mic speaking while Dino constitutes a nuisance in the audience Coughing and distracting him and the audience?

All this without a reprimand from Abati? Abati killed the show with partisanship even before it began LMAO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime by bishopkay: 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
LiveWithIt:

The lunatics have taken over the asylum LMAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime by PlayerMeji: 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2022
ok
Re: The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime by bishopkay: 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2022
Dead show LMAO
Abati killed the show before it ever kicked off. Peter is the reason the show sells. He won't attend any henceforth.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amnesty International Operations Damaging Military's Morale - Presidency / Governor Umahi Covers Superior RTV Magazine, UK (Photo) / Enugu State Government Commences Fixing Of Potholes, Traffic Lights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.