Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

How My Brother Got Healed Of Schizophrenia And Catatonic Seizures - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Brother Got Healed Of Schizophrenia And Catatonic Seizures (1879 Views)

Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 / TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease / "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Brother Got Healed Of Schizophrenia And Catatonic Seizures by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
[quote author=TiredOfFighting post=73972012][/quote]
Re: How My Brother Got Healed Of Schizophrenia And Catatonic Seizures by grandstar(m): 11:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
LuciferGospel:

So you're an ex-convict?

*spits angry

TiredOfFighting don't be put off by this statement.

Nothing spoil

2 Likes

Re: How My Brother Got Healed Of Schizophrenia And Catatonic Seizures by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 19, 2018
NPComplete:

How do u know this? I told u not to take stories at their face value. So the brother has been living all alone all this while while she was in jail, right? Who was feeding him?
Guy why u dey fall hand like this?
So it was a coincidence that he regained his sanity when the pastor prayed for him? How do you relate this with TiredOfFighting's claim about God leading her to help the insane people she was with at prison, with a subsequent assurance of her brother regaining his sanity?

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Got Healed Of Schizophrenia And Catatonic Seizures by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 19, 2018
NPComplete:

Guy no dey fall my hand na. Insanity is not always permanent. During the duration of his psychotic episodes someone must have been there especially to keep him from harming himself. And if the insanity is partly as a result of substance abuse, as I suspect it is because she said her brother smokes and drinks, then it is likely to subside when the substance is no longer available freely. And whoever he was staying with while she was in jail had a lot of incentive to ensure a strict medication so as not to risk himself or his family. Maybe the guy was even chained somewhere.

The pastor is the most laughable explanation I have seen. She was not even there. The pastor is not any different from the pastors that cut homeless and occasionally insane people's hair while they are lucid and claim it is by their power. All the pastor need do is find the guy when he is in his more lucid state and convalescent and start exploiting him.
Unfortunately the OP was not there. The story was told to her probably by the pastor and his followers. The OP doesn't seem like a person who is very good at taking a rational look at things. She is a woman after all. So she believes everything. Sadly, insanity like this is very likely to reoccur. For her safety I hope she is prepared and at least trying to avoid it.
You seem to be making wrong claims just to make an excuse. I clearly recall she said her friends (not necessarily the pastor's followers) first informed her about her brother's wellness. Why would they want to lie to her? And how does being a woman account for easy believism or lack of irrational thinking. Yes, there are false prophets out there who perform counterfeit miracles, but her testimony about the Holy spirit's directives in relation to the means of her brother's healing proves that it was God's doing.
Stop trying to fill this lady's mind with doubtful thoughts. Whom God has set free, He is free indeed. As long as she gets the message God tried to pass to her all along, she has nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Got Healed Of Schizophrenia And Catatonic Seizures by TiredOfFighting(f): 2:59am On Dec 19, 2018
Jayhazard:

You seem to be making wrong claims just to make an excuse. I clearly recall she said her friends (not necessarily the pastor's followers) first informed her about her brother's wellness. Why would they want to lie to her? And how does being a woman account for easy believism or lack of irrational thinking. Yes, there are false prophets out there who perform counterfeit miracles, but her testimony about the Holy spirit's directives in relation to the means of her brother's healing proves that it was God's doing.
Stop trying to fill this lady's mind with doubtful thoughts. Whom God has set free, He is free indeed. As long as she gets the message God tried to pass to her all along, she has nothing to worry about.

Bless you

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Got Healed Of Schizophrenia And Catatonic Seizures by NPComplete: 6:59am On Dec 19, 2018
Jayhazard:

So it was a coincidence that he regained his sanity when the pastor prayed for him? How do you relate this with TiredOfFighting's claim about God leading her to help the insane people she was with at prison, with a subsequent assurance of her brother regaining his sanity?

I have answered this before and will not go back answer it again. No she didn't heal any mad person. She just wants to believe she did. If she is so good, she should go and try to heal at least 2 really mad people in her area. Fantastic stories. But still bullshit. The person she said she healed must have gotten to her own lucid state too. If we put her under watch, u will notice she is probably still not complete yet.

This is where I stop. I just hope she takes precautions because she will remember this conversation if she doesn't. Unfortunately she will be too ashamed to come back to tell us. Take precautions OP. A word is enough for the wise. U won't be the first Christian I know that will make this mistake.

Stop feeding her mind with irrational nonsense. U won't be there when she faces the consequence of the sort of stupidity u are encouraging.
Re: How My Brother Got Healed Of Schizophrenia And Catatonic Seizures by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 19, 2018
NPComplete:

I have answered this before and will not go back answer it again. No she didn't heal any mad person. She just wants to believe she did. If she is so good, she should go and try to heal at least 2 really mad people in her area. Fantastic stories. But still bullshit. The person she said she healed must have gotten to her own lucid state too. If we put her under watch, u will notice she is probably still not complete yet.

This is where I stop. I just hope she takes precautions because she will remember this conversation if she doesn't. Unfortunately she will be too ashamed to come back to tell us. Take precautions OP. A word is enough for the wise. U won't be the first Christian I know that will make this mistake.

Stop feeding her mind with irrational nonsense. U won't be there when she faces the consequence of the sort of stupidity u are encouraging.
Two years from now, you'll be disappointed when she comes back here testifying about how much her brother has recovered and achieved as an effect of this turn around. Your mind is finite, and it is pride that has led you to look for unnecessary excuses even when the truth is laid before you.
Take care!

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Got Healed Of Schizophrenia And Catatonic Seizures by OpenYourEyes1: 7:20am On Dec 19, 2018
NPComplete:

You little atheist are heartless bitter souls. What are you doing on religion section if you do not believe in God your Creator? Let the young lady be.

Join your people in North Korea and Cuba. Those are full blown atheist Nations .
Re: How My Brother Got Healed Of Schizophrenia And Catatonic Seizures by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 19, 2018
TiredOfFighting:

Bless you
You too ma'am. Please do not pay attention to these misled souls. The enemy had a great plan for you, but God in His might has thwarted those plans. Now that you have conquered, he's trying to fill your mind with doubts, within a short period. He always takes his chances, doesn't he? lol. But he has failed, you and I know this. Whatever you have lost along the line, you have regained mightily in Christ. Remain steadfast in the Lord and watch Him do more.

3 Likes

Re: How My Brother Got Healed Of Schizophrenia And Catatonic Seizures by NPComplete: 7:34am On Dec 19, 2018
Jayhazard:

Two years from now, you'll be disappointed when she comes back here testifying about how much her brother has recovered and achieved as an effect of this turn around. Your mind is finite, and it is pride that has led you to look for unnecessary excuses even when the truth is laid before you.
Take care!

Amen. Frankly this is what I pray for.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was Matthew 28 VS 19 Altered By The Catholic Church? / Gospel Hall: Evangelistic Messages / Is Salvation Army A Church or Charitable Organisation In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.