Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) (38721 Views)

Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures / Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend / Kanayo O Kanayo And Anita Ukah At Cros-over Night In Mbaise Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by SingleWahala(f): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ugly family, I can't wait to see their divorce, let their kids be wayward and miserable

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2018
If they make pikins they will be fine!
Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by adecz: 11:45am On Dec 18, 2018
grin grin

The girl try..

But she resemble Indian Osú.
Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by Starboytwo(m): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2018
Where are them sad
Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by Mace0lane: 11:48am On Dec 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ugly family, I can't wait to see their divorce, let their kids be wayward and miserable
Doing what the foolish tribe of Biafra knows how to do best

1 Like

Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by Jabioro: 11:49am On Dec 18, 2018
These the people who help him ruined HiTV..
Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 18, 2018
pyyxxaro:
See wetin tooo much Zeeworld de cause undecided

grin
pyyxxaro:
See wetin tooo much Zeeworld de cause undecided

Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by educhigo: 11:56am On Dec 18, 2018
the man don dey look like indian man small small undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by medropoly(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2018
ZEE WORLD... extraordinary every day cheesy cheesy

Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by mozel247: 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
Get a life

SIMPLYkush:

1 Like

Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
Finally, e be like interracial Na hin sweet pass grin
Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by pagorino(m): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I'm sorry to say, you must b mentally drained n derailed.. Spits

1 Like

Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by theoldpretender(m): 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ehiscotch:
HITV messed up. They couldn't compete with DSTV's monopoly. Anyways, they probably had their reasons.

Why are indian women always this radiant?

Hitv went into the market on the assumption that Nigerians bought cable for Premiership and Champions league.

Big mistake.

Apart from football....HiTV's package was very lean. News, doccumentaries, children's TV, religion, even Nollywood...

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by mikejj(m): 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
grin hope he can danci yoo.
Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by Tobigold: 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Weyrey rey o

1 Like

Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by SURElee(f): 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
I thought Toyin Subair was married all along.
Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

This is getting out of hand dude!

Way out of hand!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
All i want to know is ? She get younger sister!
Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by okadoo: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
hisexcellency34:
If I see u and I don't hit my HITV decoder on your conehead, call me bastard

Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
Race mixing is a beautiful thing.
My problem is these two will have children with strong African features. Remember Denrele Edun? He is surprisingly half Indian.
Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
Kenekingisback:
That is why HiTV died angry angry angry

Indian flavour...too much sauce embarassed
tongue
Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Bad belle
Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by Mruwa1(m): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
hisexcellency34:
If I see u and I don't hit my HITV decoder on your conehead, call me bastard
you b bad person ... for me after i hit d man wit my HITV decoder. I go use cabl too flog dis man till he faint and i go wake am again after 5. Min. Wit same HITv cable
Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by Just2endowed2(m): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
okwabayi:
Race mixing is a beautiful thing.
My problem is these two will have children with strong African features. Remember Denrele Edun? He is surprisingly half Indian.

thats why he has long blowing hair growing up
Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
Cute
Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by godwon01(m): 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
Very rare to see the indian girls marry outside their culture. They are so conservative and very rigid.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by maasoap(m): 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ehiscotch:
HITV messed up. They couldn't compete with DSTV's monopoly. Anyways, they probably had their reasons.

Why are indian women always this radiant?

EPL ruined him. I didn't believe when my brother told me the story until I read it up on the Internet. Crazy business agreement
Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by maasoap(m): 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2018
ednut1:
which business have u set up or ran

Silliest response ever
Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by akaahs(m): 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2018
BECAUSE OF AN INDIANA WOMAN, D NO FIT CONCENTRATE DO BUSINESS ABI
Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by madjune(m): 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
This fake guy that was chasing people from viewing centers from watching the premier league because they tapped from his HiTV.

Na snake girl he come marry.
Fake man will always remain fake.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership / Mr Ibu's 4-Month-Old Grand Daughter (Photo) / Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.