Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Actor Funsho Adeolu Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With His Pretty Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Funsho Adeolu Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With His Pretty Wife (1505 Views)

I’m Only For My Wife And Kids, Not A Sex Symbol – Funsho Adeolu / Yoruba Actors Don’t Have Six-packs Because They're Busy –funsho Adeolu / Lovely Photo Of Actor, Funsho Adeolu And His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Funsho Adeolu Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With His Pretty Wife by praizblog: 10:53am On Dec 18, 2018
Popular nollywood actor Funsho Adeolu shares adorable love up photos with his wife as they celebrates their wedding anniversary together.

Congratulations to them.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actor-funsho-adeolu-celebrates-wedding-anniversary-with-his-pretty-wife/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Actor Funsho Adeolu Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With His Pretty Wife by itspzpics(m): 10:53am On Dec 18, 2018
See more romantic photos of Adeolu and his wife with their children here >>>.http://www.praizenews.com/actor-funsho-adeolu-celebrates-wedding-anniversary-with-his-pretty-wife/

Re: Actor Funsho Adeolu Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With His Pretty Wife by SIMPLYkush: 11:01am On Dec 18, 2018
chai, that woman is ugly na, I can't even come close to her, I guess she must be smelling like adesuwas damaged womb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor Funsho Adeolu Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With His Pretty Wife by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:17am On Dec 18, 2018
grin see these fat unkempt couple cool that's why I always say people should work out more

6 years old Nigerian Adsense for sale
Re: Actor Funsho Adeolu Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With His Pretty Wife by gulfer: 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
grin see these fat unkempt couple cool that's why I always say people should work out more

6 years old Nigerian Adsense for sale

Go and buy sense fom ADSENSE angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mr P Calls Up Rudeboy Into His Private Jet / Breaking Busola Was Not Raped-kemiolunloyo (pics) / Seyi Law Gets Called Out For Writing A Poem To Bnaija's Mike And He Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.