Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

How Much Does It Cost To Ship From Germany To Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Does It Cost To Ship From Germany To Nigeria (25262 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To. Re-fill AC Gas / How Much Does It Cost To Register A Car In Nigeria / Best Way To Ship A Car To Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Ship From Germany To Nigeria by blackcat1: 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2010
Shipping honda crv from germany

1. How much is the shipping?
2. How much will it cost to clear the 20 ft container in Lagos?
3. How long will I need to wait for the car to reach Nigeria?
4. Which company do most Nigerians use when shipping from Germany?

Thanks for your answers.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Ship From Germany To Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2010
The year of the vehicle been shipped would greatly determine if Roro would be a better shipping plan.

I definitely can help with the Clearing at the Lagos point of entry and delivered to your desired Location.

Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com for more info and concern.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Ship From Germany To Nigeria by blackcat1: 10:27am On Aug 08, 2010
femmy2010:

The year of the vehicle been shipped would greatly determine if Roro would be a better shipping plan.

I definitely can help with the Clearing at the Lagos point of entry and delivered to your desired Location.

Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com for more info and concern.

Honda CR V year 2000 model.
I'll e-mail or call when I have shipped the car.
Can you at least give me an estimate of how much it will cost to clear roro and 20ft container?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Ship From Germany To Nigeria by blackcat1: 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2010
any shipping agents in germany?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Ship From Germany To Nigeria by chelseabmw(m): 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2010
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Ship From Germany To Nigeria by blackcat1: 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2010
chelseabmw:

Thanks am guessing thats the cost for clearing roro. Do you know how much it will cost to clear a 20ft container?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Ship From Germany To Nigeria by femy2010(m): 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2010
Containerizing a 2000 crv is not the best as I would cost you much more than N300k to clear.My advice is to ship it RORO.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Ship From Germany To Nigeria by ismart: 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
femy2010:
Containerizing a 2000 crv is not the best as I would cost you much more than N300k to clear.My advice is to ship it RORO.

Please, I need your help.

I am looking at the hyundai sonata 2.7 V6 GLS, 2004 and it's located in Berlin.

I will like to buy the car but how much will it cost me to ship it from Germany to Nigeria?

What's the most used Shipping company used by Nigerians to Ship from Germany to Nigeria.

How much will it cost me to clear in Nigeria?

What is roro and how does it differ from container? Which would be best for me to use.

Thanks.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Ship From Germany To Nigeria by lade007(m): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
ismart:

Please, I need your help.

I am looking at the hyundai sonata 2.7 V6 GLS, 2004 and it's located in Berlin.

I will like to buy the car but how much will it cost me to ship it from Germany to Nigeria?

What's the most used Shipping company used by Nigerians to Ship from Germany to Nigeria.

How much will it cost me to clear in Nigeria?

What is roro and how does it differ from container? Which would be best for me to use.

Thanks.

Hello..I know this is a late post but I am sure someone will benefit from the answer someday. Shipping from Germany depends on the location. The cheapest location is the Hamburg port which is 450 Euros for car and 600 for vans. For containers 20ft cost between 1500-1800 depending on the shipping company while 40ft container is between 2200-2500.

I offer shipping services of all kinds of vehicles, trucks and machines from Germany and neighbouring European nations like Belgium, Luxembourg, Poland and Netherlands. My contact?

Lade
+4917632501109

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Ship From Germany To Nigeria by chidi4eze(m): 7:46am On Dec 28, 2017
lade007:

Hello..I know this is a late post but I am sure someone will benefit from the answer someday. Shipping from Germany depends on the location. The cheapest location is the Hamburg port which is 450 Euros for car and 600 for vans. For containers 20ft cost between 1500-1800 depending on the shipping company while 40ft container is between 2200-2500.

I offer shipping services of all kinds from Germany and neighbouring European nations like Belgium, Luxembourg, Poland and Netherlands. My contact?

Lade
+4915213216293
how long will it take the car to get to Nigeria that's if you're sending the car direct without using container?

5 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Ship From Germany To Nigeria by lade007(m): 11:26am On Dec 28, 2017
chidi4eze:
how long will it take the car to get to Nigeria that's if you're sending the car direct without using container?

It will take 4-5 weeks

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Ship From Germany To Nigeria by chidi4eze(m): 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
lade007:

It will take 4-5 weeks
okay thanks
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Ship From Germany To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
lade007:

I offer shipping services of all kinds from Germany and neighbouring European nations like Belgium, Luxembourg, Poland and Netherlands. My contact?

Lade
+4915213216293

What city do you operate out of? And will you do vehicle pickup or can the vehicle be delivered to you? Are you registered as a business in Germany?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Ship From Germany To Nigeria by lade007(m): 1:21am On Dec 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:

What city do you operate out of? And will you do vehicle pickup or can the vehicle be delivered to you? Are you registered as a business in Germany?

Thanks.

I operate all over Germany but I ship from Hamburg....I can do pick up and you can also deliver to me. I am not registered as a business in Germany yet

7 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Ship From Germany To Nigeria by Lajenni: 1:09pm On May 03, 2018
lade007:

I operate all over Germany but I ship from Hamburg....I can do pick up and you can also deliver to me. I am not registered as a business in Germany yet

Hello Lade007, I've been trying to hooke up with you on WhatsApp' I need your service, let's chat
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Ship From Germany To Nigeria by lade007(m): 8:11pm On May 03, 2018
Lajenni:

Hello Lade007, I've been trying to hooke up with you on WhatsApp' I need your service, let's chat

Hello sir....I am sorry for the late reply...I was a little bit occupied....I habe replied your messages now....Thanks and regards
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Ship From Germany To Nigeria by lade007(m): 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
Need help bringing in your consignment from Germany? Call me today for the easiest solution. Check the signature for my contact
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Ship From Germany To Nigeria by lade007(m): 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2018
Bring in your orders

A trial will convince you
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Ship From Germany To Nigeria by jisijr: 10:57pm On May 02, 2019
Please can anyone help me with a sincere and honest shipper from Stuttgart who can carry out shipping process for a truck from Stuttgart to Nigeria. I would love to know the cost of shipping a 20 tonnes truck to Lagos. Asap please
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Ship From Germany To Nigeria by dongc(m): 11:16pm On May 03, 2019
jisijr:
Please can anyone help me with a sincere and honest shipper from Stuttgart who can carry out shipping process for a truck from Stuttgart to Nigeria. I would love to know the cost of shipping a 20 tonnes truck to Lagos. Asap please

http://www.africa-shipping.net/ normally known as contruck...they are the best and most affordable....they ship from hamburg
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Ship From Germany To Nigeria by DameBeloved(f): 7:32am On Oct 22, 2019
Hello, good morning good people. Please I need advice on the process to follow when purchasing and shipping a car from Germany to Nigeria. Any advice on which car sale site / location is welcomed. Thank you so much.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Ship From Germany To Nigeria by kakakibuy(m): 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
DameBeloved:
Hello, good morning good people. Please I need advice on the process to follow when purchasing and shipping a car from Germany to Nigeria. Any advice on which car sale site / location is welcomed. Thank you so much.

1. www.mobile.de
2. www.autoscout24.com

If you need further clarification/guidiance connect with me on WhatsApp

WhatsApp: +436602306454

For direct WhatsApp message https:///436602306454

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Ship From Germany To Nigeria by lade007(m): 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
DameBeloved:

Hello good afternoon. I can give you a step by step analysis on how to do it. I live and do business in Germany. My service also include picking up vehicles from anywhere in Germany and neighboring countries to the port for onward shipment to Nigeria. You can write me via email or simply on whatsapp.
Plus four nine one 763250 one one zero nine.
Look forward to reading from you.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Ship From Germany To Nigeria by DameBeloved(f): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
Thank you@kakakibuy and @lade007. I will read through.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Ship From Germany To Nigeria by NotComplaining: 6:47am On Apr 09, 2020
Hi I would like to ship batteries that weigh 974kg, how much will it cost to Lagos?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Ship From Germany To Nigeria by Nerdray: 11:26am On Apr 09, 2020
lade007:

Lade
+4915213216293

Is this number on WhatsApp?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Ship From Germany To Nigeria by lade007(m): 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nerdray:

Is this number on WhatsApp?

Sorry... This number is no more working.... You can use this one instead

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Ship From Germany To Nigeria by lade007(m): 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
NotComplaining:
Hi I would like to ship batteries that weigh 974kg, how much will it cost to Lagos?

You can send me some pictures of the batteries via WhatsApp.... My contact is in my signature
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Ship From Germany To Nigeria by Nerdray: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
lade007:

Sorry... This number is no more working.... You can use this one instead

Thanks

Ok
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Ship From Germany To Nigeria by Annestacia: 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
lade007:

I offer shipping services of all kinds of vehicles, trucks and machines from Germany and neighbouring European nations like Belgium, Luxembourg, Poland and Netherlands. My contact?

Lade
+4917632501109

Is this information still valid or has it changed? if it has changed, please what is the updated version?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Ship From Germany To Nigeria by lade007(m): 11:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
Annestacia:

Is this information still valid or has it changed? if it has changed, please what is the updated version?

Good evening. The information has slightly changed. Please do contact me for the updated information.

Regards.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Ship From Germany To Nigeria by Annestacia: 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
lade007:

Good evening. The information has slightly changed. Please do contact me for the updated information.

Regards.

What’s your updated contact email?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does Honda Bullet (tiger Face ) Looks Like? / Check Out The 2016 G-wagon Mamba / A BMW Made From Recycled Parts Goes 994 Miles On A Single Charge-Sets New Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.