Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

25,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kano (16390 Views)

10,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edda, Ebonyi State (Photos) / Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] / 5,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kano by Afunwa2028: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
APC is foolish and cheap....does Ganduje av moral standing to speak?
Re: 25,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kano by GavelSlam: 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
MondayOsunbor:
Jesus is weeping for this country as for me is either buhari leave or I leave Nigeria can not contain both of us

Dey go where you dey go quick quick.

Carry Anini with you.

1 Like

Re: 25,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kano by igwefivestar(m): 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
OduduaDefender:
Over 25,000 members of the Kwankwasiyya movement of the Peoples Democratic Party from Kano South have dumped the party for the All Progressives Congress.

While receiving the new members, Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, used the occasion to present flags to all candidates contesting for seats in the House of Representatives and State Assembly in the 2019 general elections.

According to the defectors, they were in Rano Local Government Area to witness the formal presentation of flags to Senator Kabiru Gaya and other candidates from Kano South by Governor Ganduje, during the final grand rally for all candidates from the zone.
It should be noted that Kano State, being the most populous state in the federation has 24 candidates for the House of Representatives and 40 gunning for the State House of Assembly seats.

At the Kano Central zone, the former two-term governor of the state and the former Minister of Education, Malam Ibrahim Shekarau, the Sardauna of Kano, was presented with a decorated flag.

Similarly, all other contestants from the zone for the 2019 general elections, were decorated with party flags, at another event, held at Kano Pillars Stadium, Sabon Gari, in the metropolis.

A one-time governor of the State, Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya, who is currently representing Kano South, was also presented, with a decorated flag at Rano LG.

Prior to the zonal campaign rallies, Ganduje and the party stakeholders from the entire 44 Government areas of the State held a crucial meeting to map out strategies for the 2019 general elections, at Coronation Hall, Government House, Kano.

At the meeting, Ganduje made it abundantly clear that the impressive achievements of the APC, at both federal and state levels, were enough credentials for the party to emerge victorious in the 2019 elections.

He said that, “President Muhammadu Buhari’s unrelenting efforts in developing our dear country from all fronts, particularly in the areas he (Buhari) identified as his priorities, security, economy and employment, are platforms to give us more courage for 2019.”

At the three senatorial zones, Ganduje urged party supporters, to ensure that President Muhammadu Buhari secured the over five million votes he promised him in the forthcoming 2019 presidential polls.

“Nigeria has no any other serious candidate than President Muhammadu Buhari. We believe in his honesty, integrity, accountability and transparency attributes. That is why his good work as our President goes across the nation. Without considering any ethnic, religious or sectional lines, he is a true patriotic democrat and a sincere Nigerian” Ganduje said.

Governor Ganduje promised the decamping PDP/Kwankwasiyya defectors equal treatment in the party. He assured them that they have come to where they and their children would benefit from the abundant dividends of democracy.

https://punchng.com/25000-pdp-members-defect-to-apc-in-kano/
no picture to prove it
Re: 25,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kano by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
25k, how can we confirm that.

BUY foreign used cars at affordable prices, fix your car reverse camera and dvd and confirm your customs duty paper at flat rate.
Re: 25,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kano by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
cheesy
Re: 25,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kano by Sunfull(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
Friends of d dullard. They know nothing about the hardship caused by Bubu. Surely they will regret cos we are already atikulated.
Re: 25,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kano by 34webers(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
[s]
sexiestharam:
Gandollar still has the liver to praise Buhari's honesty, integrity and accountability when himself has none? We are in deep trouble in this country! grin
[/s]
Cry me a river

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kano by Sunfull(m): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
Mad people
Re: 25,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kano by Bodude504: 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
Good news

1 Like

Re: 25,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kano by Smile4daddy(m): 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
February will be harvest time for Buhari. His love for the people will be reciprocated. His good works will be rewarded and like harvest time Buhari will have a bumper harvest of Votes.

Buhari is a lion and just as lion is king of the forest, Buhari shall be crowned in May as our president. This we shall celebrate with joy and fanfare.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 25,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kano by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
If not for personal hatred? Who wouldn't want Buhari to consolidate on his good 3 yes work? I am not saying he was excellent, yet he made some stupid decisions- he closed borders prematurely having not planted enough rice before hurriedly shut it. He failed to deal with issue of herdsmen head on, especially as he refused to visit Benue State. My people PDP is never an option.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kano by Denikayan: 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
NIGERIA is APC and APC is Nigeria.

Tell them again please!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kano by RealityShot: 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
Wise men...

#iStandWithBuhari #HAtifuIsCabalsChoice
Re: 25,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kano by Grace001: 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
Exactly 25k no addition or subtracting. This census no be here
Re: 25,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kano by Denikayan: 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
Smile4daddy:
February will be harvest time for Buhari. His love for the people will be reciprocated. His good works will be rewarded and like harvest time Buhari will have a bumper harvest of Votes.

Buhari is a lion and just as lion is king of the forest, Buhari shall be crowned in May as our president. This we shall celebrate with joy and fanfare.

Tell them again please
Re: 25,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kano by Smile4daddy(m): 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
Sunfull:
Friends of d dullard. They know nothing about the hardship caused by Bubu. Surely they will regret cos we are already atikulated.
Oh so sorry for getting atikulated.

Don't worry I promise that myself and Buharists nationwide will surely grace Atiku obituary final wake-keeping at the polling unit on February 16th 2019.

Until then, take heart.
Re: 25,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kano by alizma: 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
Atiku : Buhari you no go campaign for reelection?
Buhari : watin concern you, the reelection na your own abi my own?
Atiku: saraki my man, watin you think say this man get for mind.
saraki: like Buhari, I am also an introvert but I fear this man, he is highly on predictable, in fact I am scared of his possible next action.
Re: 25,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kano by SaturnNick(m): 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lies
Re: 25,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kano by ClearFlair: 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
deboysben:
25000 enemies of the country

Although that doesn't stop Bubu from going back to Daura
In your dreams. Keep dreaming.
Re: 25,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kano by OgBurna(m): 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
StOla:
It seems only the SouthEast and parts of the SouthSouth consider the 16yrs of PDP federal power as a success. Hence, the slavery to PDP servitude.

The same 16yrs where there was no electrical power, no good roads, no working refinery, no dignifying healthcare, Police and Military brutality, zero regard for human life, chronic corruption, comatose education that saw Nigerian students opting for Ghana, etc.

I am not saying APC has fared better in 3+yrs in those same factors, what I am saying is what manner of a self-hating people would have wanted the PDP to continue past its 16yrs of failure, yet are daily lamenting over APC's 3yrs of failure such that they are determined to have PDP back in power to do what they never did in 16yrs?

How people rationalise 16yrs of failure as the best the nation has to offer and should be reengaged with federal power, is the extreme of mass mental slavery.

Just the little time Yar'adua was the president...
It was better than the whole 3+ years done already by APC
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 25,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kano by samlake(m): 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
Pictures or i don't believe...
Re: 25,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kano by monex(m): 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
StOla:
It seems only the SouthEast and parts of the SouthSouth consider the 16yrs of PDP federal power as a success. Hence, the slavery to PDP servitude.

The same 16yrs where there was no electrical power, no good roads, no working refinery, no dignifying healthcare, Police and Military brutality, zero regard for human life, chronic corruption, comatose education that saw Nigerian students opting for Ghana, etc.

I am not saying APC has fared better in 3+yrs in those same factors, what I am saying is what manner of a self-hating people would have wanted the PDP to continue past its 16yrs of failure, yet are daily lamenting over APC's 3yrs of failure such that they are determined to have PDP back in power to do what they never did in 16yrs?

How people rationalise 16yrs of failure as the best the nation has to offer and should be reengaged with federal power, is the extreme of mass mental slavery.

well you consider Ganduje a success so I am not surprised. It is a Dog-Eat-Dog situation.
Re: 25,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kano by aydought: 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
Fake news! Why is it always a round figure? Not 25,500 nor even 24,790. Quoting number anyhow. Lies everywhere!!
Re: 25,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kano by vanfem: 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
Who did the counting? Please show the list!
Re: 25,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kano by ArcFresky(m): 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2018
kumakunta:

But you won’t ask this question if it happens to be APC to PDP

I would actually... Cos all are liars.
Re: 25,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kano by Mrmoore14(m): 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
Thought PDP were not up to 25000 again.... where APC for see those wen decamp??

Just asking though
Re: 25,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kano by damisijohn(m): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
Did they use counting machine to know the actual number of defectors, I can perceived lies.
Re: 25,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kano by mastar111: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
Fake news. Pictures or I don't believe it.
Re: 25,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kano by Yomboy4ever(m): 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
Heya.. Some people will not sleep today..
Re: 25,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kano by sacx: 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
The Gandollar effect. This ones want a share of the dollars

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Renames Python Dance To Atilogwu Udo / Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello / Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.