Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,737 members, 7,813,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] (29708 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) / General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by midolian(m): 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2018

Two Special Assistants of Ifeanyi Okowa, Governor of Delta State, have led 5,000 members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

This formed part of the highlights at Oleh, headquarters of Isoko South Local Government Area of the state, during the formal declaration of the former Chairman, Delta State Board of Internal Revenue, Joel-Onowakpo Thomas, for the House of Representatives, Isoko Federal Constituency, in the forthcoming 2019 elections.

At the event, which held on Saturday, the Special Assistant to Governor Okowa on Youth and Community Development, who doubles as Chairman, Emede Community Union, Lucky Arumare, and the Special Assistant to the Governor on Women Mobilisation, Uyoyou Edhekpo, led more than 5,000 PDP members to defect to the APC.

Speaking at the event, Jones Erue, the state APC chairman said: "Governor Okowa will be shown the way out of the Government House by Deltans, because the people have concluded on enthroning an APC government come 2019 in Delta State.

“PDP has nothing to offer Deltans anymore. Deltans are tired and have rejected the PDP-led Government of Ifeanyi Okowa. With the crowd I see here today, it’s a walk-over for APC in Isoko and the Government House come 2019. Hon. Joel-Onowakpo Thomas has come to liberate the good people of Isoko Federal Constituency from 16 years of slavery in the hands of PDP in the Federal House of Representatives. We must all give our full support to Joel-Onowakpo.”

In his message, an APC chieftain in Isoko, Williams Omoviro, referring to the current member representing Isoko Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives, Leo Ogor, said: "I am an Ozoro man like Hon. Leo Ogor. I can tell you authoritatively that we are tired of Leo. He has nothing to offer for the 16 years. Let's all give our support to Hon. Joel-Onowakpo Thomas for total liberation”.

In his declaration speech, Joel-Onowakpo stated that his political interest was to "contribute his quota of national development".

He said: “I joined the PDP where I played active roles in building the party to enviable heights, culminating in my appointment as Chairman of the Board of Interval Revenue, Delta State, before I finally decided to call it quits with PDP, when all my entreaties against the misrule of the state and my beloved Isoko nation fell on deaf ears.

"I have, after due consultation, decided to formally declare to the Isoko people this day, August 25, 2018, here and now, that I am running for the nomination as a candidate, to fly the flag of the APC in the 2019 general election as member representing Isoko nation at the Federal House of Representatives, and put to an end to the current drift towards the enthronement of a political dynasty, which is alien to the Isoko people.”

http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/26/okowa%E2%80%99s-special-assistants-lead-5000-pdp-members-apc

2 Likes

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by SadiqBabaSani: 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
First And Foremost, I M a Bonafide Witness of The subject matter

JOT Was A Former henchman fr d PDP, D Current Minority' leader, Leo Ogor has been Too Power Drunk, He is Nt Development Centred its chop I chop Politics Instead of Concrete Infrastructural Developments, If he undertakes Any Contract its Gonna be Done wit Fake Materials.

I hate Buhari, I Blv he is Culpable fr killin of Christians And Ethnic cleansin , BT In 2019, Leo must Give way, Joel Onowakpo is a Pragmatic Person In Ds Case nt d party BT D Individual, Leo MST go

The Front line Contender Fr PDP Reps Ticket Frmr Delta SSG Sir Ayo Othihiwa Wud av been a Match fr Ds Guys Vibrancy BT Leo may Scheme his way tru ad Get d PDP Reps Ticket

12 Likes

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by SadiqBabaSani: 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
As far as Isoko is Concerned APC Needs to take Over To teach The many Political Jobbers Who Share d Common wealth of D Masses during Meetins,

From Ozoro-Emevor, Oleh-Igbide, Ofagbe to Umeh, Olomoro to Ugheli, PDP Has Taken Isoko for granted Infrastructurally

50 Likes 2 Shares

Leo Igor MST be Rooted Out, Idealy He wud av been a good Candidate Fr D Senate since Ijaw had Held Sway fr 16yrs in d person of James manager, BT His Style of Chop I chop, Sharing of Contracts to Cronies is unacceptable

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Dannyset(m): 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
Chai......
PDP obituary is just gyming everywhere cheesy

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by SolutionMee: 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
But I'm only seeing members of three families in the picture naw

Where are the five thousand people?

Exaggeration

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Asianguy(m): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
My uncle no try at all
Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by amaniro: 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nigeria politics ehh, how can common special assistant that is not meant to be know have much influence.

PDP right now

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by midolian(m): 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Cc: onecorner

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Mynd44: 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
The PDP needs to find a way to curb this defections in the SS. It won't end well for them

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Shukuakukobambi: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
Delta is PDP PDP is Delta cry

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by datopaper(m): 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
Any party Chief James Ibori is, is the goal in delta state. The nigeria syndrome .

We nèed to take it back

Youth wake up

Up Isoko
Up delta
Up Nigeria
Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Shukuakukobambi: 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:

JOT Was A Former henchman fr d PDP, D Current Minority' leads, Leo Ogor has been Too Power Drunk, He is Nt Development Centred its chop I chop Politics Instead of Concrete Infrastructural Developments, If he undertakes Any Contract its Gonna be Done wit Fake Materials.

I hate Buhari fr killin of Christians And Ethnic cleansin , BT In 2019, Leo must Give way, Joel Onowakpo is a Pragmatic Person In D's Case nt d party BT D Individual, Leo MST go

The Front line Contender Fr PDP Ticket Wud av been a Match fr Ds Guys Vibrancy BT Leo may Scheme his way tru ad Get d Ticket

I know this much too. If I or anyone else said it, it'll be termed lies grin

Leo is a gonna

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by blackaxe78: 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
SS is stylishly aligning.

When the chips are down come 2019, PDP will be a full South-Eastern regional party

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by tiwiex(m): 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
Dannyset:
Chai......
PDP obituary is just gyming everywhere cheesy
Is this about politics or hungry people? Must you party win all the time. So everyone has to decamp to APC now? A joke of a country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Drsheddy(m): 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
But why always 5,000?? 5,000 this 5,000 that Na lie joh d number no reach sad

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by deebsman1(m): 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
What is falling on PDP this way??

2 Likes

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by ibroauthen(m): 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
This is what the sane people call PENETRATION

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by blackaxe78: 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:

JOT Was A Former henchman fr d PDP, D Current Minority' leads, Leo Ogor has been Too Power Drunk, He is Nt Development Centred its chop I chop Politics Instead of Concrete Infrastructural Developments, If he undertakes Any Contract its Gonna be Done wit Fake Materials.

I hate Buhari fr killin of Christians And Ethnic cleansin , BT In 2019, Leo must Give way, Joel Onowakpo is a Pragmatic Person In D's Case nt d party BT D Individual, Leo MST go

The Front line Contender Fr PDP Ticket Wud av been a Match fr Ds Guys Vibrancy BT Leo may Scheme his way tru ad Get d Ticket

Do you have any proof to back up the bolden?

Una go just come online dey yarn okpata

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by SadiqBabaSani: 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mynd44:
The PDP needs to find a way to curb this defections in the SS. It won't end well for them
Dey are like Demi gods, PDP in D South West Has Institutionalized Corruption, Dey Distribute Poverty And Misery Like Agege Bread, Dey need to be out

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Jokerman(m): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
As a Deltan, although I am anti Buhari, I endorse this... PDP as plummed Delta to an extent of vanquishing.... imagine only Asaba makes little brain, and to think the state collects oil allocation...

Let's try another party, and see what will happen.... Although I would have preferred APGA.. since PDP don't want to give themselves brain, let them hands of Delta....

18 Likes

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Dannyset(m): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
tiwiex:

Is this about politics or hungry people? Must you party win all the time. So everyone has to decamp to APC now? A joke of a country.
Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by OCTAVO: 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
shocked
Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by obailala(m): 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:

Lol... the kind of 'shorthand' you used throughout this post, how exactly is this supposed to be fanciful or how exactly does this make writing faster?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by TreasureJunky: 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
When the small kai kai money they give them finish for their hand, they will run back to PDP. And by the way, Who counted them to ascertain that figure? APC and 5000 are like 5&6

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Gkay1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
let the truth be told,

okowa is a failure

5 Likes

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by SadiqBabaSani: 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
Jokerman:
As a Deltan, although I am anti Buhari, I endorse this... PDP as plummed Delta to an extent of vanquishing.... imagine only Asaba makes little brain, and to think the state collects oil allocation...

Let's try another party, and see what will happen.... Although I would have preferred APGA.. since PDP don't want to give themselves brain, let them hands of Delta....
We are Thinking The Same thin

2 Likes

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Jokerman(m): 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
blackaxe78:
SS is stylishly aligning.

When the chips are down come 2019, PDP will be a full South-Eastern regional party

You are a clown, APGA is SE party, buh their people don't want to embrace the fact yet....
Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by TRAY2(m): 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
Inconsequential
Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Glink2018(m): 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
midolian:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/26/okowa%E2%80%99s-special-assistants-lead-5000-pdp-members-apc

This might be an half truth o.

Or half lie. What do think?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mutiu Okuonola Disrupts INEC Collation Centre In Lagos - SR / Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola / Saraki: The Man Who Dug His Own Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.