Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral (7182 Views)

Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants / CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! / I Decided To Go Unclad To Tell Nigerians They Are Uncivilized – Brymo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral by stephenduru: 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
A lady has been trending online after she stripped unclad to celebrate her graduation from school.The photos have gone viral since they appeared online.

One word for her

cc; Lalasticlala,ijebabe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/lady-strips-uncld-to-celebrate.html

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral by techking: 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
Wow shocked
Re: Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral by Tamarapetty(f): 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
What course did she read?? Oloshoism??

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral by itspzpics(m): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral by febby419(m): 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
I wnt 2 become a photographer cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral by OwenDesired(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
Dis pictures will get her a lucrative job dis nyt..

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral by brightahia(m): 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
I'm sure she Bleep her way to graduation
Re: Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral by Kharol1234: 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
photographing na d main deal nw oooo free show, seeing different color,shape,size,hairy and shaved.... and d ones wer no get moni wil pay in kind....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral by keryj(f): 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
Oh God cry embarassed
Re: Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral by smoke9910(m): 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
Tamarapetty:
She graduated with distinction grin
Re: Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral by seyizy88(m): 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
M not sure she is a student
Re: Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral by Richdad50(m): 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
Very sad
Re: Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral by dazzlingd(m): 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2018
I envy the photographer, but I envy the tattoo artist more
Re: Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral by Starboytwo(m): 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2018
She try...
Re: Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral by AmiableG: 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
Mtcheew,

Where is her pride as a woman?
Re: Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral by ZombieTAMER: 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
AmiableG:
Mtcheew,

Look for it in the gutter

2 Likes

Re: Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral by Makito015(m): 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
I think she needs clothes
Re: Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral by Olodo24: 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
for the fact that her Olympus are that firm, I give her a B+

2 Likes

Re: Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral by happybee: 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
I think now I'm gonna be a photographer or a tattooist..
I love these jobs
grin
Re: Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral by lawrence35(m): 9:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
Nice.... She is a hustler.....

Start Dropshipping from AliExpress for huge profit.
See my signature
click here to chat and get Christmas deals and discount.
Re: Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral by Pat081: 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
Let say she is black she is going to look like monkey
Re: Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral by Larryfest(m): 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
With all this going on these days one can only wonder why rape cases won't sky rocket when all this ladies are the ones practically shoving indecency down the throats of rapist and fueling their desires..
Re: Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral by Kidaholic(m): 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
AmiableG:
Mtcheew,
Still searching Sir!

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral by nazablossom(f): 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
She graduated from school of oloshoism. Nonsense
Re: Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral by ADRIAN88(m): 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
brightahia:
I'm sure she Bleep her way to graduation

Oshey! Ogbeni Sure..
Re: Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral by MrStealYourGirl(m): 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
stephenduru:
A lady has been trending online after she stripped unclad to celebrate her graduation from school.The photos have gone viral since they appeared online.

One word for her

cc; Lalasticlala,ijebabe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/lady-strips-uncld-to-celebrate.html
This one is karshika.

Re: Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral by ManTiger(m): 12:09am On Dec 19, 2018
Of what purpose?
Re: Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral by Sisimama186(f): 12:23am On Dec 19, 2018
Oloshooooo
Re: Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral by dingbang(m): 3:30am On Dec 19, 2018
So all the sisters in here are tagging her olosho... She ain't different from them
Re: Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral by timilehing(m): 5:40am On Dec 19, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Client Entertainment and Management
Re: Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral by SAMBARRY: 5:56am On Dec 19, 2018
This one passed through school unfortunately school didn't pass through her.no decorum,,dignity and self respect. Moreover I thought school was to sharpen your intellectual ingenuity. Is this all she has to offer?
Re: Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 19, 2018
When I say LADIES deserve what they get, people will say "I don come"

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid / Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife / Juliet Ibrahim Puts Her Dangerous Curves On Display At The NEA Awards..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.