Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Buhari Claims Trump Presidency Was Rigged - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Claims Trump Presidency Was Rigged (648 Views)

Ohanaeze To Yahaya: You Were In School When Rotational Presidency Was Agreed / If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? / FACT-CHECK: Verifying President Muhammadu Buhari’s Claims In 2019 Budget Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Claims Trump Presidency Was Rigged by MossadAgent: 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
In attempting to appeal to the US Govt on why he (Buhari) refused to sign the electoral reform act - which sailed through in the National Assembly by a majority bipartisan vote with members of his own APC legislators voting in favour of the bill - Buhari has come up with another gaffe by claiming that he wants to prevent a repeat of what transpired in the last US elections which he claims was rigged by the Russians.

Now, is this not another way of saying that the current head of the same US govt who Buhari is appealing to is occupying the White House illegally?

For the dumb idiot who wrote that nonsense letter to the US govt to whom I suspect is none other than Lai Mohammed, whom I must add keeps regurgitating the same daft US Democratic party rhetoric, the allegation of Russians rigging the elections has since been dismissed. Rather the Democrats have shifted ground to either Russian trolls "influencing" voters before the elections to vote for Trump to the similarly baseless Trump-Russian collusion theory.

The level of stupidity among these APC vagabonds keeps surprising me on a daily basis. The last thing one will expect with Jubril's handlers is to be on the good books with the remaining foreign govts that still support their idiocracy and NOT to take on the most powerful man in the world -Trump.

between Lai Mohammed and Garba Shehu, I don't know which is more stupid.
Re: Buhari Claims Trump Presidency Was Rigged by Oblitz(m): 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
Re: Buhari Claims Trump Presidency Was Rigged by FarahAideed: 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
The dullard keeps disgracing himself all the the time

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Claims Trump Presidency Was Rigged by MossadAgent: 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
FarahAideed:
The dullard keeps disgracing himself all the the time

The dullard is no more.

What we have is a rudderless govt of unelected bureaucrats trying to undo each other's stupidity.

With the latest Russian hacking conspiracy excuse, I can bet this is the sole brain dead work of Lai Mohammed who just can't stop trying to replicate the stupidity of the US DNC party in Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Claims Trump Presidency Was Rigged by MossadAgent: 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
I don't know if this is to keep up with the since debunked Russia hacking the US elections or to align with the growing ant-Russia sentiments that has taken root among most western European, American politicians and their biased Jew-controlled media but what I do know is that the APC is set to use imaginary Russian interference in the coming 2019 elections as an excuse not to accept defeat and to appeal to Russia-phobic western leaders like Merkel, Theresa May, Macron and within the US DNC to allow them to continue perpetuating their fraudulent govt.

Lai Mohammed will soon claim that he has concrete evidence that Russia is strongly backing Atiku.

No problem. We will remind him of how Obama shamelessly supported Buhari and the APC after he was paid by the Saudis to ensure Buhari takes-over.

Making Atiku appear like a Russian backed candidate to western leaders and their media is to thus make Buhari (or is it Jubril) seem like the pro-western and anti-Russian option.

As if they are not regretting opening up another Iran-Saudi proxy front in Nigeria with the vicious clampdown on Shiites, these charlatans want to drag us into the Obama renewed cold war between the West and Russia.

This will not end well.

(1) (Reply)

Why Crowds in Campain Rally do matter / Breaking News. / Pictures Of The Vp's Helicopter Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.