Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? (3051 Views)

"Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers / Ohanaeze To Yahaya: You Were In School When Rotational Presidency Was Agreed / 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 23, 2020
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala:
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (born 13 June 1954) is a Nigerian-born economist and international development expert. She sits on the Boards of Standard Chartered Bank, Twitter, Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI), and the African Risk Capacity (ARC).

Orji Uzor Kalu
Orji Uzor Kalu (born 21 April,1960) is a Nigerian Politician and businessperson. He is the chairman of SLOK Holding and the Daily Sun and New Telegraph newspapers in Nigeria, who served as the Governor of Abia State, Nigeria from May 29, 1999, to May 29, 2007.

Dave Umahi
Born January 1, 1964, Umahi is the son of Elder Joseph Umahi Nwaze and Margaret Umahi of Umunaga. Umahi received his secondary education from Ishiagu High School and the Government Secondary School of Afikpo before entering the Enugu State University of Science and Technology in 1982. He graduated in 1987 with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering. In 1990, he co-founded Norman Engineering and Construction Nig. Limited with Ombo Isokarari and served as its general manager until 1993. Until 2011, he served as chairman and CEO of Brass Engineering & Construction Nig. Ltd, Focus Investment Nig. Ltd., and Osborn La Palm Royal Resort Ltd.

Peter Obi
Peter Obi was born on 19 July 1961 at Onitsha. He attended Christ the King College, Onitsha, where he completed his secondary school education. He was admitted to the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, in 1980, graduating with a B.A (Hons) in philosophy in 1984.

He attended Lagos business school, Nigeria, where he did his Chief executive program, Harvard business school, Boston, USA, where he did two programs, London School of Economics, Columbia business school, New York, USA, Institute for management development, Switzerland where he also got two certificates in senior executive program and chief executive officers program. He also attended Kellogg graduate school of Management, USA, Oxford University:Said business school and Cambridge University: George business school.

He was the chairman of Nigeria Security and Exchange Commission.

Obi was chairman of Next International Nigeria Ltd, then chairman and director of Guardian Express Mortgage Bank Ltd, Guardian Express Bank Plc, Future View Securities Ltd, Paymaster Nigeria Ltd, Chams Nigeria Ltd, Data Corp Ltd and Card Centre Ltd. He was the youngest chairman of Fidelity Bank Plc. He was recently appointed the chairman of the Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) by former President Goodluck Jonathan after the 2015 general election.

Rochas Okorocha
Owelle Rochas Anayo Okorocha (born 22 September 1962) is a Nigerian philanthropist and politician of Igbo extraction from Imo State. Okorocha is a former governor and the senator representing Imo West Senatorial district at the 9th Nigerian Senate, who won the 6 May 2011 gubernatorial election in Imo State and was re-elected for his second term on 11 April 2015. The former governor represents the Imo West Senatorial District at the red chamber.

Kingsley moghalu
Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu (born 1963) is a Nigerian political economist, lawyer, former United Nations official, and professor of International Business and public policy at the Tufts University Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. Kingsley is the founder of Sogato Strategies (LLC), and a senior adviser of the Official Monetary and Financial Institutions Forum. In 2016, Moghalu founded the Institute for Governance and Economic Transformation. He is the 2019 Young Progressive Party (YPP) presidential candidate for the 2019 presidential elections.

Azubuike Ihejirika
He was born on February 13, 1956 in Isuikwuato Local Government Area of Abia State, Southeastern Nigeria.He was educated at Williams Memorial High School in Afugiri, a town in Umuahia North, Abia State where he obtained the London General Certificate in 1975 as well as the West African Senior School Certificate Examination with a grade I distinction. He is a member of the 18th Regular Combatant Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna and was commissioned Second Lieutenant in December 1977 into the Corps of Nigerian Army Engineers (NAE). Ihejirika holds a BSc (Hons) in Quantity Survey from the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria and is an alumnus of military institutions such as the Command and Staff College, Jajii and the National War College.

Ngozi okonjo
Orji Uzor kalu
David Umahi
Peter Obi

Cc: lalasticlala
Cc:mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 23, 2020
Rochas Okorocha
Kingsley Moghalu
Azubuike Ihejirika

1 Like

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by Magicians: 7:59am On Aug 23, 2020
Bola Ahmed Tinubu else Nigeria will burn.
Leave me to reason foolish like the average Igbo.
No Tinubu no lefuledum|.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by LukasPodolski: 8:02am On Aug 23, 2020
Jokers...

LMAO

1 Like

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by proeast(m): 8:10am On Aug 23, 2020
Magicians:
[s]Bola Ahmed Tinubu else Nigeria will burn.
Leave me to reason foolish the average Igbo.
No Tinubu no lefuledim|. [/s]

Remove that bullion van, Chicago drug pusher, gworo teeth and corruption personified ugly mofo from here!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by proeast(m): 8:13am On Aug 23, 2020
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala.
Dave Umahi.
Peter Obi.

The above three are great men and women that can change the fortunes of this unfortunate country.

Rochas Okorocha.
Orji Kalu.
And the rest will not make any difference, it will be business as usual because they don't have anything extraordinary to offer.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 23, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Jokers...

LMAO

The joke is on you actually.

But bia Op, remove Okorocha from that list if you don't want to be unfortunate. You want him to spend 8 years building statue of Northern, Western and Eastern political figures? If Super Eagles win anything during his time, he will build statue of every damn player. Lol.

Personally, Obi is my number one, and the most qualified.

Then Umahi. My golden governor.

But the North want OUK.

And hey, presidency is coming to Southeast.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by LukasPodolski: 8:16am On Aug 23, 2020
Awol1:

The joke is on you actually.

But bia Op, remove Okorocha from that list if you don't want to be unfortunate. You want him to spend 8 years building statue of Northern, Western and Eastern political figures? If Super Eagles win anything during his time, he will build statue of every damn player. Lol.

Personally, Obi is my number one, and the most qualified.

Then Umahi. My golden governor.

But the North want OUK.

And hey, presidency is coming to Southeast.
Under what party?

PDP or APC, let's start from that...

4 Likes

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by Charmingrascal(m): 8:16am On Aug 23, 2020
proeast:

Remove that bullion van, Chicago drug pusher, gworo teeth and corruption personified ugly mofo from here!

I can see an ex convict, Kuje Prison almnus on the list.

8 Likes

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by tamdun: 8:19am On Aug 23, 2020
Apc won't give their ticket to South East because South East will never vote for apc, the records are there for all to see, once u join apc, Igbo people will put d devil tag on ur head, apc will rather give the ticket to SS

6 Likes

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by allthingsgood: 8:22am On Aug 23, 2020
None

East can never produce president. Sorry

7 Likes

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by QuotaSystem: 8:24am On Aug 23, 2020
Faure Gnassingbe of Togo has a better chance to rule in 2023 than any Igbo man because they cannot win any national election.

However I would love them to try so they can fully get the message.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by ozome15(m): 8:26am On Aug 23, 2020
i give my vote to Peter obi

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by kurupt1: 8:31am On Aug 23, 2020
allthingsgood:
None

Presidency has been zoned to the south east.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by slivertongue: 8:34am On Aug 23, 2020
NOI

2 Likes

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by tamdun: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2020
kurupt1:

Presidency has been zoned to the south east.
Wike said pdp ticket isn't coming to east

2 Likes

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by slivertongue: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2020
allthingsgood:
None
god well done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 23, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Under what party?

PDP or APC, let's start from that...

If you don't know the parties those men I mentioned belong to, then you and I shouldn't be having a political conversation.

6 Likes

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by Bannylove13: 8:45am On Aug 23, 2020
allthingsgood:
None

Yoruba can never produce president. Sorry
Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by Bannylove13: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2020
QuotaSystem:
Faure Gnassingbe of Togo has a better chance to rule in 2023 than any Yoruba man because they cannot win any national election.

However I would love them to try so they can fully get the message.

You see how fullish you sound..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by Bannylove13: 8:48am On Aug 23, 2020
tamdun:
Apc won't give their ticket to South East because South East will never vote for apc, the records are there for all to see, once u join apc, Igbo people will put d devil tag on ur head, apc will rather give the ticket to SS

Tell Tinubu to contest oh... we don’t want tomorrow they will say he’s stepping down or supporting or sponsoring
Tinubu osibanjo must contest Apc primaries.... till then

They must contest !
Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by LukasPodolski: 8:50am On Aug 23, 2020
Awol1:

If you don't know the parties those men I mentioned belong to, then you and I shouldn't be having a political conversation.
Okay perfect, I can see Peter Obi, umahi or whatever in PDD which I have no problem with, obviously PDP will be zoning the ticket to SE...

Now for OUK, before the 9th Senate election, we all saw you guys campaigning for Kalu (I think for the post of SP or DSP)
at the end of the day, APC could not even give him Majority leader.. hahaha..

Now answer this question, do you think kalu that couldn't get the ordinary majority leader In the Senate would be given the ultimate ticket(the prestigious presidency)?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by Bannylove13: 8:52am On Aug 23, 2020
Charmingrascal:

I can see an ex convict, Kuje Prison almnus on the list.

Yes!

You he very man Tinubu and his Yoruba people so hated in Apc
We know how he went to prison and we know how he came out...

Tinubu must contest primaries with him any attempte attempt to chicken out must be resisted
Tinubu must go to primaries ... same with osibanjo
Yoruba people will be the greatest cowards on earth if Tinubu gives excuse tomorrow... same with Osibanjo
The must contest Apc primaries with all interest southerners

No excuse of stepping down ... supporting ... or sponsoring...
Contest the must

2 Likes

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by helinues: 8:52am On Aug 23, 2020
Sir Dave

1 Like

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by Bannylove13: 8:53am On Aug 23, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Okay perfect, I can see Peter Obi, umahi or whatever in PDD which I have no problem with, obviously PDP will be zoning the ticket to SE...

Now for OUK, before the 9th Senate election, we all saw you guys campaigning for Kalu (I think for the post of SP or DSP)

Now answer this question, do you think kalu that couldn't get the ordinary majority leader In the Senate would be given the ultimate ticket(the prestigious presidency)?

Ever since Kanu came from prison to he whole Yoruba and Tinubu media ave been jittery

Speaker senate president has been running to his house begging on behalf of Tinubu..

We know. The bitter politics going on in Apc ...

Only that Tinubu must contest with Kalu.. he has no choice ...
all Yoruba propaganda was exhausted on Buhari... next year na political year... Nigerians are waiting for Yoruba to package Tinubu grin or Osibanjo...

We Dey wait for una bill boards and flyers

Nigeria wan see how Yoruba go be President... no be magic or juju..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by omenka(m): 8:55am On Aug 23, 2020
I'm afriad if I can't vote Osinbajo, I'm not voting anyone else.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by ThatFairGuy: 9:00am On Aug 23, 2020
Bannylove13:

Yes!

You he very man Tinubu and his Yoruba people so hated in Apc
We know how he went to prison and we know how he came out...

Tinubu must contest primaries with him any attempte attempt to chicken out must be resisted
Tinubu must go to primaries ... same with osibanjo
Yoruba people will be the greatest cowards on earth if Tinubu gives excuse tomorrow... same with Osibanjo
The must contest Apc primaries with all interest southerners

No excuse of stepping down ... supporting ... or sponsoring...
Contest the must
Let me pretend I don't understand your analogy.

IF YOU'RE OKAY, YOU'LL KNOW TINUBU (YORUBAS) ARE NOT A BIT SCARED OF CONTESTING APC PRIMARY WITH ANYONE NOT TO TALK OF 5%.

It's a disrespect on us for Igbos to think that way. WE REALLY WANT YOU TO CONTEST APC PRIMARY

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by LukasPodolski: 9:02am On Aug 23, 2020
Bannylove13:

Ever since Kanu came from prison to he whole Yoruba and Tinubu machi
Forget, we all know how things will play out in 2023, let's stop deceiving ourselves with this feel good analysis.

(1)It's 101% sure that APC will never zone theirs to SE.

I strongly doubt if PDP too will zone the ticket to SE(since 1 above is obvious).

The best thing to do now is to start strategizing on 2031 election.

4 Likes

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 23, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Perfect question. But be reminded that the forces that organized the senate principal officers election are the same forces that threw him into prison and wanted to destroy his Sun Newspaper through the courts. There are mafians after him.

Now, if he was less of a threat like you wanna make me believe, why do you think those forces are working seriously to put him away? Do you think people waste time and resources on people not a threat to them? Does it not tell you that there are things they know that you and I don't know?

Again, in the run on to 1999 general elections, are you aware that it was like a forgone conclusion that Alex Ekwueme was going to be the candidate of PDP? Obasanjo was not even a PDP member yet. But after the forces in charge of this country met, they released Obasanjo from prison and decided there was need to compensate the Yoruba for Abiola and the whole country understood and it happened.

In 2023, the Igbo is coming to the negotiating table with the need to address Igbo Marginalization and quell call for secession from some quarters; what is the Southwest bargaining chip?

5 Likes

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by Bannylove13: 9:09am On Aug 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Let me pretend I don't understand your analogy.

IF YOU'RE OKAY, YOU'LL KNOW TINUBU (YORUBAS) ARE NOT A BIT SCARED OF CONTESTING APC PRIMARY WITH ANYONE NOT TO TALK OF 5%.

It's a disrespect on us for Igbos to think that way. WE REALLY WANT YOU TO CONTEST APC PRIMARY

Reverse psychology

Oga Na only Yoruba know this

Nigerian are waiting for Tinubu or any Yoruba man

Una go wake late

Yoruba go Dey owo Dey talk..

Can’t wait for 2023

Some go cry.... wailing cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 23, 2020
tamdun:
but igbos voted rochas , kalu , the senator that died ...apc would till win that sit again
over 15 reps ...state assembly ? should I count ...Bros this Yoruba propaganda has failed woefully

2 Likes

Re: If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 23, 2020
No one but south west

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Will Succeed Cjn Ibrahim Tanko When He Retires? / Is Sabo Garin Still "No Man's Land"? / Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.