Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) (31874 Views)

Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State / Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by tuniski: 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
lol so this scanty crowd is what atiku call massive in his home region.
Ordinary ganduje wife pull pass this one nowgrin

Now see definition of massive
The Whole crowd on the plot of Land ain't 1/100 of what is in the Gombe Stadium right now.

And stop comparing Gombe with Kano! When it is time to storm kano, you will see shege!

I dare buhari to use the same gombe stadium when he comes to the state.

You buharideen are too shallow!

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
zukachris:

sit and wait for aerial view. My father is an idiot, he should get a life.
Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by whykay12(m): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
Pdp ti take over ayalaya anybody

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by ORIENTATION101: 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
tuniski:

The Whole crowd on the plot of Land ain't 1/100 of what is in the Gombe Stadium right now.

And stop comparing Gombe with Kano! When it is time to storm kano, you will see shege!

I dare buhari to use the same gombe stadium when he comes to the state.

You buharideen are too shallow!
show us the ariel view nowgrin let us see the massive crowd

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by FBIL: 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
Aside struggling to misuse the security agencies and INEC, Buhari has no chance in February 2019. And he's difficult to change his style of ''only my Daura tribe'' in governance. I listened to a phone-in radio program where Nigerians from North Central, South South and South East were calling en mass to say they won't vote him during presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by capitalzero: 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
rallies will not win next election. i predict voter apathy in presidential election in favour of atiku.

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by princedhapur: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
Massive indeed!

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by tuniski: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
show us the ariel view nowgrin let us see the massive crowd
Be begging for views you hear!

The ground has shifted but buharideens are still in denial!

February 16th the shock wey go hit una no get party two.
Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by tuniski: 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
princedhapur:
Massive indeed!
You always like deceiving yourselves. You take picture of an Event when people are just arriving. You for post picture of the stadium yesterday sef! Shior.

Watch on TV live.

But I know you are pained To be posting pre-event pix!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by farem: 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
Aren't you observing these guys' look: it is as if they are waiting to collect their #500 share

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by qleap2all(m): 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
I thought Kogi is located in the NC!
Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by Yourenemy(m): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
You all call this crowd, people that are not up to 10k, in a state that has more than 2million inhabitants and half of the people there are paid to attend.

just wait until you see crowd

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by ceeceeco: 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2018
whether it is small or big crowd, but at least PDP crowd is real, unlike APC who picture fake crowd and post it on social media.

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by contigiency(m): 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
baliyubla:
See Monstrous crowd. The NE have been seriously marginalized and are out to make one of their own President. Some people are in servere Pain seeing this crowd.

I will only forgive you because, your statement is out of a dream.
Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by Newznow: 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
Massive

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
PDP FOR LIFE
NEED A PROFITABLE BUSINESS TO START IN 2019 CHECK MY SIG
Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 29, 2019
zukachris:

sit and wait for aerial view. My father is an Idiot, he should get a life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust / How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.