Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' (34805 Views)

Portable Excited As Tiwa Savage Replies His Instagram Chat (Photo) / Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' / Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by omooba969(m): 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
thaoriginator:
You said celebrities, that nigga said yeyebrities, that's what we have here in 9ja. You feel me enuh?

At least appreciate them, they're mostly the ones that bring joy to hearts coz music is medicine to the soul. cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by Ategberoson(m): 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2018
skarlett:

Lol, so dumb

I don't see how that will remould your donkey face
Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by Ategberoson(m): 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2018
skarlett:

Lol, so dumb

I don't see how that will remould your donkey face
Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by femi4: 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
This one just want to trend, Stop downplaying people's hardwork..Whatever Tiwa Savage is today, she has worked so hard for it and mind you she isn't overrated, She is blessed!
Its not easy to go for maternity and come back to reclaim your crown. She deserves all the accolades

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by femi4: 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
grin you did not count how many producers you have fuckkkk to get to where you are today cool always calling God when people tell you the truth

Verified 22 dollars Adsense for sale
No wonder you are buying and adding sense cos you lack one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by Sholex17(m): 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
Wots overrated
Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by Yuceeluv(f): 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
This guy trolling me, if you want to be my friend, you'll have to appease. Do you remember that your first comment insulting me cos I said the truth?well do right by it.

myettiallah:

That right wink
Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by marwanafrica: 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:

Nigerian musician and Mavin Records First lady, Tiwa Savage replied a lady on social media who thinks she is overrated.

Tiwa Savage replied in a calm manner saying, 'I don't, I think she works hard and has the grace of God but hey what do I know'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/tiwa-savage-replies-lady-who-thinks-she-overrated.html

This celebrities leave me in the state of Confusion each time I hear them describing themselves as hard-working Fellows.
Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by TruthHurts100: 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:

Nigerian musician and Mavin Records First lady, Tiwa Savage replied a lady on social media who thinks she is overrated.

Tiwa Savage replied in a calm manner saying, 'I don't, I think she works hard and has the grace of God but hey what do I know'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/tiwa-savage-replies-lady-who-thinks-she-overrated.html

The way people call God even when they behave like olosho ehnnn! Well, No one knows the god she's talking about.
Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by Richking98(m): 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Some fools would av involved the girls's MOTHER and unborn generation.

Davido
Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
females should stop picking on female celebrities to cure their low self esteem. Its not even working for pained males so it ain't gonna work for you.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by VeeInsider: 11:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
Try sounding a bit matured so the people who want to buy your $22 adsense can buy it fast and not shake their head whenever they wanna buy it. Nigerian yoots. Smh

Immaculatesnow:
grin you did not count how many producers you have fuckkkk to get to where you are today cool always calling God when people tell you the truth

Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by myettiallah: 12:03am On Dec 19, 2018
Yuceeluv:
This guy trolling me, if you want to be my friend, you'll have to appease. Do you remember that your first comment insulting me cos I said the truth?well do right by it.

. cry cry cry
Aint you gonna reply me
Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 19, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Same way your butthole has been drilled yet no cheap 22 dollars adsense to show for it! Silly boy!
Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by thaoriginator: 1:55am On Dec 19, 2018
omooba969:

At least appreciate them, they're mostly the ones that bring joy to hearts coz music is medicine to the soul. cool
That noise ain't music to me man. Have fun tho cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by stevio(m): 2:24am On Dec 19, 2018
I think you should use the "$22" to "#addmoresense" into ya brain grin
Immaculatesnow:

Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by MNDY(m): 4:28am On Dec 19, 2018
davillian:
I don't know if I'm the only one that does this
When someone wants me to talk or react I don't do anything but ignore .

I tell you. It works like magic but most people don't do it.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by holyfather(m): 6:29am On Dec 19, 2018
I didn't read the op, I didn't even bother with the comments and I'm not hating ...

I just came to say that she's overrated. cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by StandardJohn(m): 9:32am On Dec 19, 2018
grin ;DLolz ;DLolz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biola Adekunle Gives Birth After 5 Years Of Childlessness / The Content Of The Royal Wedding Gift Bag Sold For £21,400 / Davido New Encrusted Diamond Necklace ‘baddest 7’ Is Ready. Shares First Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.