Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' (34807 Views)

Portable Excited As Tiwa Savage Replies His Instagram Chat (Photo) / Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' / Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by niggi4life(m): 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
grin you did not count how many producers you have fuckkkk to get to where you are today cool always calling God when people tell you the truth

Verified 22 dollars Adsense for sale
With your useless statement you still want people to patronize you for Adsense when in reality you have no sense?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
Nice response.

Tiwa isn't overrated, she is simply good and very hard working.. anyone that thinks otherwise is simply a hater undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by omooba969(m): 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
davillian:
grin
I pray one day Nigerian youths would be so busy making money that they won't have time for these yeyebrities .

Ain't they busy in UK or USundecided, ain't they crazy about their celebrities?

Mtcheeew.cool

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
grin you did not count how many producers you have fuckkkk to get to where you are today cool always calling God when people tell you the truth

you to go and Bleep to make it in life

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ategberoson:

See face like yesterday beans

Lol, I'm not responsible for your sad and pitiful existence, take your hate somewhere else undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by davillian(m): 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
omooba969:

Mtcheeew.cool
Life there is much easier compared to Nigeria .
How many Nigerians will go watch npl on a Monday eve cheesy.
In the 80s
When things were much easier stadium are usually full for our local leagues

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by SternProphet: 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
Hard work most definitely. That's the first word that comes to mind. She is obviously not in this world for idle chat.
However, there is a need to to be down the bad girl image. It's not fitting.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by Spectre007: 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Some fools would av involved the girls's MOTHER and unborn generation.
Jim iyke grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by victorazyvictor(m): 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
Holuwahyomzzy:
Very matured response from Tiwa, this just made me like her more, If it were to be other celebrities they would have bashed that lady.

Tiwa, Tuface, Wizkid are exceptional, they are different people.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by vicdonis: 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Hate speech....... You bleeped and fuckeed to get verified 22 dollars Adsense for sale abi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
Mature reply

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by Onyi22(f): 8:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
Tiwa savage my role model

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by enemmo(f): 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
grin grin
Yimu
Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
I think Tiwa is overrated. Shoot me.
Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2018
Denikayan:
And someone will say Ogbono is sweeter than Okro soup

Ogbono is a kid sister to Okro anyday

Incomparable

Where Okro soup stands, Ogbono can never make it there.
Abeg wetin carry ogbono and okro enter this matter?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by Ranchhoddas: 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2018
How do musicians work hard?
Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
So all that Oloshoing and Twerking Almost Nakid she did was God grace?

Hey what do i know?
Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by DrMuzungu(m): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
Holuwahyomzzy:
Very matured response from Tiwa, this just made me like her more, If it were to be other celebrities yeyebrities they would have bashed that lady.

Indeed, ahahahahahahaha.
Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by bobwizzy1(m): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
you work hard or your puna work hard
Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by dyze(m): 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
skarlett:

Lol, I'm not responsible for your sad and pitiful existence, take your hate somewhere else undecided

You are beautiful

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

But you Bleep everyday for free... while she bleeped to gain fame

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
Valerie47:
I think Tiwa is overrated. Shoot me.
what?!! shocked you said it!!

wait i am going to get my kalashnikov!! i will shoot your ....but wait oo!.

You are Right, she is overrated. tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by Denikayan: 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
Valerie47:
Abeg wetin carry ogbono and okro enter this matter?

Somethings must be cleared once and for all

People with the belief that Ogbono soup stands a chance with Okro soup need to be clarified bluntly

Its an insult to pair both soups

Ogbono is in the league of Egusi and Oha soup

Not close to Okro
Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
dyze:

You are beautiful

Thank you
Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by EmekaBlue(m): 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
she dey answer her own matter

issorite
Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by Ategberoson(m): 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
skarlett:

Neither is yoruba responsible for your ugliness. take your bad belle to who you resemble with your ugliness
Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ategberoson:

Neither is yoruba responsible for your ugliness. take your bad belle to who you resemble with your ugliness

Lol, so dumb

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by thaoriginator: 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
omooba969:

Mtcheeew.cool
You said celebrities, that nigga said yeyebrities, that's what we have here in 9ja. You feel me enuh?
Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by myettiallah: 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Nice one tiwa...maturity at all times... Irrespective.
That right wink
Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by mechanics(m): 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
If it's by the grace of God, she should stop exposing her body.
Re: Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' by UncletC: 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
The grace of God you are mentioning here is for you to repent not to go about naked and singing stupid songs that only gratify the flesh and direct people into hell. Can you stand before God or sing those your dirty songs in Church. stop patrolling in worldliness and claiming the grace of God. God's grace does not encourage evil, a lot of young People have been misled by your filthy music and reckless dressing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? / Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Gifty Slams Big Brother Naija Organizers / Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.