Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Mr Eazi And Burna Boy With Awilo Longomba (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi And Burna Boy With Awilo Longomba (Photo) (32460 Views)

Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) / Obiano Is Flavour, Awilo Longomba & Chidinma Photographer / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Awilo Longomba Hang Out In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi And Burna Boy With Awilo Longomba (Photo) by Valaxy: 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Awilo is an ugly stupid drug adiccted fool who never had a great career, now he is living in misery, his life is a mess, what a world...
next is Mr eazi, otedola should lock him up, he is a yahoo boy in disguise, he cant associate with the elites

What will it cost the mods of this forum to ban this twerp filled with so much bile? How can such lunacy be tolerated anywhere on this planet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi And Burna Boy With Awilo Longomba (Photo) by Jerryembassy91(m): 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
I surprise too
N0favors:
How’s Awilo Togolese?
Re: Mr Eazi And Burna Boy With Awilo Longomba (Photo) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
kennygee:

He is finer jor
Since u were sure of urself, why then were u asking 'is it just me...?'
see ur mouth grin
Re: Mr Eazi And Burna Boy With Awilo Longomba (Photo) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

Since u were sure of urself, why then were u asking 'is it just me...?'

see ur mouth grin

So you self see say e fine.
Re: Mr Eazi And Burna Boy With Awilo Longomba (Photo) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Awilo is an ugly stupid drug adiccted fool who never had a great career, now he is living in misery, his life is a mess, what a world...
next is Mr eazi, otedola should lock him up, he is a yahoo boy in disguise, he cant associate with the elites

Re: Mr Eazi And Burna Boy With Awilo Longomba (Photo) by Jerryembassy91(m): 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
Pain is real.....dude why so much hate, get a good life and stop hating
SIMPLYkush:
Re: Mr Eazi And Burna Boy With Awilo Longomba (Photo) by BiafraAmaka(m): 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

You are so disgusting
Re: Mr Eazi And Burna Boy With Awilo Longomba (Photo) by 3phase(m): 8:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
.That kush wey dey ur name don dey turn ur head....in RICK ROSS voice... 4gv dem lord
Re: Mr Eazi And Burna Boy With Awilo Longomba (Photo) by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
Read below
Re: Mr Eazi And Burna Boy With Awilo Longomba (Photo) by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
Mama bulukututu mame, bayangalato
ndila kutu, ba kudila bébé
zitu tala zitu tala mama
yaya balumuna, zitu tala eh
Tala dibonga bonga, mamiyo
tamukati eh, tamukati, lelo okobakisa

If you don’t know this song jus know I can father you!! wink

2 Likes

Mama bulukututu mame, bayangalato ndila kutu, ba kudila bébé zitu tala zitu tala mama yaya balumuna, zitu tala eh Tala dibonga bonga, mamiyo tamukati eh, tamukati, lelo okobakisa

If you don’t know this song jus count your self 90s!! wink
Re: Mr Eazi And Burna Boy With Awilo Longomba (Photo) by thaoriginator: 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
Baba no wan gree old o grin
Re: Mr Eazi And Burna Boy With Awilo Longomba (Photo) by chocboi78(m): 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
Why baba come carry left leg up like persin way match hot fire na....

Ps-i dont thinks he is from togo
And finally, burna is the best there ever is in Nigeria Music Industry... Argue with ur future pls
Re: Mr Eazi And Burna Boy With Awilo Longomba (Photo) by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
kennygee:
Is it just me or is Awilo finer in his old age than when he was younger?
come make I insert better rod inside your vj
Re: Mr Eazi And Burna Boy With Awilo Longomba (Photo) by Sarang(f): 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

See anger.. shocked shocked
Awilo steal your destiny? shocked cool
Re: Mr Eazi And Burna Boy With Awilo Longomba (Photo) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
come make I insert better rod inside your vj

Insert it in the fire where it belongs.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi And Burna Boy With Awilo Longomba (Photo) by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
kennygee:

Insert it in the fire where it belongs.
I give up
Re: Mr Eazi And Burna Boy With Awilo Longomba (Photo) by Onyi22(f): 9:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
swag
Re: Mr Eazi And Burna Boy With Awilo Longomba (Photo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
like seriously u thoyght AWILO IS A GHANIAN
Re: Mr Eazi And Burna Boy With Awilo Longomba (Photo) by Jamestown123: 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Haters everywhere chai.
Re: Mr Eazi And Burna Boy With Awilo Longomba (Photo) by Adambin(m): 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
Bad combo
Re: Mr Eazi And Burna Boy With Awilo Longomba (Photo) by Olayemi1903(m): 11:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
People jes dey vex for naija cheei
exclusive7:

He's living his life and your here hating.. smh..
All this under age Nlanders...
Awilo lokomgba!!! Makosa
Re: Mr Eazi And Burna Boy With Awilo Longomba (Photo) by johnkey: 11:16pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lenadiva:
And AWILO rock the modern swag beta than those to dirty guys
hi beautiful
Re: Mr Eazi And Burna Boy With Awilo Longomba (Photo) by vioment: 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
See post up. I throwey. U just dey burst my brain.
Re: Mr Eazi And Burna Boy With Awilo Longomba (Photo) by moonraker(m): 1:58am On Dec 19, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Chei Chei...Ayoooooooooo, If you didn't dance Makosa you have really missed grin grin

As in cheesy
Re: Mr Eazi And Burna Boy With Awilo Longomba (Photo) by abbeyfel: 6:11am On Dec 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Shut up joor!!!
Re: Mr Eazi And Burna Boy With Awilo Longomba (Photo) by Obidiugwu: 7:35am On Dec 19, 2018
Nice,,, Dm us for your musical videos and management,,, henobproductions.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix / Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo / Lax And Toyin Lawani Spark Relationship Rumour (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.