Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/12/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/12/18 (313 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/12/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(tue. 19/12/2017) Student For Life! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/12/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/12/18 by dallyemmy: 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/12/18 by dallyemmy: 8:47am On Dec 19, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Wednesday, December 19, 2018) - *Friends of The King*

1.Thank You, Jesus, for laying down Your life for me, and for making me a friend and not a servant.

2.Lord, I worship and adore You, for being the only true, faithful and dependable friend that I have.

3.Lord Jesus, I am grateful for all that You have done and influenced in my favour.

4.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus's name.

5.Father, give me the grace to reciprocate Your love for me, by doing whatever You command me to do, in Jesus's name.

6.Father, help me never to be too busy with church and religious activities, to the point of neglecting to have daily, personal fellowship and communion, with You, in Jesus's name.

7.Father, empower and strengthen me, to maintain and sustain, my relationship, with You, by doing Your perfect Will, throughout my sojourn, here on earth, in Jesus's name.

8.Father, when I shall appear before Your judgement seat, please, let me receive Your voice of commendation and not that of condemnation, in Jesus's name.

9.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus's name.

10.Father, renew the strength of Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, like the eagle's, and grant him divine health, in Jesus's name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus's name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus's name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus's name.

(1) (Reply)

Is God Singular Or Plural Person? / Basic Questions To Ask Yourself Today, January 1st 2019. / Pastor Adeboye Is Indeed Very Wise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.