Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Is God Singular Or Plural Person? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Singular Or Plural Person? (312 Views)

Allah Refers To Himself Sometimes As A 3rd Person And In Plural / How Is The Majestic Plural Used In The Bible And It Misconception By Christians. / Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is God Singular Or Plural Person? by cosiocan(m): 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
Is God singular or plural Person?
Isaiah 43:10-11 KJV
Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord , and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the Lord ; and beside me there is no saviour.
obviously God is singular Person.

What will the True Christ do?
Psalm 89:26-27 God said,
He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation. Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.

What will the Antichrist do?
Daniel 7:25 KJV
And he shall speak great words against the most High.
2 Thessalonians 2:4 KJV
Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
Revelation 13:6 KJV
And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God.

In 4th AD Roman Bishops accepted another Christ (false)
"Roman & Saxon Jesus" = God.
Is Blasphemy against the God of Isreal.

(1) (Reply)

The Redemption Of The Fallen Man / Basic Questions To Ask Yourself Today, January 1st 2019. / Pastor Adeboye Is Indeed Very Wise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.