Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,915 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

Schooling In Canada Or USA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Schooling In Canada Or USA (857 Views)

Relocating To Canada Or Germany With 18 Million Naira. / Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schooling In Canada Or USA by Toylove: 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
Good day ladies and gents,
I am Tolu by name. I graduated with second class Lower (2/2) of 2.85/5 cgpa in electrical/electronics engineering and want to pursue a masters degree either in th me USA or Canada. I want to know my chances of getting admission in a higher institution in any of those countries.
PLEASE PEOPLE OF GOD, I NEED CONTRIBUTIONS. Thank you in advance
Re: Schooling In Canada Or USA by Resener13(m): 10:00am On Dec 19, 2018
Toylove:
I am Tolu by name. I graduated with second class Lower (2/2) of 2.85/5 cgpa in electrical/electronics engineering and want to pursue a masters degree either in th me USA or Canada. I want to know my chances of getting admission in a higher institution in any of those countries.

It won’t be easy to get admission with yor cgpa for masters. But do you know that the main problem is visa not even admission
Re: Schooling In Canada Or USA by mikkyangel(m): 12:42am On Dec 20, 2018
Toylove:

Getting admmission is not the problem, na how u go get the visa u should be thinking of
Re: Schooling In Canada Or USA by Jonadull: 12:47am On Dec 20, 2018
Another nigga about to waste his hard earned money on visa applications that will most likely be rejected
Re: Schooling In Canada Or USA by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:16am On Dec 20, 2018
Op I will advise you try Europe first for your masters. Countries like Germany and Netherlands offer you chances to work after your degree and the prestige from the masters will enable you further in the us or Canada if that's what you want.

(1) (Reply)

Any Nigerian Nurse Working In Ghana / Traveling To Ghana / Two DELSU Student Die In Bike Accident In Delta State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.