Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,942 members, 7,814,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli (10375 Views)

No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) / Nigerian Students In Georgia Tbilisi/study In Georgia Tbilisi / Schooling In Dominica Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by Braintrain: 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Please I need assistance from Any experienced person living in or schooling in Georgia I am trying to apply for student visa I need help from anyone who is experienced
Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by Pochettino(f): 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
Isn't there a genocide currently going on there? shocked nawaoo
Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 31, 2020
Braintrain:
Please I need assistance from Any experienced person living in or schooling in Georgia I am trying to apply for student visa I need help from anyone who is experienced

Apply for the Evisa brooooo! It's now working...... I'd be going to Uni of Georgia Tbilisi too! Or better still Go check on how to Apply on the Country's website!

1 Like

Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by Braintrain: 7:48am On Dec 31, 2020
FEMIBALLHARD:

Apply for the Evisa brooooo! It's now working...... I'd be going to Uni of Georgia Tbilisi too! Or better still Go check on how to Apply on the Country's website!
Please can I email you privately?
Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by oslove: 11:39am On Dec 31, 2020
Pls bro how do you get the admission and what are the procedures,process,tuition fee and supporting documents needed.

Pls and pls bro discuss every information you have for us openly not privately so that we can all can learn from each other.
Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by Kinkykinky: 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
Following
Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
Braintrain:

Please can I email you privately?

Yeah....the E visa has currently been put on Hold for Now Till the Corona Virus situation comes down....but all in all let's check out Applying through SA, Ethiopia and Egypt!

Btw, Georgia is starting a official holiday on the 3-15 of the January and so After that, Let's see how it goes after the holidays!
Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
oslove:
Pls bro how do you get the admission and what are the procedures,process,tuition fee and supporting documents needed.

Pls and pls bro discuss every information you have for us openly not privately so that we can all can learn from each other.

I'd be attending The University of Georgia for and Undergraduate program by February hopefully and You can only get more information on Searching for schools in Georgia and mailing them.....that's How I did mine!

Cause after you've been Given Admission, you'd have To get An Enrollment letter and Invitation from the School before you can Apply for the Visa!

You could check for Universities in Georgia and Pick whichever one you feel is best for you!

5 Likes

Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by Dapsyn33: 8:25am On Jan 02, 2021
Am not sure Nigerians are eligible to apply for Georgia evisa
Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by Braintrain: 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
FEMIBALLHARD:

I'd be attending The University of Georgia for and Undergraduate program by February hopefully and You can only get more information on Searching for schools in Georgia and mailing them.....that's How I did mine!

Cause after you've been Given Admission, you'd have To get An Enrollment letter and Invitation from the School before you can Apply for the Visa!

You could check for Universities in Georgia and Pick whichever one you feel is best for you!
Which school did you pick what procedures did you follow? When did you apply?
Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by expertman(m): 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
Some years back Nigerians are very Eligible I got about 5 of it for me and my family members.

Until it got bastardized and they removed Us from the Eligible countries.

So I am very surprised when some one comment above saying Nigerians can apply for Evisa.

We are no longer eligible pls be informed .

Dapsyn33:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
Dapsyn33:

Lol, It started back late last year! Unfortunately the website has been on Lockdown due to the Corona virus situation...If you're not sure Boss, please don't Come hear putting fears in people's mind!

Kindly confirm and Come back here to say this!
Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
Please it got cancelled years back doesn't mean it has Been today.....please Go back and verify this claim!

expertman:
Some years back Nigerians are very Eligible I got about 5 of it for me and my family members.

Until it got bastardized and they removed Us from the Eligible countries.

So I am very surprised when some one comment above saying Nigerians can apply for Evisa.

We are no longer eligible pls be informed .

Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by Braintrain: 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
I just conducted an interview with the school via zoom meeting everything seems to be going in fine I’ll get my offer letter by 15th of this month and the lady said nothing is affecting the visa portal and Nigerians are allowed in Georgia

7 Likes

Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by Sstepkee(m): 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
Following
Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
Braintrain:
I just conducted an interview with the school via zoom meeting everything seems to be going in fine I’ll get my offer letter by 15th of this month and the lady said nothing is affecting the visa portal and Nigerians are allowed in Georgia

Hello broo, Thanks for Verifying this Claim! I'd be be attending the University of Georgia by the end of January or probably first week In February, I'd love to know if you'd also be attending Uni of Georgia....I've done my interview since December and I'm just awaiting The Visa, once The Mandatory holidays is over by 15th, I'd get more clarity on the Visa.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by Dapsyn33: 10:59am On Jan 08, 2021
Can We chat on WhatsApp plz,09015403522.
Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by Braintrain: 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
FEMIBALLHARD:

Hello broo, Thanks for Verifying this Claim! I'd be be attending the University of Georgia by the end of January or probably first week In February, I'd love to know if you'd also be attending Uni of Georgia....I've done my interview since December and I'm just awaiting The Visa, once The Mandatory holidays is over by 15th, I'd get more clarity on the Visa.
Yea I will be attending the university of Georgia quick question after paying the $100 registration fee and getting my offer letter did you pay up the complete school fees before applying for a visa or just the $1000 ?
Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
Braintrain:

Yea I will be attending the university of Georgia quick question after paying the $100 registration fee and getting my offer letter did you pay up the complete school fees before applying for a visa or just the $1000 ?

I'm paying the 1000 dollars for now, probably when I get there, I'd pay another 1000 so by second Semester, I'd pay the remaining 2k dollars

1 Like

Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by Braintrain: 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
FEMIBALLHARD:

I'm paying the 1000 dollars for now, probably when I get there, I'd pay another 1000 so by second Semester, I'd pay the remaining 2k dollars
Ok brilliant I’ll do the same as well please enlighten me on how you are going about the visa application was it after you paid the 1k? You got an invite from the school??
Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by Goodfellow21(m): 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2021
Good job guys, following...
Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
Braintrain:

Ok brilliant I’ll do the same as well please enlighten me on how you are going about the visa application was it after you paid the 1k? You got an invite from the school??

I'd have more clarity on the visa application after the mandatory holiday ending on the 15th of this month.. so let's see maybe on the 18th or 19th of this month....but get all the necessary documents for the Visa Application ready sha E.g Police certificate, Bank Reference letter, Affidavit of sponsorship, Yello card, Insurance and other documents too!

As for the invite, You should get that before Paying for the 1k fees! Have you done the Enrollment process cause that's what will enable you to get the invitation and Proof of Accommodation?
Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by Braintrain: 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2021

I'd have more clarity on the visa application after the mandatory holiday ending on the 15th of this month.. so let's see maybe on the 18th or 19th of this month....but get all the necessary documents for the Visa Application ready sha E.g Police certificate, Bank Reference letter, Affidavit of sponsorship, Yello card, Insurance and other documents too!

As for the invite, You should get that before Paying for the 1k fees! Have you done the Enrollment process cause that's what will enable you to get the invitation and Proof of Accommodation?
Not yet I just paid the registration fee still still waiting for my offer letter
Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by Braintrain: 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
Femiballhard why is your Monicker bared?
Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
Braintrain:
Femiballhard why is your Monicker bared?

Sorry I had to deactivate that account due to some personal reasons, I'm still here on this thread btw!
Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
Braintrain:

Not yet I just paid the registration fee still still waiting for my offer letter

Okay no problem, when you've gotten the offer letter, please let me know....I think it shouldn't take more than a 4-5 days before you can get the offer letter tho! Anyways Good luck too

1 Like

Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by Braintrain: 10:08am On Jan 20, 2021
TheLivingstone:

Okay no problem, when you've gotten the offer letter, please let me know....I think it shouldn't take more than a 4-5 days before you can get the offer letter tho! Anyways Good luck too
Hey bro I just received my placement and submission letter what do I do next?
Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by Braintrain: 10:55am On Jan 27, 2021
TheLivingstone:

I’ve gotten the study permit from the National Centre for Education Quality Enhancement.
I’ve been instructed to pay $1000 before I get the invitation letter from the school Femi what stage are you on right now ?
Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by chukgol: 11:20am On Jan 27, 2021
My fellow country people.. are there student jobs over there?
Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by francisdelon: 4:47pm On Jan 27, 2021
Yea there is o. I was thinking so too until I check jobs.delon.ng. There are many student jobs.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by chukgol: 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
francisdelon:
Yea there is o. I was thinking so too until I check jobs.delon.ng. There are many student jobs.

Okay good, because I was doubting my agent, when he said they can assist me get a job that pays about 400-$500/month.

Last last, sch na go carry me Georgia but na money I want find go. Help me Lord. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2021
Braintrain:

I’ve gotten the study permit from the National Centre for Education Quality Enhancement.
I’ve been instructed to pay $1000 before I get the invitation letter from the school Femi what stage are you on right now ?

Heyyy Sorry, I've been a lot bit busy!! Yeah I just got mine earlier enough tho! So just Pay the fee and get the invitation and then You apply for the visa with all Your Documents available to you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50 Cheapest Countries To Live In / NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola / Any Software Developer Or Programmer Willing To Relocate Abroad, Let's Roll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.