Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas (34055 Views)

EFCC Declares Four Persons Wanted (Photos) / Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted / EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas by Ianmaduka(m): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2018
Hello fellows.my name is IAN.plaese my people I really need help or what I can do to get to EFCC.because the issues on ground ve subpassed police or sasa matter.i have been on this speal since last month November.and its turning to another different thing entirely.i meet this family woman by my elder sister who claimed to be helping us to locate why we re having setbacks on our family baground.she claimed to be a spiritual prayer woman and has defrauded me #448,000 naira not including to transport fairs I ve spent for all the time.its all started on the 12/11/2018 when I got this call from this middle aged woman tell me that she wished to help me regain my future back as I'm complaining of a set back in life to my elder sister.she said that she can do some kind of sacrifices and cleansing to me.which makes me to be open to her and tell her all about me not know that she's a scammer trying to reap me off.to cut the story short please this woman have claimed that my uncle is the main source of my family down falls and is saying to kill him by mirror magics and I have found out that she fake and now I don't really know what to do...
Re: EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas by toprealman: 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
Which yahoo pass politics?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saheed Arogundade Sentenced To Death For Killing A Policeman / N1.6 Million 'Vanishes' From Health Worker’s GTBank Account / Soldiers Beat Man To Death In Awka On Father's Order Over Choice Of Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.