Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas (34056 Views)

EFCC Declares Four Persons Wanted (Photos) / Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted / EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas by TRUSTEDGUY: 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
grin

APC should stop deceiving us the most effective way to tackle crime is by creating jobs

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas by ZombieTAMER: 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
Weselion:
They don't need to announce it.

They definitely not ready..

They are applauding Gandollar...
Chasing after small boys

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas by kinzation(m): 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
the real fraudsters stealing billions of naira and dollars are there
they won't arrest na to dey pursue petty thieves they know
come to think of it
the recovered loot from the so called Yahoo boys where will they be channelled to ?
they should leave them

na today Nigeria don get bad name?
tchewww

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas by Josh44s(m): 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
EbukaHades10:
He forgot to add "and those that will give us something for Christmas"

Tell them. I know they have price tag. Everybody na criminal in this country.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas by 6digitscomrade: 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
adegeye38:

Some people will still find a way to justify d criminals o, may God help us
in another news prosperity is vanity continue ur miracle is on the dualized highway of APC if u believe then hope like a faithful...

Na yoke i dey yoke ooo
Re: EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas by idonhammer: 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
Mumu people... if i tell Efcc who show me level na im be say national assembly will be set ablaze cuz na my oga dem dey run things there now...fools! una no know say all our senators and national Assembly members are all retired fraud stars.Hahahaha... make una keep arresting touts and ritualists in the name of Yahoo boys. shi.t hole country.

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas by Talkwell: 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2018
TrippieRed:
what about those that's into crypto currency? shocked shocked

grin

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
this govt dont get it yet.as long as the govt makes lives miserable for young peopleby not providing the base opportunities they can jump on, you would keep seeing yahoo boys. most of them jumped into it because they had no work to do and the end result seems promisimg so why not?

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas by EbukaHades10(m): 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Wake up and stop living in the past
and what is in the present or even the future? As if u no dey dis country.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas by xcelentattitude(m): 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2018
Both parties are looking for Christmas money. If you know you know,
Ole lo mo ese ole to. What's my businesses anyways
Re: EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2018
TRUSTEDGUY:
grin

APC should stop deceiving us the most effective way to tackle crime is by creating jobs
gbam!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas by molas02: 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2018
they should just leave all this guys Jo, they should face politicians
if not this yahoo boys, things go don hard pass D's for our country. bcide no b their papa money dem dey collect. even al D's police only chase guys who refuses to settle them.

only when yahoo is turning to yahooplus Na him me I no support

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas by Athena4: 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2018
In other words if you're young,own a laptop and a decent phone ...you are done for. Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas by springtech(m): 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
Great plan. I wish it was coded.
But now that you made your plans and strategy known to them already, good luck to you.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas by IMAliyu(m): 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
TRUSTEDGUY:
grin

But, creating jobs is rocket science to the Nigerian Government.
Re: EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
kudos and well done to the anti graft agency... legitimate income earners on the web are been stigmatized as scammers by so called foreigners... its an era to redeem our bad name..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas by InvertedHammer: 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
/
Expand the role of SARS to include fight against Yahoo.

They are the only ones heartless enough to quench the machinations of Yahoo guys.

/

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas by Blacksavage: 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
grin
Wat d Bleep did they want again?!

Una no dea taya for dis children mata..
Oh oti yemi..
Na money wey una go use do Christmas una dea find..
Chai..
Re: EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas by Mmadu111: 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
Listen to your self. Is crypto currency trading robbery? They should arrest Forex traders too. Mbok
TrippieRed:
what about those that's into crypto currency? shocked shocked
Re: EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas by nelcliff(m): 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
EbukaHades10:
He forgot to add "and those that will give us something for Christmas"

grin grin grin.... Guy you Don pay so tey you nor fit 4get am..
Re: EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas by koffsman(m): 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
Now that effc declared war on G boys wat will they do to corrupt politicians because its seems Magu or na Madu want his generation to rot in hell a country wit no future u kon dey blame boys Ogun kill una dia I am not a G boy but Bleep it same set of pen and corrupt modafuckers fightn to b president mofoos i just taya for dis country una go leave real deal dey pursue nonsense
Re: EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas by Bobbyfreshh(m): 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
400 years of slavery dem never pay nah.....fvck EFCC toothless bulldog s....my real matter nah mark zuckerburg

NIGERIA NAH SCAM
GEES BELIKE BUHARI TILL ETERNITY MAKE DOLLARS JUST DEY INCREASE NO SHITS

SPITS ON NAIJA
SPITS ON PEOPLE QUOTING ME
SPITS ON PEOPLE THAT NEVER GET TIRED OF PRESSING FINGERS IN THE NAME OF ELECTION THUMB PRINTS
FINGER NAH FINGER USE AM WELL

AM OUT

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas by Geekamon(m): 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
Warri police own na to dey clamp down on G- boys with the aim of say Dem go settle them(the police).... Everywhere just cast
Re: EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas by gonkin(m): 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
Simple solution just work to bring down the exchange rate after all there weren't this much till the dollar became a hunk

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas by bnt: 10:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
Rubbish.

So long as Efcc cannot enter Jesse, Sapele, Mosogar, Oghara, Abraka and Warri , then they are deliberately shielding the most notorious G-boys in Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas by AlphaStyles(m): 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
catch all of them we are behind you and for those supporting yahoo yahoo business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas by badman007(m): 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
These men single handedly increased the remittance from Australia to U.K.

These men are responsible for the 3.1billion pounds Nigerians send home from U.K.

Show some love, they deserve your respect.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas by ClearFlair: 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
Hedonini:
This gra gra approach will not achieve anything meaningful.

We know your type. EFCC will soon knock on your door.
Re: EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas by tragergeorge(m): 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lucid1:
I dey like see this kind news. Refreshing cheesy wink
so you believe this poo, if dem serious dem no go announce am,,,na their cut dem de find
Re: EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
ClearFlair:

We know your type. EFCC will soon knock on your door.
.. My post was for sensible people. Don't quote me with stupidity.
Re: EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas by ClearFlair: 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
Hedonini:
.. My quote was for sensible people. Don't quote me with stupidity.
Okay...I won't reply your stupidity again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saheed Arogundade Sentenced To Death For Killing A Policeman / Zamfara Police Arrest Sani Mati AKA Mai-Yanmata (Notorious Bandit) / Soldiers Beat Man To Death In Awka On Father's Order Over Choice Of Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.