Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,099 members, 7,859,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month (18573 Views)

More Buhari’s Ministers To Get Sirika Treatment – Newtelegraphng / Buhari Has Reduced Ministers To Abba Kyari’s Clerical Aides - PDP / Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month by ArmedRobber: 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
olajizz01:
Shut the hell,which one your useless party completed for a whole 16yrs in power.
calm down and read my post this time slowly.
armedrobber is for sai baba

NEXT LEVEL

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month by bender79: 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
Next level we know. We are die hard fans. They can go and swallow otapiapia

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month by Jonadull: 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
Why are wailers evading the thread?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month by ArmedRobber: 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
Denikayan:

But River Niger bridge was completed lipsrsealed

.....................Am running away..........
yeah it was completed on papergrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month by ArmedRobber: 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
theoldpretender:

PDP did initiate, and complete the Kaduna-Abuja rail project...which had its first test run in the last few months of the GEJ regime.

Modified

APC and PDP fans...I am not part of your battle please.! angry

Anyway....PDP and APC played their part...see my quote downline.

it wasnt fully operational until buhari completed it. though pdp did most of the work but it is a shame they couldnt delivered the project 100% completed despite oil boom.

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month by joepepsy(m): 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
I love him morer.
TheGreenLand:

I LOVE HIM MORE

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month by Jonadull: 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
theoldpretender:

PDP did initiate, and complete the Kaduna-Abuja rail project...which had its first test run in the last few months of the GEJ regime.

Modified

APC and PDP fans...I am not part of your battle please.! angry

Anyway....PDP and APC played their part...see my quote downline.

Shut up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month by Jonadull: 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
Denikayan:

But River Niger bridge was completed lipsrsealed

.....................Am running away..........
grin
I like your sarcasm

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month by theoldpretender(m): 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
Jonathan:

Shut up

Have a good evening sir.

And God bless you.
Re: Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month by Jonadull: 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
theoldpretender:

Have a good evening sir.

And God bless you.
When I say Sai Buhari . You say Sai baba

Sai Buhari !!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month by Charly68: 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
If the president can network Nigeria with railway, definitely cost of transportation will be reduced on goods and human movement and more goods will flow round the nation..definitely Nigerians will pray for Buhari by the time he finishes his two term..

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
joepepsy:
I love him morer.
I love him morest then... grin cheesy grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month by GavelSlam: 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2018
Jonathan:

Sai Buhari !!!
Sai Baba.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month by Jonadull: 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2018
theoldpretender:

Well, the tracks were completed by PDP...and there was a test ride (working from memory).

As for the rest...

Sauce
This thread is about Lagos Ibadan rail .
Oga I take god beg you . Stop derailing the thread before I change am for you now .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month by theoldpretender(m): 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
Jonathan:

Sai Buhari !!!

No, I am not going for APC or PDP either.

I amgoing, as I have always gone...for a thrid party.

And the truth is, both APC or PDP have failed us. Up till now...our economy is so oil dependent, our power supply is weak, and we are not ready to take the economic decisions that, though initially harsh,might benefit us in the long run.

And why should I choose between APC and PDP that has an APC man in charge...that was singing the praises of APC yesterday, now PDP today...

Abeg...Sai Nigeria. Atiku nor Buhari,nor any of their predecessors are my masters. I am for Nigeria. I am for my countrymen. And it is sad that in 2019...my countrymen and women won't make a choice to end this PDP APC charade.

Sai Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month by biztip: 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
DT ride should be a home ride,, we re tired of these inefficient leaders who have brought hardship on us all

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month by joepepsy(m): 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
lol,don't mind those kids,later in future they will regret not supporting buhari.
TheGreenLand:

I love him morest then... grin cheesy grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month by servercodes001: 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
See projects everywhere
But the pdp¡gs blinded by illiteracy and hatred are accusing this blessed regime
Chaiiiiii
I hate pdp

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month by GavelSlam: 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
servercodes001:
See projects everywhere
But the pdp¡gs blinded by illiteracy and hatred are accusing this blessed regime
Chaiiiiii
I hate pdp

Just 3 going on 4 years.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month by olajizz01(m): 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
ArmedRobber:
calm down and read my post this time slowly.
armedrobber is for sai baba

NEXT LEVEL
I'm sorry,sai Buhari.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
joepepsy:
lol,don't mind those kids,later in future they will regret not supporting buhari.
Their children will curse them by then for sure.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month by ArmedRobber: 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
olajizz01:
I'm sorry,sai Buhari.
no prob bro
BABA TILL 2023

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month by sanpipita(m): 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
ArmedRobber:
so it took buhari to inititate and complete a railway that passed through 3 states in 3yrs but pdp couldnt complete a single railway in 16 yrs after making 78.8 trillions from crude oil proceed in 16 yrs .

pdp should be ashamed to call buhari a failure

Only if you knew its PDP that started all these rail projects you talk abt, APC used to mock all these rail projects, where did buhari sign contracts for these projects if indeed he initiated them
Re: Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month by Orpe7(m): 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
Good thing i don buy land for ibadan begin build am. Na to relocate once this train begin work o. Lagos wahala too much.
If u sef wan buy land like me. Holla

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month by Jonadull: 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
theoldpretender:

[s]
No, I am not going for APC or PDP either.

I amgoing, as I have always gone...for a thrid party.

And the truth is, both APC or PDP have failed us. Up till now...our economy is so oil dependent, our power supply is weak, and we are not ready to take the economic decisions that, though initially harsh,might benefit us in the long run.

And why should I choose between APC and PDP that has an APC man in charge...that was singing the praises of APC yesterday, now PDP today...

Abeg...Sai Nigeria. Atiku nor Buhari,nor any of their predecessors are my masters. I am for Nigeria. I am for my countrymen. And it is sad that in 2019...my countrymen and women won't make a choice to end this PDP APC charade.

Sai Nigeria![/s]

I didn’t read your story
Simply say Sai buhari . You’re typing newspapers.
Oga swerve abeg.
Nonsense!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month by joepepsy(m): 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
Keep doing your best,I wish I still live in naija but I really appreciate you guys for standing by Mr president,it's not easy to face this generation of Nigeria young people?they don't understand the word 'INTEGRITY'.
TheGreenLand:

Their children will curse them by then for sure.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month by theoldpretender(m): 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
Jonathan:

I didn’t read your story
Simply say Sai buhari . You’re typing newspapers.
Oga swerve abeg.
Nonsense!

Nigeria First.!
Re: Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month by Cajal(m): 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
Atikuliars... And Atikulooters... How market

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month by olajizz01(m): 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
ArmedRobber:
no prob bro
BABA TILL 2023
Na so.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month by Vello(m): 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
theoldpretender:

Well, the tracks were completed by PDP...and there was a test ride (working from memory).

As for the rest...

Sauce
You're a true definition of madness!

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month by theoldpretender(m): 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
Vello:

You're a true definition of madness!

Good evening.

I am going to report you to the mods.

I was not rude to you, I did not insult you, but you insulted me.

Be more respectful.

Good evening. Don't respond to me again.
Re: Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month by abeldammy(m): 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
God bless Most performing Minister RT Hon Rotimi Amechi. God bless u sir.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe / Buhari Appoints Abike-dabiri SSA On Diaspora / FG Out With 33 Policy Actions To Revamp Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.