Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Innoson Vs GTB: Bank Officials Prevent Sealing Of Ogui Branch - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innoson Vs GTB: Bank Officials Prevent Sealing Of Ogui Branch (540 Views)

No Major Fraud Is Committed Without The Connivance Of Bank Officials - EFCC / How Bank Officials Withdrew My Money Through Swallowed ATM Card / Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson Vs GTB: Bank Officials Prevent Sealing Of Ogui Branch by TamaraAbells: 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2019
Some staff of Guarantee Trust Bank on Monday stopped the sealing of its branch on Ogui road in Enugu, claiming they have an order for stay of execution of the previous order by a federal high court.

TVC News Correspondent Bamidele Ajayi reports that what seemed like a mild drama ensued at the Ogui Road branch of the Guaranty Trust Bank, when the court bailiff were prevented from carrying out the seal-off exercise facility based on the writ of Fifa execution granted by the federal high court, Awka division.

The representative of the Counsel to Innoson Motors, discredited the motion on notice wielded by the bank personnel. He said the GTB management is standing on the way of the law, for barring the bailiff from carrying out a rightful order of the court Awka,

One of the Bank officials who spoke with newsmen at the Ogui branch of the GTB, claimed that the bank has secured a motion on notice to stop further sealing of its branches.

The federal high court sitting in Awka had given an order for the execution of a Supreme Court judgment in favour Innoson Motors against the GTBank.

The order allows the sealing of of GTBank facilities if they failed to pay the judgment sum of N2.4 billion which has accrued to N8.7 billion.

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: Bank Officials Prevent Sealing Of Ogui Branch by Opportuneke(m): 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2019
na wa oooo
Re: Innoson Vs GTB: Bank Officials Prevent Sealing Of Ogui Branch by Deomovies: 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2019
Can Innoson win this fight..... Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies.
Re: Innoson Vs GTB: Bank Officials Prevent Sealing Of Ogui Branch by vonlogon: 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2019
I think GT should call this guy for a round table meeting instead of allowing this thing to escalate into a mess that will cause panic withdrawal
Re: Innoson Vs GTB: Bank Officials Prevent Sealing Of Ogui Branch by dingbang(m): 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2019
Pay innoson his money let him rest
Re: Innoson Vs GTB: Bank Officials Prevent Sealing Of Ogui Branch by mrsage(m): 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
At the end of the day, Gtb has more to lose, in terms of image and brand reputation.

Someone should remind Gtb that banking is a sensitive business and little things count.

Innoson produces cars, this battle has little or no effect on his brand reputation. Remember he's likely to enjoy public sympathy. He's seen as an under dog here.

Its obvious someone needs to put on his or her thinking cap at Gtb head office.

This entire drama is annoying and that's where some of us keep our hard earned money.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: Bank Officials Prevent Sealing Of Ogui Branch by enolife2(m): 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2019
Who give GTBank the authority to stand in way of Law. I see another fine of Billion loading to be paid by GTBank

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: Bank Officials Prevent Sealing Of Ogui Branch by PurestBoy(m): 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
GTB is bigger than this mess, they should settle this matter asap
Re: Innoson Vs GTB: Bank Officials Prevent Sealing Of Ogui Branch by sammirano: 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2019
vonlogon:
I think GT should call this guy for a round table meeting instead of allowing this thing to escalate into a mess that will cause panic withdrawal

Banks are not Ponzi schemes, there are a system and funds duly insured.
Re: Innoson Vs GTB: Bank Officials Prevent Sealing Of Ogui Branch by mrsage(m): 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2019
sammirano:

I honestly don't understand your point.
Re: Innoson Vs GTB: Bank Officials Prevent Sealing Of Ogui Branch by sammirano: 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
mrsage:

I honestly don't understand your point.

What i mean is if people like they may panic it wont change the fact gtb is going no where worse off there will be an aquisition.
Re: Innoson Vs GTB: Bank Officials Prevent Sealing Of Ogui Branch by vonlogon: 11:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
sammirano:

So, because banks are not ponzi schemes means that their business should be disrupted or risk loss. What I'm saying is that a round table conversation with inno can solve all this confrontations.

(1) (Reply)

Paxful / In Need Of A 300k Loan / Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.