Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

"PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady (35836 Views)

Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday / Tinubu Busts Into 'zanku' Dance At APC Lagos Rally (PHOTOS) / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by Mccullum: 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
Programmed PDP supporters won't believe her as they would be screaming at her that she was paid to paint them black while most of them understand that it's truth....

The poor lady felt disappointed and hurt for deceptive act of PDP... (AKA) PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE
Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by mmorah6: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
just like dat she want 10k ? No she must open leg o go to another rally make them sample u so u can get 10k
Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
APC/PDP have failed!
Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by Hez143(m): 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
cant doubt this though,cos we were paid to attend pdp/jonathan campaign rally at TBS in 2015 tru omo-ilu foundation owned by buruji kashamu.
call it a lie and i will give you proves,withness and co-participant!!
Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by Ziggylady(f): 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
Stephanie Otobo's sister at it again..APC minions are simply brainless....

See lame format.

1 Like

Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by kanubiafra: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
tendingNews:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/pdp-promised-to-pay-me-10k-if-i-attend.html?m=1
obviously she is a victim of apc's failed job promise of 3m jobs a year. if not how could a well employed person, avail herself for a rally just for 10k ?

1 Like

Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by RTSC: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
If you believe this woman, then I have a bridge to sell you.

A whopping 10k for just one person for just a rally not even to vote.

She has been paid by tinubu and his gang, and I hope the pdp sue her for all she is worth.

Hungry bittch.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by hush15: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
tendingNews:
See reactions blasting Sidiq and his lady 'Actress'

Watch the video HERE

You see why youths are not ready? Even if it is true, why would you want to collect money for your own salvation?

If this get pvc, na to the highest bidder and they are the cause of this country's woes by extension.....

1 Like

Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by frankmoney(m): 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
kanubiafra:
obviously she is a victim of apc's failed job promise of 3m jobs a year. if not how could a well employed person, avail herself for a rally just for 10k ?
but will you believe it if it was APC she said promised her 10k ?
Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by Lillpo(m): 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
I wanna sell 400 worth of paypal.. Interested by should quote me
Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by TRUSTEDGUY: 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
APC/PDP have failed!
Committee of liars!
My Likes for PDP

1 Like

Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by danot1030: 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
I told people that Atiku is a scam
Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by Waspy(m): 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
Na only you waka come? Okay, continue
Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by Newznow: 10:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
I smell lies

1 Like

Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by julioralph(m): 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
Politics undecided
Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by Parollawd(m): 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Lobatan...so Atiku is buying crowd for rally too??.not suprised though we always knew, only atikulated slaves have their heads far up Atiku ass to see the reality on ground that Atiku/OBItuary will never smell aso rock

Use your sense
Don't be blinded by hate
Let's assume 10,000 people attend his rally and he does let's say 20..that means he needs about 200,000 people and he pays them 10,000 do the math that's 2 billion.. My brother pls have sense

1 Like

Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by Brightest04(m): 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
You people that're blasting Abubakar Sidiq Usman's for saying what really does happen are only trying to blanket the truth.

The hiring of people for specific events by politicians in Nigeria is a fact that cannot be denied.It's a common phenomenon .

So why're you guys on his throat.Or was it not an open secret that your Atiku kill and won the primary election with dollars?.
Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by openmine(m): 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
such propaganda by APC worked perfectly towards the 2019 election!
This is 2019
Nigerians are better informed and wiser!

1 Like

Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by Lordofthewest(m): 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
Maybe you need to go ask what and how much he paid delegates during PDP convention in PH, your head is definitely stuck up Atiku butt just like I said..I'm not your brother, I'm no brother to daft Nigerians
Parollawd:

Use your sense
Don't be blinded by hate
Let's assume 10,000 people attend his rally and he does let's say 20..that means he needs about 200,000 people and he pays them 10,000 do the math that's 2 billion.. My brother pls have sense
Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by FBIL: 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
Your name is ''claimant'' and that's why I don't believe you. APC agent!

1 Like

Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by ClearFlair: 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
Just PDP being PDP. Bunch of liars. grin
Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by Parollawd(m): 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Maybe you need to go ask what and how much he paid delegates during PDP convention in PH, your head is definitely stuck up Atiku butt just like I said..I'm not your brother, I'm no brother to daft Nigerians

Again an unproven fact
I'm not an atiku supporter but then you all will get your added kicked come January

The same way mourinho was sacked...

1 Like

Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by berrystunn(m): 11:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
We know who to vote
Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by seguno2: 11:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
MufasaRebirth:
10k for rally ?

Hehehehe for where you wan see am

The APC script writer is so dumb. She thinks that we are all mumus to believe this lame propaganda. Shiiiooorrr!
Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Lobatan...so Atiku is buying crowd for rally too??.not suprised though we always knew, only atikulated slaves have their heads far up Atiku ass to see the reality on ground that Atiku/OBItuary will never smell aso rock

i am not supporting buhari nor atiku but mehn that 1st picture is so funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by okwabayi(m): 12:13am On Dec 19, 2018
Being promised payment is probably true.
Being promised ten thousand is a huge lie.
I know these politicians pay five hundred to one thousand five hundred, any other thing is a big lie.
Why will they promise such amount when they can employ seven people instead?
Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by Jowanson: 12:15am On Dec 19, 2018
tendingNews:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/pdp-promised-to-pay-me-10k-if-i-attend.html?m=1

Very funny....fake news....even if they did....its good she was not given ....nonesense....
Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by whiteeyes: 1:44am On Dec 19, 2018
hisgrace090:
Let's those that send you pay you not PDP.
Maybe the most rival to PDP sent her and will also give 10k. na good business be dat nah, at least e gain well. las las, na her sweat!
Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by Oweku: 1:51am On Dec 19, 2018
You are a fool... It means you don't do things with the hope of a better tomorrow, people like sell their vote and still complain about the government not doing well... Of anybody sell his or her vote for say 10k...

Note that you have no right to complain about the person who bought your vote.. Because he or she has given you your share of the money he will steal in the next 4 years..

Thats my opinion..

Meanwhile remember u can be browsing n making money at the same time for free.. Just click on my signature below and download the browser..
Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by kanubiafra: 1:55am On Dec 19, 2018
frankmoney:
but will you believe it if it was APC she said promised her 10k ?
pls where in my post did i mentioned that i did not believe her? i did not doubt her my dear what i said is this if apc did give her one of the 3m per year they promised why would she seek for 10k per appearance rally fee. in other words she accepted the offer cos she no get work or business to do. wether she is lying or not is not my concern. i just came back from work to read this means i only browse at my free time. i don't live by attending rally. if thats the job apc promised to create for her let her do it. and you too
Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by Bede2u(m): 3:34am On Dec 19, 2018
The girl in the video is cilicmarin. I can recorgnise her cone head anywhere
Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by davbaba: 4:12am On Dec 19, 2018
Nigeria's are wise now APC lie lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court: PDP Uncovers APC’s Plot To Frustrate Reversal Of Imo Judgment / Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group / Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.