Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

"PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady (35857 Views)

Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday / Tinubu Busts Into 'zanku' Dance At APC Lagos Rally (PHOTOS) / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by michoim(m): 6:07am On Dec 19, 2018
PDP ever in scandals
Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by BeiFangLaye(m): 6:21am On Dec 19, 2018
And you owe us an apology
Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by GBAREN: 7:16am On Dec 19, 2018
FarahAideed:
How can this glaring fake APC propaganda where Abubabakar sidiq and one of his faceless oloshos are clearly acting a script be sent to front page

It's possible because Nairaland is now part of APC campaign for outfit, If tell me why if this was against APC the post will be deleted, talk less of making front page.

1 Like

Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by Ubdavis(m): 7:35am On Dec 19, 2018
Na poverty cause am.
Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by Omeokachie: 7:40am On Dec 19, 2018
APC promised to pay you N50k to come make this video against the PDP and you did.
Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by badesco(m): 10:02am On Dec 19, 2018
Post her picture to support your post.
Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by alameen114(m): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2018
10k for rally

10k for ur furure

u are a

Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by Tundeobama(m): 10:43am On Dec 19, 2018
davbaba:
Nigeria's are wise now APC lie lie
PDP made a serious mistake. They should have tendered a different candidate that people respect and believe in, but Atiku is nobody even in his hometown "Jada" in Adamawa state. He did nothing to his people, and we see him as a selfish thieve. Only a few IPOB and Yahoo boys are campaigning for him on places like Facebook and Nairaland, of which most of them are not even residing in Naija or don't even owns voters card. Note the majority of Buhari's supporters doesn't hold mobile set as such are not online and won't read your false propaganda against Buhari. Those reading it are few and most of which have already made up their mind as who to vote for. I'm telling you all this so that you start to lessen the hate and prepare your mind against the inevitable election result outcome. For sure Buhari will come out victorious by God grace
Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by abuuthmaan: 11:04am On Dec 19, 2018
PDPfraud cum scammers just keep disgracing themselves
Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by nkem12345(m): 3:21am On Dec 20, 2018
A woman came to my house and promised to give me 10k too if i vote for APC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps To Rescue Martins Idakpein, Lance Corporal In Military Detention / President Buhari Attends Friday Juma'at Prayer After Coming Back From UK(Pics) / Fani-kayode Reacts To Father Mbaka's Attack On Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.