Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief (59496 Views)

Alex Badeh (1957-2018): The Man Who Flew Two Former US Presidents / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief by Bobbyfreshh(m): 11:29pm On Dec 18, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

You think I'm a zombie like you? Who praise sings Atiku and the albino hunchback even when they're talking out their a$$es? You made a false charge at me and I asked you to substantiate it.

If you don't bring out that post, not only does it show you're useless, it also proves that you're a fool.

sharrap am self paid don't need no scrumbs from no baga everything about u is PDP did worst or sai barber or next level don't u know this is a educative forum learn boy learn of course am 19 you are way older than me but learn stfu when u got nothing to say ....for your info am way related to (apc)amb oji ngofa sen contesting rivers southeast sen district this shit your doing was supposed to be my job but hell no doesn't change people's opinion or anger towards this regime
Re: Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief by hammer6F: 11:29pm On Dec 18, 2018
rexwalters:
How can you be a Badeh,you are nobody mr hammer6f,no one knows you.

RIFFRAFF, ILLITERATES AND MURDERERS IN ASO ROCK CANNOT KNOW A LEARNED MAN LIKE ME.

I AM BUHARI NIGHTMARE.

I SHOW THE SMELLING THING U CALL PRESIDENT NO RESPECT BECOS, HE DRINKS BLOOD.

BUHARI DRINKS BLOOD, EVERY-TIME U SEE HIM, HE WILL JUST BE SMELLING BLOOD, BLOOD...

Re: Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief by shukuokukobambi: 11:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
Bobbyfreshh:

sharrap am self paid don't need no scrumbs from no baga everything about u is PDP did worst or sai barber or next level don't u know this is a educative forum learn boy learn of course am 19 you are way older than me but learn stfu when u got nothing to say ....for your info am way related to (apc)amb oji ngofa sen contesting rivers southeast sen district this shit your doing was supposed to be my job but hell no doesn't change people's opinion or anger towards this regime

You have less intelligence than a neonate.

If you like, be related to Buhari's scrotum. If you can't bring out that post, you're not only useless, you're also a fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief by Trustee1: 11:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
The insecurity you politicians refused to fight will surely fight and eventually kill you all. This will continue happening until you guys decides to end it. RIP.
You're Ghanaian or American?
Re: Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief by ganie(m): 11:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
Naughtysite:
APC said GEJ was training snipers in 2015 yet nobody died that time.

APC well done o.
Is that how quickly your brain formats,it was your godfather Obasanjo that said it.
Re: Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief by ImperialYoruba: 11:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
May his soul rest in peace.

Was he assassinated or abducted and murdered, which one happenede?
Re: Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief by Enemyofpeace: 11:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
The insecurity you politicians refused to fight will surely fight and eventually kill you all. This will continue happening until you guys decides to end it. RIP.
God bless you
Re: Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief by AngelicBeing: 11:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
Bobbyfreshh:

one of the few I respect alongside tonye barcanista what's your take on this issues after issues
Well, l am not surprised, there is really no security in Nigeria, Nigeria is a failed state after the order of Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, South Sudan and Libya sad
Re: Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief by Bobbyfreshh(m): 11:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

If you like, be related to Buhari's scrotum. If you can't bring out that post, you're not only useless, you're also a fool

ewu I choose u cause of your shameless way in supporting a political party to keep busy till 12
BTW u expected me to dig through you're numerous monikers especially the one used in supporting the Nigeria army against shittes unarmed members.... see its almost 12 time for some real biz thanks for your company ...LOL
Re: Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief by Bobbyfreshh(m): 11:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

ewu I choose u cause of your shameless way in supporting a political party to keep busy till 12
BTW u expected me to dig through you're numerous monikers especially the one used in supporting the Nigeria army against shittes unarmed members.... see its almost 12 time for some real biz thanks forkm your company ...Lolita
Re: Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ugaboy:
who is he?
where are you from?
Re: Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief by Bobbyfreshh(m): 12:01am On Dec 19, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Well, l am not surprised, there is really no security in Nigeria, Nigeria is a failed state after the order of Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, South Sudan and Libya sad

very big Sithole I mean the one drilled

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief by morris477(m): 12:16am On Dec 19, 2018
Warship:
APC
APC
APC

You guys have done it again.
shut rup

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief by morris477(m): 12:17am On Dec 19, 2018
God why
Re: Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief by Diso60090(m): 12:20am On Dec 19, 2018
Naughtysite:
APC said GEJ was training snipers in 2015 yet nobody died that time.

APC well done o.

We hear o.
Re: Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief by arrestdarrester: 12:21am On Dec 19, 2018
Anh anh, Airforce, just like that?

Won't you look for the killers the way the army looked for the kidnappers and killers of their own general in Jos?

Or is Badeh not a general too?
Re: Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief by Passionate888: 12:30am On Dec 19, 2018
rexwalters:
or you mean amnesty international for more propaganda,security is everyone's responsibility according to the constitution not only the government (Federal,States & Local Governments),we must be our Brothers keepers,a lot of people witness or have knowledge of crimes but fail to report and the police or courts don't make matters any better,we Nigerians are just generally evil to ourselves.
Wetin concern me with A.I? I'm talking about the Lauretta that listed out the names of people killed during PDP 16 years in power..... I sincerely hope she's counting the number of unresolved murders under the 3.5 years APC has been in power?
Re: Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:34am On Dec 19, 2018
Ugaboy:
who is he?
google
Re: Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief by Quigley: 12:42am On Dec 19, 2018
If a former CDS and former air marshal can just be killed like chicken, there's no hope for the common man oo.
Re: Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief by Kennydoc(m): 12:53am On Dec 19, 2018
GavelSlam:
Now we see why Buhari is protecting Dasuki.

For how long is that going to happen?
Re: Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief by WaffenSS(m): 1:06am On Dec 19, 2018
OrangeDream:
Shey u people arrested 200 locals because of one man. Yet, over 200 people were massacred in nearby Barkin-Ladi within the space of that canage and no one was arrested. God will punish you there!!!

Quite easy!

The killers of alkali are known as the entire community was complicit

Barkin Ladi, not so much as the killers were unknown.

How do you arrest what you don't know?

Na devil go punish you there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief by EnkayDezign: 1:49am On Dec 19, 2018
Why’re we all acting like we don’t know the kind of dirt Alex Badeh had on himself from his corrupt shenanigans while he was in office. This man colluded with others to loot our nations commonwealth at a time when he was tasked with improving the security of the country. He was selfish and instead set out to enrich himself.

I will never rejoice over the death of an individual but I fail to gather much sympathy in this case. How are we sure he wasn’t killed to silence him from spilling what he knew about his corrupt partners? Because I don’t think anyone was after him politically, especially because he wasn’t a politician.

RIP to Alex Badeh but we’ll never forget the legacy of corruption he left behind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief by BrokenCock: 3:58am On Dec 19, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
be talking rubbish like u know his efforts and how politicians block efforts to combat insecurity. I pray what u fight don't fight u back to win over u too.
Re: Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief by LONGPREEK(m): 5:45am On Dec 19, 2018
why cant we use the strong jazz we claim to have to see who did this from jazz mirror?

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief by mechanics(m): 6:15am On Dec 19, 2018
dunkem21:
angry May the Almighty grant the family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

Adieu cry
Amen.
Re: Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 19, 2018
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

The Nigerian Airforce has just confirmed the death of Ex-chief of Defense Staff, Alex Badeh. Below is a statement by the Airforce Director of Public Relations and Information, Air Commodore Ibikunle Daramola, made available to PoliticsNGR;

"It is with a heavy heart that I regretfully announce the unfortunate demise of former Chief of Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh, who died today, 18 Dec 18, from gunshot wounds sustained when his vehicle was attacked while returning from his farm along Abuja-Keffi Road.

On behalf officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Abubakar, commiserates with the family of the late former Chief of Defence Staff over this irreparable loss. We pray that the Almighty God grants his soul eternal rest."

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-ex-chief-defense-staff-alex-badeh-shot-dead/

What are these retired generals looking for in the farm tori Olorun?

I'm sure they have enough money in their vault to survive.

This country is too insecure for big fishes like these to be going to farm. We are yet to recover from General Alkali's death.

Please, other generals should stay at home o. No more farming. And if you must farm, do it by proxy, Biko.

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:35am On Dec 19, 2018
SHAME!!! As a CODS he was supposed to have security aides until he died, Nothing is really working in the country anymore, a whole chief of defence.
Re: Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief by winnerz: 6:54am On Dec 19, 2018
StOla:
in Nigeria a whole Attorney General and Minister of Justice can be assassinated inside his own house, with 6 police officers claiming to have all gone to have dinner at the same time, and the culprits will never be found.

Now a whole retired Chief of Defence Staff of the armed forces can just be attacked and murdered so easily, for whatever reason, and I already know it is a crime that will not be solved.

When will Nigeria ever change for the better?

Remember when you are in power and truly a Nigerian citizen with protection, rights and privileges, that you will one day relinquish power to become a regular Nigerian victim who has no protection, no rights but ample assault and misery.

If the top echelon of the security apparatus in Nigeria, rather than embezzle funds that would have secured the country, had done their duty and served patriotically, they would have retired into the tranquillity of a peaceful nation.

If elected officials had used public funds to provide critical infrastructure and healthcare, they would have no reason to seek healthcare in Dubai or UK or Germany, only to die the minute they arrive Nigerian hospitals in a bid to avoid arrests for money laundering charges abroad.

You made a very good point.
In addition most of these guys got bloods in thier hands.
Especially if it's true that they did embezzled funds meant for weapons, thereby exposing our young innocent and gallant soldiers to unnecessary risks that mostly resulted to untimely death. Thus subjecting their families to external grief.
The blood of those lads will definitely not stop crying.
Just like what is happening now, that our soldiers are crying and pointing fingers at the military leadership for siphoning funds budgeted for military hardware thus making them a prey to a rag-tag and untrained militia.
It is unfortunate, but karma could come calling in any way.
God is a God of judgement.

Same fate awaits our wicked politicians (who loot the treasury) and all who live large at the expense and misfortunes of the innocents.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 19, 2018
GavelSlam:
Now we see why Buhari is protecting Dasuki.
you got.it.right
badeh did like that man from Bayelsa who took some poison to escape been thrown to UK. You know the rest.....

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 19, 2018
WetinUGain:
Hhmmmm...a full General gunned down in Nigeria with only him sustaining injury.

This is sad and pathetic..A four star general... God,when are u coming back....This is scary..

In rank,ds man senior Theophilus Danjuma and Mohammadu Buhari ...During military era,his rank is equivalent to d head of state....

I have seen d motorcade of Danjuma,Buhari, Obasanjo,IBB and Abdusalam...When Obasanjo was in prison,his house was guarded 24/7 by military people...

Not all issues we politicised in ds country...what a shame......This is a shame and a disgrace to all military officers....no the matter the politics,u protect your own
am not happy about what happened to him cos his a father to a family, but think of the loss he brought to dis nation through his selfishness by embezzling money meant for his junior ones and money meant for arms procurement. If he.had done the right thing, to security challenges we're facing won't degenerate to this level. He.gained from his previous deeds
biko am not happy about it, but don't forget whatever you do today would be remembered tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 19, 2018
BrokenCock:
be talking rubbish like u know his efforts and how politicians block efforts to combat insecurity. I pray what u fight don't fight u back to win over u too.
you would tell me youths need.to take over the country and you're a youth reasoning like a fowl. Politicians asked him to stash money in soak away.
odiegwu

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief by Ayobami7(m): 8:05am On Dec 19, 2018
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu / Dino Melaye Rides 3-Wheels Motorcycle In Abuja / James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.