Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) (108045 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me / Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh / Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by Nature8(m): 12:06am On Dec 19, 2018
nijabazaar:
Cretin...
Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by morris477(m): 12:11am On Dec 19, 2018
APC why?
Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 19, 2018
Why is Nigeria like this? Which group in this picture looks more occultist and heartless

Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by AbiBuruji722(m): 12:14am On Dec 19, 2018
God of judgement at work, vanity ion vanity

1 Like

Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by Xander85: 12:15am On Dec 19, 2018
nijabazaar:

Cretin...

Don't mind the evil git! They go and murder someone and turn around to point finger at IPOB!
Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 12:15am On Dec 19, 2018
very sad
Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by able20(m): 12:16am On Dec 19, 2018
Buhari's next level loading......God I beg stop Buhari's next level it's too dangerous.
Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 12:20am On Dec 19, 2018
its disheartening to read all these disrespectful comments at the death of a human being. most people have lost their humanity

6 Likes

Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by Susu888(m): 12:20am On Dec 19, 2018
Go meet ur creator nd answer for ur deeds.
I ain't gonna waste any rip on ur ass. U chopped money meant for arms nd as a result lots of casualities were sustained* undecided.
Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by emmykk(m): 12:21am On Dec 19, 2018
paparazzi1987:
How did bullet take penetrate the belle sef

May his diver soul rest in peace ..

At 31yrs you still think like tata

1 Like

Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by emmykk(m): 12:23am On Dec 19, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Sad. But who are they trying to impress?

See mumu
Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:24am On Dec 19, 2018
I can't say anything now... maka why this killings... formerly it was farmers and now.. ex generals and we looking until they come out killing on the street... God... this is getting weird and unexplainable.. 2019 race is beginning to get clearer...
Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by alen4smith(m): 12:26am On Dec 19, 2018
fk001:
Rest on

Let me catch anyone blame it on APC or BUHARI angry angry

The army will definitely apprehend the assassins as they apprehended Late Gen Alkali killers the Berom Militia..
you mean same man that pocketed money meant for arms purchase to himself?have you thought about those that died from his greed?sadly same insecurity took him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by SURElee(f): 12:26am On Dec 19, 2018
Does it mean a retired chief of defence staff air Marshall like this goes about without security just his driver?

No harms to defend himself?

3 Likes

Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by afakamouth: 12:28am On Dec 19, 2018
You see, that's the repercussion a man can reap , you were given money to fight crime you refused now all the fat belly you have gathered has now become wested

4 Likes

Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by arrestdarrester: 12:28am On Dec 19, 2018
fk001:
Rest on

The army will definitely apprehend the assassins as they apprehended Late Gen Alkali killers the Berom Militia..

Hopefully the Herdsmen would be apprehended for this one since the retired general is a farmer
Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by pagorino(m): 12:30am On Dec 19, 2018
semasir:
Just my thoughts.... Some here just add comments to feel among.

don't mind them grin
Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by bejeria101(m): 12:31am On Dec 19, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

They aren't men enough. Real men survive plane crash not to talk of an ordinary assassination attempt.

Stop doing drugs its for your own good.

1 Like

Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by dalaman: 12:33am On Dec 19, 2018
Nevee:
This is a bad omen, anywhere. Someone who was once responsible for maintaining the territorial integrity your country killed like that.

He stole a lot of the money.

6 Likes

Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 19, 2018
When was he released from prison?
Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by opribo(m): 12:35am On Dec 19, 2018
If it is not a state assassination, then be rest assured they will get perpetrators in no distant time.

1 Like

Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 19, 2018
I could remember when he ordered soldiers who refused to fight bokoharam to be shot and killed.Karma caught up with him.

7 Likes

Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by SmallmebigGod: 12:37am On Dec 19, 2018
fk001:
Rest on

And if they don't , we can assume there is a political power behind it
Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by xtivin2: 12:38am On Dec 19, 2018
1shortblackboy:
its disheartening to read all these disrespectful comments at the death of a human being. most people have lost their humanity
Personally, I see the death of people like this as the answer to some of my prayers concerning this country.
We placed this man in authority to protect the safety of God's children but instead it will shock you what they did with power. So many blood indirectly on their head, they denied the poor their right, they looted the treasury, they used politics to bring God's people to abject poverty and pain. How about their children?, wife? and family Member?, they oppressed us with our common wealth and their security details. is he better than the slain soldiers they refuse to buy weapons for?, is he better than those infants that Boko Haram has made orphans in the IDP's due to abuse of power?. God will avenge for those that has brought us pain in this country. I know so many of them will still follow, God knows them. However, I pray God comfort his family.
If you quote this moniker negatively, nothing good will ever come out of that your finger because my God did not bear the rod in vain.

19 Likes

Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by planetx: 12:39am On Dec 19, 2018
Nemesis finally caught up with this thief who stole the Airforce blind.

2 Likes

Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by arsenal33: 12:42am On Dec 19, 2018
ProfEinstein:
Nigeria is a failed state!!!
SINCE 1999...
Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 19, 2018
Bug hari
Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by jumobi1(m): 12:45am On Dec 19, 2018
Poor driver. I’m astonished at how a whole former Defense Chief can be assassinated like that.

3 Likes

Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 12:47am On Dec 19, 2018
May his soul rest in peace
Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 12:47am On Dec 19, 2018
xtivin2:

Personally, I see the death of people like this as the answer to some of my prayers concerning this country.
We placed this man in authority to protect the safety of God's children but instead it will shock you what they did with power. So many blood indirectly on their head, they denied the poor their right, they looted the treasury, they used politics to bring God's people to abject poverty and pain. How about their children?, wife? and family Member?, they oppressed us with our common wealth and their security details. is he better than the slain soldiers they refuse to buy weapons for?, is he better than those infants that Boko Haram has made orphans in the IDP's due to abuse of power?. God will avenge for those that has brought us pain in this country. I know so many of them will still follow, God knows them. However, I pray God comfort his family.
If you quote this moniker negatively, nothing good will ever come out of that your finger because my God did not bear the rod in vain.
oga u can't just be throwing allegations around how do we know he is responsible for the failure to tackle book haram. don't make conclusions on assumptions...……. and no need to be threatening me with curses it doesn't work like that fam

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) / Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) / Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.