Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) (108066 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me / Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh / Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by rhames(m): 8:04am On Dec 19, 2018
Famousbabe:
Former Chief of Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh, is dead. He died today, 18th December 2018, from gunshot wounds sustained when his vehicle was attacked while returning from his farm along Abuja-Keffi Road.

See the corpses.

See more graphic photos from the scene here....

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/dead-body-of-alex-badeh-corpses-of-alex.html?m=1

This is how his PMB's former boss General Sani Abacha silenced the opposition in the 90's and before we knew it, he became a dinosaur. I hope those who brought this man to rule our country will surely be regretting why this monster is misbehaving.

1 Like

Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by jegz25(m): 8:09am On Dec 19, 2018
hammer6F:
BUHARI IS THE MOST WICKED ANIMAL EVER PRODUCED BY THE ZOO...

ANY MAN THAT CAN BE SEATING COMFORTABLY IN ASO ROCK WITH HIS FAMILY AND WATCH WHILST PEOPLE AND THEIR FAMILY ARE MURDERED BY FULANI HERDSMEN IN THEIR THOUSANDS AND SAY NOTHING, DRINKS BLOOD.

BUHARI DRINKS BLOOD, EVERY-TIME U SEE HIM, HE WILL JUST BE SMELLING BLOOD, BLOOD...
Donkey get sense pass u i swear
Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by KingThreatzz: 8:16am On Dec 19, 2018
Security is a big deal in this country. If you have the money, armour up. RIP Alex Badeh
Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by JFT24(m): 8:24am On Dec 19, 2018
hammer6F:
ALEX BADEH CRIME IS SERVING NIGERIA UNDER GEJ AS CHIEF OF DEFENCE STAFF.

OTHERS SHOULD STEP UP SECURITY.

APC/BUHARI HAVE BE KILLING CONSISTENTLY SINCE 2015.

EKWEREMADU SOUNDED ALARM OF ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT ON HIM.

You have problem, you are an irrational thinker. Wait, are you an Ipod, BH sympathizer or probably Looters dog?
Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by gidjah(m): 8:35am On Dec 19, 2018
xtivin2:

Personally, I see the death of people like this as the answer to some of my prayers concerning this country.
We placed this man in authority to protect the safety of God's children but instead it will shock you what they did with power. So many blood indirectly on their head, they denied the poor their right, they looted the treasury, they used politics to bring God's people to abject poverty and pain. How about their children?, wife? and family Member?, they oppressed us with our common wealth and their security details. is he better than the slain soldiers they refuse to buy weapons for?, is he better than those infants that Boko Haram has made orphans in the IDP's due to abuse of power?. God will avenge for those that has brought us pain in this country. I know so many of them will still follow, God knows them. However, I pray God comfort his family.
If you quote this moniker negatively, nothing good will ever come out of that your finger because my God did not bear the rod in vain.
hmmmm you make sense bros,he really looted the mi!liatery system. Its just defence do not release their info, my brothers were all in the millitary during his era, and they confessed to the high level looting they oersonally wotnessed.my younger brother was an orderly and personal driver too.my elder bros was a colonel but killed under this demonic being called bade!!his death truely dosent change anything here just like my younger and elder brothers killed in action .they died in active service but he died more like a weakling and a chicken !!

2 Likes

Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 8:48am On Dec 19, 2018
Rip
Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by globalresource: 8:51am On Dec 19, 2018
bluecircle470:

Who’s a former compare to a serving attorney general? Abeg give way......

Both are very important bro. You Dont have to insultive before making a point. This is a top ranked military man we are talking about... No security in Nigeria. As for me, My God na my own protector

1 Like

Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by pagorino(m): 9:06am On Dec 19, 2018
madgoat:

The guy said the truth, real men survive plane crashes.
I wonder if you can even survive the bite from a poisonous chicken angry
you can see you are as dumb as a dumb ass. We truthful nairalanders need to fumigate ur brain n sun dry it... It stinks. Those that died in Plane Crash didn't pray for it, those that survived were lucky n it's neither by their power nor by their strength, but by the grace of God. Stop mocking those that died n be reasonable. Must u b brainless again in the coming year? Marafucker grin . Spits

Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by mercyland93(m): 9:17am On Dec 19, 2018
Imaging, this man is not going with any security details and even look at his driver who is not well fed. Naaawaaoo.

Anyway RIP to him.
Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by akinszz: 9:55am On Dec 19, 2018
What pain me most is the innocent driver..

1 Like

Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by bluecircle470: 10:10am On Dec 19, 2018
globalresource:

Both are very important bro. You Dont have to insultive before making a point. This is a top ranked military man we are talking about... No security in Nigeria. As for me, My God na my own protector

I am not being insultive bro and i am so sorry if you find it to be so. There has never been security in this country anyway.
Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by demogesture: 10:39am On Dec 19, 2018
Fool forever
SolutionMee:
cheesy

They aren't men enough. Real men survive plane crash not to talk of an ordinary assassination attempt.
Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by madgoat(m): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2018
pagorino:
you can see you are as dumb as a dumb ass. We truthful nairalanders need to fumigate ur brain n sun dry it... It stinks. Those that died in Plane Crash didn't pray for it, those that survived were lucky n it's not by their nor by their strength, but by the grace of God. Stop mocking those that died n be reasonable. Must u b brainless again in the coming year? Marafucker grin . Spits

Say whatever you want but real strong men dont die from mere bullets grin
Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
hakeem4:
This is quite disheartening
RIP

He called on who can save him. u can also do the same bro.
Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by senatorizyking(m): 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
chymevicks:
shey they used to enjoy military security(armed orderlies) for life as former generals. What then happened. I smell foul play.

I thought as much...
Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
zoedew:

A thief stealing your neighbourhood electricity transformer gets electrocuted in the process and here you are stuck with his corpse chanting R.I.P. and taking umbrage at folks who are grateful to God the thief’s payday had come at last!
I don't call anyone a thief till a court finds him guilty. its this kind of reasoning that makes people think its all right to put a tyre around peoples necks and burn them in the streets
Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by zoedew: 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
1shortblackboy:
I don't call anyone a thief till a court finds him guilty. its this kind of reasoning that makes people think its all right to put a tyre around peoples necks and burn them in the streets

Not in this instance where it is criminal breach of trust and the thing speaks for itself so loudly as Badeh’s case where his wife and children have kept away (and may not attend his funeral) from Nigeria for fear of prosecution!
Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
zoedew:

Not in this instance where it is criminal breach of trust and the thing speaks for itself so loudly as Badeh’s case where his wife and children have kept away (and may not attend his funeral) from Nigeria for fear of prosecution!
oga nothing speaks for itself people should be given a fair trial so they'll have a chance to defend themselves before u start calling them a thief. thats what civilized people do.
Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by chiedozie198100: 3:24am On Dec 20, 2018
and you people are still wondering why akpabio ran to APC with his tail between his legs?
u think say life no dey sweet am?
Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by zoedew: 6:42am On Dec 20, 2018
1shortblackboy:
oga nothing speaks for itself people should be given a fair trial so they'll have a chance to defend themselves before u start calling them a thief. thats what civilized people do.

Civilisation is an ongoing process.
Re: See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) by Echowas: 10:31am On Jul 13, 2021
globalresource:
Nigeria........a whole former Chief of defense staff killed just like that undecided

Well.... We can see that Nigeria is well secured according to Buhari

Shithole indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) / Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) / Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.