Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Being A Woman Is Hard, But Being A Black Woman Is Even Harder – Justine Skye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Being A Woman Is Hard, But Being A Black Woman Is Even Harder – Justine Skye (293 Views)

Frodd Gets Mercedez Benz Gift From Sir Justine 24 Hours After Being Mocked / Justine Skye: Being A Black Woman Is Very Hard / Skye, Tekno And Lola Rae Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Being A Woman Is Hard, But Being A Black Woman Is Even Harder – Justine Skye by adebuk17: 12:22am On Dec 19, 2018
Justine Skye is out here serving ‘life’ post, and it is about being a woman. According to the American singer, being a woman is hard, but being a black woman is even harder.

Justine Skye made this disclosure while celebrating her skin colour which she described as ‘Gold’. She wrote;‘Being a woman is hard. Being a black woman is even harder. Being a black woman in this industry…………….. I’m in love with my skin though, and not just the texture, the color. My skin is my GOLD.’

Justine Skye made headlines few months ago, after she was linked to Nigerian music Wizkid.
Rumors about his relationship with the American singer Justine Skye began in 2016.
Being-a-woman-is-hard-but-being-a-black-woman-is-even-harder-Justine-Skye-lailasnews-1-600x370
Fans and social media users from both sides did their best to prove their truth.
And on the one hand, looking at the cute photos where Wizkid and Justine are together you might think that they are in love. But on the other hand, they have persistently denied all the rumors and try to live a normal life.
In a 2017 post, the American singer made it clear that she does not want to talk about her fellow musician Wizkid, and also used the opportunity to insist that they are not dating.
see tweets here:https://thebiggestgists..com/2018/12/being-woman-is-hard-but-being-black.html

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Top 5 Music Producers Of 2018 / Here Are 5 Differences Between Men Who Care About Your Sexual Satisfaction And M / Kanye West Discusses Designs For Yeezy Home!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.