Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Wizkid And Regina Daniels In Photo Studio - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Regina Daniels In Photo Studio (7386 Views)

Queenette Charles And Regina Daniels On A Movie Set / Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet / Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid And Regina Daniels In Photo Studio by Ndubuisipaul1: 2:03am On Dec 19, 2018
This wizkid and Regina Daniels look alike came to our studio to take pictures last month

I was on my own when this guy came into our studio . mehn he looks like wizzy .

weeks later this Regina look alike also walked into our studio, even the real Regina Daniels will think she is the one lolz.

just see for yourself.

meanwhile let me use this opportunity to advertise our studio. After all its not my fault that celebrity look alikes comes to our studio.

its SALASKI DIGITAL WORLD. located in Aba , Abia State (landmark 7 storey in Aba) . For event coverage (picture and video) and for studio pics . call 08067120713

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Regina Daniels In Photo Studio by Ndubuisipaul1: 2:06am On Dec 19, 2018
Regina Daniels

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Regina Daniels In Photo Studio by malificent(f): 2:59am On Dec 19, 2018
I am so angry right now angry

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Regina Daniels In Photo Studio by Peterdreddblog(m): 4:32am On Dec 19, 2018
angry
Re: Wizkid And Regina Daniels In Photo Studio by pyyxxaro: 4:58am On Dec 19, 2018
See Regina Daniels eye for the 2nd picture

God abeg oh grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Regina Daniels In Photo Studio by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 19, 2018
malificent:

Not as much as me. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Regina Daniels In Photo Studio by OKorowanta: 6:20am On Dec 19, 2018
This one na evil post.
Re: Wizkid And Regina Daniels In Photo Studio by Ndubuisipaul1: 7:34am On Dec 19, 2018
lolz all your post are very funny.
Re: Wizkid And Regina Daniels In Photo Studio by Ndubuisipaul1: 7:35am On Dec 19, 2018
so what do you have to say about wizkid pic ?
Re: Wizkid And Regina Daniels In Photo Studio by Riele(f): 7:40am On Dec 19, 2018
I'm I the only one who noticed that wizkid is looking malnourished in the first pics

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Regina Daniels In Photo Studio by JasonScoolari: 7:55am On Dec 19, 2018
I don't know when Liverpool jersey was changed to red Agbada. Horlhamhi and OloriLFC, do you have any idea? grin

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Regina Daniels In Photo Studio by Ndubuisipaul1: 8:14am On Dec 19, 2018
Those who don't know about makeup are just making post. That makeup is special
Re: Wizkid And Regina Daniels In Photo Studio by oloriLFC(f): 8:22am On Dec 19, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I don't know when Liverpool jersey was changed to red Agbada. Horlhamhi and OloriLFC, do you have any idea? grin
He must have taken it from where his brother hung it just to show off. Agbada is not part of our Jersey o

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Regina Daniels In Photo Studio by Vulcanheph(m): 8:23am On Dec 19, 2018
This version of wizkid looks hungry....

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Regina Daniels In Photo Studio by JasonScoolari: 8:25am On Dec 19, 2018
oloriLFC:
He must have taken it from where his brother hung it just to show off. Agbada is not part of our Jersey o
grin Yeah, he's indeed showing off his skeletal structure by putting on a Jersey that is bigger than his career.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Regina Daniels In Photo Studio by dreamwords: 8:50am On Dec 19, 2018
Ndubuisipaul1:
so what do you have to say about wizkid pic ?
I thought it was wizkid ,,
Wizkid can't dress like that naw,
Re: Wizkid And Regina Daniels In Photo Studio by NessaBoo(f): 9:40am On Dec 19, 2018
Riele:
I'm I the only one who noticed that wizkid is looking malnourished in the first pics

grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Regina Daniels In Photo Studio by CLIQBOY(m): 10:07am On Dec 19, 2018
Ndubuisipaul1:
Regina Daniels
I read this in lasisi voice. grin grin
Re: Wizkid And Regina Daniels In Photo Studio by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 19, 2018
grin
Re: Wizkid And Regina Daniels In Photo Studio by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 19, 2018
Riele:
read the post abeg

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Regina Daniels In Photo Studio by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:00am On Dec 19, 2018
malificent:
Sorry please!
No mind d OP.
Na comedian! cheesy grin
Re: Wizkid And Regina Daniels In Photo Studio by Riele(f): 11:02am On Dec 19, 2018
jasonguru:
read the post abeg
Abeg o...
allow me to display small mumurism
Re: Wizkid And Regina Daniels In Photo Studio by JasonScoolari: 11:05am On Dec 19, 2018
Riele:

Abeg o...

allow me to display small mumurism
I hope you've displayed that on my mail? grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Regina Daniels In Photo Studio by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 19, 2018
Lol this is the aba version of wizkid grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Regina Daniels In Photo Studio by dikuk: 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
18karategold rings and silver rings for sale.also stainless steel are available at benkol gold.

Re: Wizkid And Regina Daniels In Photo Studio by mikejj(m): 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
grin oga no resemblance here biko
Re: Wizkid And Regina Daniels In Photo Studio by Kaodek(m): 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
Who noticed the guy wore two wristwatches

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Regina Daniels In Photo Studio by Horlhamhi(f): 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
oloriLFC:
He must have taken it from where his brother hung it just to show off.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Regina Daniels In Photo Studio by Horlhamhi(f): 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
JasonScoolari:
well, it isn't actually looking like an 'Agbada' as you portrayed it to be.. buh something else caught my attention...he's on two wristwatches or am I wrong?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Regina Daniels In Photo Studio by JasonScoolari: 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
Horlhamhi:

well, it isn't actually looking like an 'Agbada' as you portrayed it to be.. buh something else caught my attention...he's on two wristwatches or am I wrong?
Lol, and I didn't notice that. You're right and very smart. cheesy

So is it IBD or Ogbomosho?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Regina Daniels In Photo Studio by Horlhamhi(f): 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Lol, and I didn't notice that. You're right and very smart. cheesy

So is it IBD or Ogbomosho?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right Or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This? / #BBnaija Tacha Looks Stunning in Ijaw Attire. Photos / The World’s Sexiest Prisoner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.