Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

The Moral Code! A Platform For Believers In Morals - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Moral Code! A Platform For Believers In Morals (266 Views)

Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today / Most Nigerian Parents Now Ignore Their Children's Moral Behavior / The Moral Decadence We Ignore Will Come Back For Us - The Moral Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Moral Code! A Platform For Believers In Morals by Brightgem(f): 7:33am On Dec 19, 2018
Hello Nairalanders. Those who know me a bit here know that I am often involved with discussions on right or wrong. Not because I want to come off as a saint or self-righteous, however I believe that when one observes somethings to be wrong it is better to make efforts to fix it than complain.

I see a lot going wrong in our society and I see a lot going wrong in the way people think hence the actions they take. People like to say don't judge, mind your business and all what not. They seem to hate hearing what is true and what is right. I am lending my voice and opinions through THE MORAL CODE. An animated show, which will be coming soon for your viewing and participatory pleasure.

THE MORAL CODE will trash different burning topics around us, it is not a religious show, the language we will all speak and our religion shall be MORALS!

Before the show starts, do enjoy my picture posts which will raise questions sometimes, give us humour at other times and address issues of right or wrong most of the time.

I appreciate folks I have met here who I have not met in real life but have been very supportive in making this cause a reality! OGAGA you know yourself. Thank you!

So if like me you are crazy about values, principles, faith, right & wrong, family values and more the time starts now to join THE MORAL CODE discussion. Follow me on Instagram @maero41 My Facebook page - @themoralcdeng

ENJOY MY PICTURE POSTS!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Greet Someone Merry Christmas / Looking For Solution To Your Relationship Issues, Drop It Here / Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.