Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Beyoncé Pays Tribute To African Designers With Stunning Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyoncé Pays Tribute To African Designers With Stunning Photos (38429 Views)

Foluke Daramola Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Tracy & Treasure Daniels Celebrate Birthday Today With Stunning Photos / Regina Daniels Celebrates 17th Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyoncé Pays Tribute To African Designers With Stunning Photos by PStacks(m): 10:39am On Dec 19, 2018
Jay-z's Bad girl.

go ma'am. You rock
Re: Beyoncé Pays Tribute To African Designers With Stunning Photos by Yastreeka(m): 10:41am On Dec 19, 2018
Notin gud on her
Re: Beyoncé Pays Tribute To African Designers With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 19, 2018
dominique:
She should have named the designers, there are thousands of designers in Africa. When will these ignorant Americans realize that Africa is not a tiny village where everybody knows of one another.
you should know she's referring to Nigeria grin
Re: Beyoncé Pays Tribute To African Designers With Stunning Photos by Starboytwo(m): 10:43am On Dec 19, 2018
Here in imo we don't know her

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Pays Tribute To African Designers With Stunning Photos by VULCAN(m): 10:56am On Dec 19, 2018
The hunger in the land has destroyed the little brain cells that some youths were holding onto.

Some creatures expected her to say.....

Thank you to the SOUTH AFRICAN, SENEGALESE, NIGERIAN, GHANAIAN and KENYAN designers.

Chaii. Pamela Buhari Why

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Pays Tribute To African Designers With Stunning Photos by jaxxy(m): 11:00am On Dec 19, 2018
The crush I have on Beyoncé since she was in destinys child. Beauty, brains humility, and talent.

Quite a rare combination.
Re: Beyoncé Pays Tribute To African Designers With Stunning Photos by oduason: 11:01am On Dec 19, 2018
Fine woman but her discography sucks. For a star of her magnitude she should have better music.
Re: Beyoncé Pays Tribute To African Designers With Stunning Photos by MzTunechi(f): 11:01am On Dec 19, 2018
dominique:
She should have named the designers, there are thousands of designers in Africa. When will these ignorant Americans realize that Africa is not a tiny village where everybody knows of one another.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beyoncé Pays Tribute To African Designers With Stunning Photos by oduason: 11:04am On Dec 19, 2018
frenzyduchess:
I just tire,i wonder if they need drugs to cure their ignorance, to think most of them still think Africa is a country in 2018 is sad
Americans have to be the most ignorant motherfuckers on the planet. They think the world starts in new york and ends in alabama. Visit their forums and see how close minded they are.

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Pays Tribute To African Designers With Stunning Photos by bestballer: 11:21am On Dec 19, 2018
dominique:

you shouldnt pose to be a racist too, remember you also said Americans,is Americans just U.S.A too? saying Africans doesn't mean she didn't know Africa is not just a country
Re: Beyoncé Pays Tribute To African Designers With Stunning Photos by kinzation(m): 11:22am On Dec 19, 2018
Starboytwo:
Here in imo we don't know her
bro help me
I need a good ppa in Orlu LGA help a brother
Re: Beyoncé Pays Tribute To African Designers With Stunning Photos by Starboytwo(m): 11:26am On Dec 19, 2018
kinzation:
bro help me
I need a good ppa in Orlu LGA help a brother
na play bros....I never reach imo for my life....go to nysc section you'd surely meet people....but beware of scammers sha
Re: Beyoncé Pays Tribute To African Designers With Stunning Photos by Aleeshaa: 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
Awwn. Queen B, keep soaring high.
Re: Beyoncé Pays Tribute To African Designers With Stunning Photos by chiboy1116: 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2018
dominique:
millions of designers grin
Re: Beyoncé Pays Tribute To African Designers With Stunning Photos by Daeylar(f): 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
donhils:

And what made you think she was referring to one country? Is it not possible that she has designers from different countries in Africa?

You'd think that should be the first thought of everyone, but When people just want to be angry and "correct" others for no reason, the bs you see on FP is what you'll get.
Beyonce never said she thinks Africa is a country, but the "Savage and over intelligent" crew just want to show themselves.
Re: Beyoncé Pays Tribute To African Designers With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
post=73983179:
Thank you to the talented African designers who kept me feeling fresh.Yall go so hard ‘she captioned the photos
Nothing as beautiful as someone appreciating the works of your hands.
REPSECT
ah de tells you
Re: Beyoncé Pays Tribute To African Designers With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2018
oduason:
Americans have to be the most ignorant motherfuckers on the planet. They think the world starts in new york and ends in alabama. Visit their forums and see how close minded they are.
Theshaderoom made me realise this. To think most of them still think Africa is a village where people live on trees and use donkeys as transport and live with lions and tigers . I was shocked that even with their free WiFi they are ignorant undecided

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Pays Tribute To African Designers With Stunning Photos by Ozkar: 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
oduason:
closet racist.
Re: Beyoncé Pays Tribute To African Designers With Stunning Photos by Ozkar: 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
Daeylar:

You'd think that should be the first thought of everyone, but When people just want to be angry and "correct" others for no reason the bs you see on FP is what you'll get.
Beyonce never said she thinks Africa is a country, but the "Savage and over intelligent" crew just want to show themselves.

I tire o. I dunno if it is self-esteem issues. As if the fact that Africa is a continent makes her statement wrong.
Re: Beyoncé Pays Tribute To African Designers With Stunning Photos by RSVP: 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
She said African.... Not Africa

Y'all....... she's referring to many people.

So what's the fuss about

Na una type dey first submit paper for exam hall and still no pass at the end of d day....Olodo omo jatijati.
Re: Beyoncé Pays Tribute To African Designers With Stunning Photos by oduason: 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ozkar:
closet racist.
Are you okay. Do you even know the meaning of racism or you just spout off any nonsense that comes to you?

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Pays Tribute To African Designers With Stunning Photos by kinzation(m): 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
Starboytwo:
na play bros....I never reach imo for my life....go to nysc section you'd surely meet people....but beware of scammers sha
thanks starboy
Re: Beyoncé Pays Tribute To African Designers With Stunning Photos by Godmademan(m): 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
dominique:
Tell me you're not guilty of saying 'abroad', 'Obodo oyibo', 'overseas'.
Re: Beyoncé Pays Tribute To African Designers With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
Oweku:
I don't know why am always happy seeing or hearing praise on any African person or people..

Like for example I watch Liverpool match because of only Mane and Salah.. Arsenal Iwobi, Lester Iheanacho and so on.. Abeg we too much for Africa.

Once we remove bad leaders Americans will come here more than we go there after all na here be there mother land..

Meanwhile browse and get paid for it... Click on my signature below.. Its free
You watch Leicester because of Iheanacho, that plays like a brain dead blind sniper grin grin ... You should have said Ndidi
Re: Beyoncé Pays Tribute To African Designers With Stunning Photos by dasparrow: 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
frenzyduchess:
Theshaderoom made me realise this. To think most of them still think Africa is a village where people live on trees and use donkeys as transport and live with lions and tigers . I was shocked that even with their free WiFi they as ignorant undecided

Yes, they are very ignorant. I am not fond of most of them.
Re: Beyoncé Pays Tribute To African Designers With Stunning Photos by Ozkar: 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
oduason:
Are you okay. Do you even know the meaning of racism or you just spout off any nonsense that comes to you?
truth hurts, doesn’t it? You classify hundreds of millions of persons under one 'ignorant' tag just because they are American, despite the fact that you have never met/seen as many as 0.01%.

Bloody bigot, feeling superior.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win / Adekunle Gold And Moet Abebe Pictured Together / Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.