Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

You Are Not Better Than Others - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Not Better Than Others (193 Views)

Women Are Just As Rotten As Men And Are Not Better / Except God Intervenes, Nigeria Not Better Than Sodom And Gomorrah - CAN / Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not Better Than Others by jonatoye(m): 8:06am On Dec 19, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: You are not Better than Others

WORD FOR TODAY
Irrespective of your achievements in life the fact still remains that you are not better than others but just a product of privilege and grace. The best way to see yourself is to see yourself the way God sees you!!!
Scriptural Reference
"All go to one place: all are from the dust, and all return to dust."
(Ecclesiastes 3:20 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In Isa 41:14 the Lord saw Jacob as a worm who needs not to fear because He will help him. The best of the best of a man's achievement with himself inclusive will return to dust. A man is at the verge of missing it when he begins to contemplate having something better in comparison to others.

There is no basis for comparison in destiny. The truth is that not all men have access to the same level of wisdom, resources, calibre of people, mercy and favour. There are people who will do more than what you are doing or achieve if they were given the grace you enjoyed so far in life.

Don't invest your life, time or the resources in aiming to achieve something better than someone; you may end up becoming disappointed but rather try to get just the best for yourself based on the measure of grace made available for you. Keep focus on your track in destiny and run with patient the race set before you. Thank God for what He has done for you and hope for the best.

Prayer Point
Lord! I just want to be who you want me to be; I will fulfill my mandate in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
To run your race in relation to others is to interchange your pace in destiny!!!

Have a Magnificent Wednesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / How To Discover Mrs Right. / Monday 24th December, 2018 Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.