Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React (33024 Views)

See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh / Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by teebaxy(m): 10:35am On Dec 19, 2018
THE COST OF ASSOCIATING WITH MEDIOCRITY - a case for Prof Yemi Osinbajo!!!

Take a look at some of the men working for Buhari today. Men like :

1. Rotimi Amaechi - the very eloquent, efficient Governor of Rivers State 2007-2015. His first term achievements are unmatched. Very smart and intelligent.

But today, after working with Buhari for 3years full of lies and deceit, Amaechi now speaks like a man bereft of ideas.

2. Babatunde Fashola - The celebrated Governor of Lagos state, credited for transforming Lagos, fighting crime and lawlessness in the hitherto lawless state. Same Fashola, who said as a Governor.... "any govt that cannot fix power in 6months is not a serious govt," just last week was quoted thus.... "Govt not responsible for power situation in Nigeria."
Can you imagine such decline in reasoning?

What has happened to Fashola? It's simple, constant association with lies, deceit and incompetence. He has lost his mind of truth.

3. DR Chris Ngige - The Governor who showed Anambra State that government can work, hence his removal from office by same cabal who put him in office because they couldn't pocket him. Today, I am ashamed each time I hear this renowned medical practitioner speak. You remember the famous Fayose and Fayemi soup? Lord have mercy!

Do we talk about Erudite Professor Issa Saggay, who after accepting to work for Buhari, now speaks like a legal slowpoke. What about Festus Keyamo, Lord have mercy. I heard Festus yesterday defending why Buhari could boycott the Presidential debate. Fada lawd! Festus now speaks like a man under an illiterate spell. What about Femi Adesina! That one is a constant embarrassment.

These are some of the men, who hitherto were highly respected for their worth, but have suddenly been reduced to mediocres by an incompetent administration with penchant for primary school lies.

So when I saw the video of Prof Osinbajo today, being mocked for his struggles with unverifiable facts(lies actually) during the VP debate, I couldn't help but pity the man. Yesterday a professor of international law, today a national joke.

That's what you get from serving a mediocre, weak and incompetent President. That's what you get for choosing to remain a part of the greatest fraud of a government in the history of our nation.

Hear me, even if you give Obama to Buhari as economic adviser, in 6months Obama will begin to talk rubbish. That is the make-up of the man Buhari, he does not improve, he only diminishes. I have a friend, a very smart lady who suddenly lost her brain the moment she started supporting Buhari to the extent of taking sides with Killer herdsmen while supporting the famous Femi Adesina's idiotic suggestion of "your land or your life."

Just engage an average Buhari supporter, and see the level of mental degeneration that man has caused in this nation. You will hear arguments that make you wonder if it was God that created all men, or if some are products of some astronomical mishap. Or how do you explain a situation, when someone who cannot get an 'ogwu-aja' job in his country without an interview(telling your employer what you can do), tells you his Presidential candidate does not need to debate, as debate is not NECESSARY!

So fellow countrymen, this is no hate speech, but love speech. In 2019, we will have the opportunity to stop the further infestation of OUR GOOD MEN with mental degeneration before it becomes a matter of national security. Buhari must be returned to Daura to continue his rural, primitive and unlearned lifestyle and experience. He does not belong in the leadership of men. God simply wanted to show us that the man in whom we thought the nation had hope, is the most hopeless of them all.

Buhari by all intent and purposes is the worst leader of our nation's history, and a devastating negative influence to human reasoning and mental development.

9 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 19, 2018
I dont really know this man so needless to say vain words.
Rest in Peace Sir.
Its a road for mankind.
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by TheCurse: 10:35am On Dec 19, 2018
Probably ex-force men (or even) current ones who have had to watch their friends and colleagues die by their side, while their boss fattens their pockets. A planned vengeance. RIP to the dead. Driver who was dragged out of the car and shot was probably a simple case of tying up loose ends.

Security or no security, it won’t be easy for regular men to take out a career military man with decades of combat intelligence and surveillance experience.

Condolences to the family.

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by millionboi2: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2018
Upon all d stolen wealth,u still die like a chicken
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by Warship: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2018
They killed Badeh to silent his support for Atiku who is from the same state as him ( Adamawa )
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by OBAGADAFFI: 10:37am On Dec 19, 2018
DrRasheed:
NO SANE mind should sympathise with this man. he fell into evil of his own making.

[b]At the apex of boko haram 24\7 onslaught in adamawa, mubi in particular, this man looted the defense treasury, sent choppers to evacuate his family, armoured personnel carriers apCs, [/b]meant for soldiers were used to transport his extended relatives living a whole town with zero defense, soldiers fled bt who will blame them.
His personal security details is presidential.

Today all thanks to Godsent buhari, mubi is sound and peaceful but badeh is caught in his web. No even armoured car to convey himself.
Innalillah what a world.
Riches is nothing but a mirage, use it honestly and it becomes a reality.

Do you have evidence for these allegations.

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by Diso60090(m): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2018
BUHARI DSS EFCC APC BOKO HARAM one among them get hand for the man death
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by Atiku007: 10:39am On Dec 19, 2018
Imagine a that!!! How can a former Defence staff and Ex vice marshal be murdered like that in cold blood.
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by Pusyiter(m): 10:39am On Dec 19, 2018
StOla:
Badeh embezzled security funds meant for the Air Force, then used his position and air force resources to evacuate his family from Adamawa during a boko haram onslaught.

He forgot he would one day become an ordinary citizen in a society that has no security generally provided for the regular Joe.

When would we learn that we all would benefit from a Nigeria that works for all, and stop this madness of trying to corner resources of wealth and security for our own families alone?
Close reports received points to the ills he did to some aggrieved Security Personnel.
It is as it presently seems, a revenge mission.

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by Oweku: 10:40am On Dec 19, 2018
Na xo dem go talk so tay investigation to close.. Everybody go return back to their normal activities..

Thorough investigation is far from Nigeria..

Make money while browsing... Click on my signature below..
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by Quigley: 10:40am On Dec 19, 2018
His death is getting lots of attention I tell you. It's trending worldwide on Twitter and this is coming a day after the New York times released a video of the military engaging in extra judicious killings of shites. Foreign investors are looking at all these things ooo

4 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by Pharaoh9(m): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2018
zurich1010:

Afonja..wicked things. Happy a Northern Christian ex. service chief is dead.

assassination don too much for this Buhari regime

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by tolexy007(m): 10:41am On Dec 19, 2018
madridguy:
FFK brain is now working well. Thank GOD

and urs is diminishing everday grin
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by Edifyer: 10:41am On Dec 19, 2018
When Alex Badeh was Chief of Defence Staff under Jonathan, he stole the defence budget and empowered Boko Haram to grow stronger and kill many innocent lives.

BH also captured Mubi and made the Badeh family compound their headquarters. It didn't matter to Alex, who evacuated his family to safety and used his stolen wealth to acquire commercial properties and mansions in Wuse II, Maitama and Florida for himself and his children.

But nemesis came calling yesterday, when gunmen killed him in either a targeted assassination or a robbery-kidnap gone wrong. Badeh contributed to insecurity, and insecurity claimed his life.

5 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by karimusa: 10:41am On Dec 19, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Buhari and apc won't react coz the truth is not far from their reaction

2 Shares

Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by martineverest(m): 10:41am On Dec 19, 2018
baliyubla:
The Christian minority Generals from the North that have fought these invaders both quietly and publicly like Badeh did should watch their backs, as they could be next. General T.Y. Danjuma and Senator Jonah Jang comes to mind.
smh....wasn't badeh in charge when boko haram was bombing churches?.wasn't he the one that was Flexing with amunition funds when churches were bombed?....think b4 u talk

4 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by IbrahimDamola: 10:41am On Dec 19, 2018
Dumbohari and buratai killed him because he is a christian officer who knows a lot. End of story.

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by ogbonti: 10:43am On Dec 19, 2018
it is a cheap shot to speak ill of the dead who was alive when you were an adult and you never had the courage to confront him, because he is not here to defend himself. This does not mean you are not correct, in fact I have heard this same thing from so many credible sources, but lets let him face his maker in judgement.... adieu Badeh!
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by GBAREN: 10:44am On Dec 19, 2018
GidifeedNews:
Top Nigeria Politician as reacted to the death of Ex- Chief Of Deference Staff and Former Chief Of Air Staff, Air Vice Marshall, Alex Badeh who was murder with his driver when returning from his farm along Abuja - Keffi road.

See reaction to his death below...

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/12/19/dogara-saraki-shehu-sani-ffk-reacts-to-the-death-of-ex-chief-marshall-alex-badeh/

No one from the presidency has seen it necessary to respond or comment on the issue, this is a former Chief of defense staff.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by Oblang(m): 10:44am On Dec 19, 2018
zurich1010:

Afonja..wicked things. Happy a Northern Christian ex. service chief is dead.

Oya enough of all this religious thing. Was Maj Gen Akali that was murdered recently a Christian?
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 19, 2018
[quote author=karimusa post=73983694][/quote]

Musa next....
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by ofuonyebi: 10:48am On Dec 19, 2018
If army generals are cut down with brutal killings like this in Nigeria...what hope has the so called bloody civilians?

Angels of GOD...please come and save our souls!

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by Donraqh(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2018
okakanda4040:
sad

Think some bloggers should apply for English lessons!!!

How can you murder English with reckless abandon, yet it made the front page.

Nairaland and its' mods should select carefully what they move to front page, stop making a mess of our academic process.

However, sincerely regrets the death of Baden.
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by numen(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2018
shakaranews:
So much death this year.
Meanwhile watch a detailed 5minutes documentary on the Untold story of ATIKU, with video footage of the alleged fraud that has prompted his ban from going to America below. Felt like sharing because I was shocked after watching...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LDnkG9MJrY

May the electric keep shocking you. You can do documentary now because he is contesting against your god abi??

Who gives a 4 ck if the only country he can visit is Togo As long as #Back2Daura issa goal!

Your god said he's not rich that he is poor, just ask him one question amongst so many...just one; How come you're poor but your son can afford a bike worth millions?

And since you like watching documentaries...go and watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6-6wV0agvs
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by onyxvincent(m): 10:50am On Dec 19, 2018
It's a great loss to his family and not to Nigerians. People lost their lives on regular basis to the hands of terrorism while he was in service. Bleep that.
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by igwefivestar(m): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2018
allthingsgood:
Not to speak I'll of the dead, but I was never a fan of Badeh the yam eater. After sending countless ground soldiers to die for nothing while he looted their funds

But d truth is if there is anyone to be suspected of his death, its PDP. They are the ones on d defensive with skeletons they wish to cover up. APC gets no benefit from Badehs death
stupid post
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by Tundeobama(m): 10:55am On Dec 19, 2018
When he was busy spending arms deals money during Gej tenuee law of karma is real.
PDP made a serious mistake. They should have tendered a different candidate that people respect and believe in, but Atiku is nobody even in his hometown "Jada" in Adamawa state. He did nothing to his people, and we see him as a selfish thieve. Only a few IPOB and Yahoo boys are campaigning for him on places like Facebook and Nairaland, of which most of them are not even residing in Naija or don't even owns voters card. Note the majority of Buhari's supporters doesn't hold mobile set as such are not online and won't read your false propaganda against Buhari. Those reading it are few and most of which have already made up their mind as who to vote for. I'm telling you all this so that you start to lessen the hate and prepare your mind against the inevitable election result outcome. For sure Buhari will come out victorious by God grace
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by millionboi2: 10:56am On Dec 19, 2018
post=73983308:
Suspecting something is fishy because the string that ties these two assassinations (General Alikali) together is this arms deal.
Somebody powerful is about to be exposed and the person is not leaving anything to chances.

Hoping the people behind this killing will be apprehended soon.
it maybe also a kind betrayal on late badeh side,he turn to be on d ruling party side to avoid prosecution and probably want to produce evidence against others now.

Let's try as much as we can to play clean game.
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by TechCapon(m): 10:56am On Dec 19, 2018
celeiyke:

pLEASE SEE A THERAPIST
why? For saying the truth?
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by gbishman: 10:58am On Dec 19, 2018
I saddens my heart to learn of the death of Alex Badeh. Again it strikes a conscious thought in my mind that one must leave rightly and have behind his heart that vanity upon vanity is vanity.
I pray that his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by gbishman: 10:58am On Dec 19, 2018
I saddens my heart to learn of the death of Alex Badeh. Again it strikes a conscious thought in my mind that one must leave rightly and have behind his heart that vanity upon vanity is vanity.
I pray that his soul rest in peace and that people should borrow lessons from this.
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by olasco2035: 10:58am On Dec 19, 2018
hope all the money he looted has bn recovered, cause that's what will pain me most

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> / Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) / PDP Clears Ifeanyi Ubah For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.