Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,288 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:03 PM

Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React (33134 Views)

See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh / Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by olasco2035: 11:01am On Dec 19, 2018
celeiyke:

pLEASE SEE A THERAPIST
oga u are the stupid being that should go and see a therapist..... this man looted most of the money mean to fight bohoharam....he even returned back more than a billion when effc were investigating him
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by Princedapace(m): 11:01am On Dec 19, 2018
DrRasheed:
NO SANE mind should sympathise with this man. he fell into evil of his own making.

At the apex of boko haram 24\7 onslaught in adamawa, mubi in particular, this man looted the defense treasury, sent choppers to evacuate his family, armoured personnel carriers apCs, meant for soldiers were used to transport his extended relatives living a whole town with zero defense, soldiers fled bt who will blame them.
His personal security details is presidential.

Today all thanks to Godsent buhari, mubi is sound and peaceful but badeh is caught in his web. No even armoured car to convey himself.
Innalillah what a world.
Riches is nothing but a mirage, use it honestly and it becomes a reality.

But this year alone, we have lost over 700 soldiers and policemen. Highest in the history of nigeria since after civil war.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by arewaboy(m): 11:04am On Dec 19, 2018
baliyubla:
The Christian minority Generals from the North that have fought these invaders both quietly and publicly like Badeh did should watch their backs, as they could be next. General T.Y. Danjuma and Senator Jonah Jang comes to mind.

So sad, please don't start politicising this tragedy oo, stop giving it tribal and religious look.

where are you when Berom Christian militias ambush and killed General I. Alkali?
These killers do not care whether you are Muslim or Christian most of the time. Everybody may become their victim.

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by predatorX: 11:04am On Dec 19, 2018
Joromi12:
Why do all these guys have farms despite the yams they ate

Good question.

Do you think they really ate their "YAMS"? If they did, then why do they all have "FARMS", i mean the GOATS?

He planted his "YAMS" and was always going there to check, to be sure Buhari's Grass-Cutter rodent(Magu) did not dig it up and put it in the National Barn(TSA).

RIP to the dead
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by MaziOmenuko: 11:04am On Dec 19, 2018
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by Makz: 11:06am On Dec 19, 2018
netpro:
Another painful part of this tragedy is that all he looted will not be recovered.

RIP sir.

Show better respect sir
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by solaadebayo590: 11:08am On Dec 19, 2018
bukola saraki " Nigeria has suffered another great loss" All ds yeye politicians
grin grin
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by bkool7(m): 11:09am On Dec 19, 2018
FFk actually dissapointed me on this one

I was expecting him to politicize the incident
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by phayth(f): 11:15am On Dec 19, 2018
Murder of people like this reminds me of the story here on Nairaland "The Hole in the Wall"
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by Muyology: 11:18am On Dec 19, 2018
May he soul rest in peace. What ever we do always find ways coming back to us.
When they were divert money meant for security they were thinking they were immuned from attack. We use our hand to destroy the country
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by smokeyupu(m): 11:19am On Dec 19, 2018
That goes to show the level of insecurity in the country. As a retired CDS / CAS, he must have had at least an ADC and a driver but he was still shot like a common man.

It's a horrible situation,........[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by Lindaikeji007: 11:19am On Dec 19, 2018
GNLD - JOB SCAM

RE: Xplode Ventures (JOBOMAS) - IT Support Analyst

Good day Bolaji Tunde

Refer to your application as an IT Support Analyst, CF LEAD our Human Capital organizational arm empowered with building capacity kindly invites you for a session/interview in our office this Wednesday, 19th December, 2018.

Venue:

1,Adekunle Owobiyi Close
Off Oladele Kadiri Close (Adjacent Babcock University Schl),Ogba.

Time: 8.30am

REF Code: 10220639

Kindly call the HRM on (08021035949) for direction and come with a printed copy of this invite.

Regards,

Business Consultant Manager
Ezeukwu N.O.
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by albaniy1: 11:20am On Dec 19, 2018
But non of them talk about idris alkali
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by DonBenny77(m): 11:21am On Dec 19, 2018
celeiyke:

pLEASE SEE A THERAPIST

No hope, he is a zombie beyond redemption
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by smokeyupu(m): 11:22am On Dec 19, 2018
Makz:

Show better respect sir

Him family go enjoy am....afterall no be dem steal am
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by bookishme: 11:26am On Dec 19, 2018
StOla:
Badeh and the likes of Air Marshall Amosu, AVM Adigun and Air Commodore Gbadebo embezzled security funds meant for the Air Force, then used his position and air force resources to evacuate his family from Adamawa during a boko haram onslaught.

He forgot he would one day become an ordinary citizen in a society that has no security generally provided for the regular Joe.

When would we learn that we all would benefit from a Nigeria that works for all, and stop this madness of trying to corner resources of wealth and security for our own families alone?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/alleged-n3-9bn-fraud-efcc-slams-10-count-charge-on-badeh/amp/

a million likes
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by AnanseK(m): 11:27am On Dec 19, 2018
Copied

“When Alex Badeh was Chief of Defence Staff under Jonathan, he stole the defence budget and empowered Boko Haram to grow stronger and stronger.

BH also captured Mubi and made the Badeh family compound their headquarters. It didn't matter to Alex, who evacuated his family to safety and used his stolen wealth to acquire commercial properties and mansions in Wuse II, Maitama and Florida for himself and his children.

But nemesis came calling yesterday, when gunmen killed him in either a targeted assassination or a robbery-kidnap gone wrong. Badeh contributed to insecurity, and insecurity claimed his life. “
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 19, 2018
DrRasheed:
NO SANE mind should sympathise with this man. he fell into evil of his own making.

At the apex of boko haram 24\7 onslaught in adamawa, mubi in particular, this man looted the defense treasury, sent choppers to evacuate his family, armoured personnel carriers apCs, meant for soldiers were used to transport his extended relatives living a whole town with zero defense, soldiers fled bt who will blame them.

Today all thanks to Godsent buhari, mubi is sound and peaceful but badeh is caught in his web. No even armoured car to convey himself.
Innalillah what a world.

hmm ....
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2018
DrRasheed:

Innalillah what a world.

I hope you are right he stole, only in Nigeria you will accuse someone of stealing and that persons automatically becomes a thief because they read it in the news, even without conviction that person becomes a thief.

I am very careful what the media sells to me, I don't judge people...the media can make you hate people if you are not careful.

I am not saying he is a saint neither am I calling him a thief, but I can't and won't call someone a thief if the court of law has not convicted that person. I don't believe everything I read on the news.
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by 3kay945(m): 11:43am On Dec 19, 2018
tellwisdom:
So what happened after their reaction? He woke up?? sad

grin
No. He re-die
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by millionboi2: 11:54am On Dec 19, 2018
KingOfAmebo:

I hope you are right he stole, only in Nigeria you will accuse someone of stealing and that persons automatically becomes a thief because they read it in the news, even without conviction that person becomes a thief.

I am very careful what the media sells to me, I don't judge people...the media can make you hate people if you are not careful.

I am not saying he is a saint neither am I calling him a thief, but I can't and won't call someone a thief if the court of law has not convicted that person. I don't believe everything I read on the news.
shot up

Can he afford all dos properties with his salary?
Use ur head
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by Rptrbrdgs: 11:57am On Dec 19, 2018
Most of the wicked once must clear way for the younger generations. useless idiots
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by WaffenSS(m): 11:59am On Dec 19, 2018
FFK was silent when christian militia murdered Gen Alkali
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
I Dont Understand.He Is A Retired 4 Star General!!Isnt He Entitled To Have Security Details.?Or Am I Missing Smething.?As For The Haters Praising His Murder,It Shall Visit Your Family Too.Just Because He Stole Money Doest Mean He Had To Die In A Gruesome Manner
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
AnanseK:
Copied

“When Alex Badeh was Chief of Defence Staff under Jonathan, he stole the defence budget and empowered Boko Haram to grow stronger and stronger.

BH also captured Mubi and made the Badeh family compound their headquarters. It didn't matter to Alex, who evacuated his family to safety and used his stolen wealth to acquire commercial properties and mansions in Wuse II, Maitama and Florida for himself and his children.

But nemesis came calling yesterday, when gunmen killed him in either a targeted assassination or a robbery-kidnap gone wrong. Badeh contributed to insecurity, and insecurity claimed his life. “
This Ya Illogical Reasoning Sef.Go Back To School Son
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by Brightest04(m): 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
DrRasheed:

Innalillah what a world.
Right on point,but our people forget things too soon.
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by ylaa(f): 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
Then who are we the common man with little or no form of security.
Na only God de save us.
this is contradictory!
since na God dey save us, you (we) don't need any other form of security
my opinion. no vex

davillian:
If ex chief of defence staff can be assassinated
Then who are we the common man with little or no form of security .
Nigeria is indeed a shiiiit hole.
Na only God de save us.
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by davillian(m): 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
ylaa:
Then who are we the common man with little or no form of security.
Na only God de save us.
this is contradictory!
since na God dey save us, you (we) don't need any other form of security
my opinion. no vex

Even our pastors de use securities ,police and mopol grin
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by StevenOba: 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
baliyubla:
The Christian minority Generals from the North that have fought these invaders both quietly and publicly like Badeh did should watch their backs, as they could be next. General T.Y. Danjuma and Senator Jonah Jang comes to mind.
Wow you just solved the case. So you mean he was killed because of his religion shocked. So I suppose when he was stealing money too, he only took the ones meant for Muslims and kept the Christian's share in Diamond bank. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by Charly68: 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
RIP to the four star General,our military and police should step up their security battle knowing fully well that the miscreants are now targeting them for wastage . How are the mighty fallen .
Re: Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
millionboi2:
shot up

Can he afford all dos properties with his salary?
Use ur head

The properties you physically counted or the one you read in the media?

If your brain is functioning well you should have known that with all the money he is alleged to have stolen he could afford the service of bodyguards and private security outfits for protection rather than being killed like a chicken on his way back from his farm.

You are just one of the million people the media have successfully brainwashed. I am sure you will believe if you read on punch newspaper that Buhari married 88 wives secretly.

Having dumb people like you around makes the world interesting and lively though...at least there will be people to be controlled for mischievous purposes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Alhassan's Convoy Ferried On A Wooden Boat Across A River. Photos / Boko Haram Converts Chemistry Labs To IED Factory / COAS Buratai Pictured Testing His Physical Fitness At NA Obstacle Course(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.