Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Proof Of Fund: My account still bears my maiden name can I use It? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Proof Of Fund: My account still bears my maiden name can I use It? (537 Views)

I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account / His Son Bears Different Surname - Any Immigration Issue? / Maiden Name On Nigerian Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proof Of Fund: My account still bears my maiden name can I use It? by JOAISH(f): 8:11am On Dec 19, 2018
Hello friends, I am the principal applicant (applying on behalf of my husband and myself), my international passport bears my marital name but my account still bears my maiden name. I am worried about the stage where I have to proof my Fund, won't they raise brows that the names are different? Is this issue worthy of being worried about or there are steps I need to take?

Basically, can I still use the account bearing my maiden name or I must start building another account in my marital name? Please enlighten me.

Then on the issue of sponsorship like if my dad or my husband's dad wants to sponsor us, can the huge amount of money be transferred at once? Hope it won't cause any issue?

Thanks fam
Re: Proof Of Fund: My account still bears my maiden name can I use It? by DrRasheed: 8:26am On Dec 19, 2018
I assure you, u have nothing to worry about provided that u hav enough money to sustain u. My first time out, all signs of nervous reflected on my face, reminds me of the cute lady teasing me at kiev airpot.
Re: Proof Of Fund: My account still bears my maiden name can I use It? by JOAISH(f): 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
DrRasheed:
I assure you, u have nothing to worry about provided that u hav enough money to sustain u. My first time out, all signs of nervous reflected on my face, reminds me of the cute lady teasing me at kiev airpot.

Smiles, thank you @DrRasheed.

(1) (Reply)

Best Places To See In Denver Colorado / Bahamas / "Each Tanker On The Bridge Pays N20,000 To Park, Its A Racket" By Adenusi Patric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.