Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Maiden Name On Nigerian Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Maiden Name On Nigerian Passport (529 Views)

Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders / Motorcycle Rider Plays Karate On Spotting Chinese Indigenes On Nigerian Street / Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maiden Name On Nigerian Passport by innocentrich: 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
My wife recently became a US citizen and got her US passport with her married name on it, flight was booked with this name as well. However, her Nigerian passport still has her maiden name

The question is will she be allowed to enter Nigeria at the border with both passports bearing different names or she have to apply for a new nigerian passport with a change of name before travelling?
Re: Maiden Name On Nigerian Passport by halfcurrent(m): 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
In my view and to be on the safe side, I would advise she applies for a new Nigeria passport with the new name if it won’t be much of stress.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Among Victim Of Ethiopian Airline Crash / Studying In University Of Pecs Hungaryy!!! / Can I Find Work In Canada After Graduating From One Of Their Universities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.