Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband (35756 Views)

Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son / Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) / Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by MrGerald(m): 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
bender79:
Atiku's people should go and campaign in the north and south west because if they feel that igbo votes will give them presidency, they are on a long thing o.
It is north and east votes that determines who wins, west is always devided.
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by Konquest: 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ogaemmy:
Nice. Meanwhile watch a detailed 5minutes documentary on the Untold story of ATIKU, with video footage of the alleged fraud that has barred him from going to America below. Felt like sharing because I was shocked after watching...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LDnkG9MJrY
^^^^
^^^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LDnkG9MJrY
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by LIBERTY1980(m): 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
Even Satan Can't Stop Buhari,Take It Or Leave It>come 2019" Pmb All The Way, I Don't Talk Because I Want To Talk, I Talk Because The Spiritual Realm, Controls The Physical Realm.
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by sogodihno: 1:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
duni04:
This is the popular Jennifer that helped Atiku launder $40million in the US. She and Atiku are fugitives from the US.
I really wonder if Nigerians are daft or just plain stupid. Everything is online! How she and her husband cornered bribes and bought houses in the US with laundered money! Its all online! It baffles me how these same people can raise their heads again! Are Nigerians stupid ni?

yes they are, especially the deluded fellows from the east
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by sogodihno: 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
nijabazaar:

Atiku can even have a stash of $2tri in his hauz and we don't care....anything to get The wicked Jubril out

Even if i have an iota of indecision before, watching that Newyork times video is enough to make me vote out Jubril

unfortunately for u, your region 5% vote can't do anything
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by nijabazaar: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
sogodihno:

unfortunately for u, your region 5% vote can't do anything

Unfortunately for u, i cant vote for Jubril either. All is fair
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by wealth2al(m): 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by sogodihno: 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
nijabazaar:

Unfortunately for u, i cant vote for Jubril either. All is fair

unfortunately for u, your vote is not needed, it was not needed in 2015 it won't b needed in 2019
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by nijabazaar: 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
sogodihno:

unfortunately for u, your vote is not needed, it was not needed in 2015 it won't b needed in 2019

Yours is also irrelevant
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by Tinyemeka(m): 3:21am On Dec 20, 2018
calddon:
How can the wife of a man be a Ms? Do you bloggers read what you type at all?

You're outdated. undecided
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by calddon(m): 8:02am On Dec 20, 2018
Tinyemeka:

You're outdated. undecided
Educate me
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by Tinyemeka(m): 6:49am On Dec 23, 2018
calddon:

Educate me

Ms is used to avoid the dilemma of trying determine if the lady is married or a spinster. In this case, you already knew she's married. But what if you were writing about a female company CEO, of whom you do not know her marital status? What would you use?

It's the new title used now in formal publications to address women. Has been in use for decades.

Didn't mean to sound rude earlier.
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by calddon(m): 6:55am On Dec 23, 2018
Tinyemeka:

Ms is used to avoid the dilemma of trying determine if the lady is married or a spinster. In this case, you already knew she's married. But what if you were writing about a female company CEO, of whom you do not know her marital status? What would you use?

It's the new title used now in formal publications to address women. Has been in use for decades.

Didn't mean to sound rude earlier.
Ooo! i see, i took no offense but your apology indicates a humble heart. Thanks and weldone.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by Tinyemeka(m): 7:15am On Dec 23, 2018
calddon:

Ooo! i see, i took no offense but your apology indicates a humble heart. Thanks and weldone.
Wehdone sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Find Dead Bodies In A Well In Bama / Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers / Yoruba Nation Rally: Police Fume As Organisers Vow To Shutdown Lagos Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.