Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Sowore 2019: Stop Voting For Ancestors Interested In Ruling Nigeria Forever. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore 2019: Stop Voting For Ancestors Interested In Ruling Nigeria Forever. (7037 Views)

Court Declares Sowore's 2019 Arrest Illegal, Awards Damages Against DSS / Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah / SOWORE 2019: Implication Of N100,000 Minimum Wage For Workers By Lai Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore 2019: Stop Voting For Ancestors Interested In Ruling Nigeria Forever. by Qasim6(m): 10:36am On Dec 19, 2018
let them continue to vote for ancestors, In another 4years they will want Atiku out and Buhari in... the cycle continues till they have brain.

Verily, God does not change the situation of a people not until they change their state.
Re: Sowore 2019: Stop Voting For Ancestors Interested In Ruling Nigeria Forever. by toplinetrtrend: 10:40am On Dec 19, 2018
goodnessme1:
No reasonable igbo man will vote for a yoruba man.

No voting in east come 2019.

God bless delta.
God bless land of the rising sun.

You clearly do not understand the word "reasonable".

If your life has any identity with "reasonability", you would know that voting based on tribal bigotry is stupid and can turn you to a total idiot

2 Likes

Re: Sowore 2019: Stop Voting For Ancestors Interested In Ruling Nigeria Forever. by Sholah96(m): 10:50am On Dec 19, 2018
Even if people refused to vote the said ancestors, na dem go still enter
Re: Sowore 2019: Stop Voting For Ancestors Interested In Ruling Nigeria Forever. by mamajaz(f): 11:10am On Dec 19, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

If your life has any identity with "reasonability", you would know that voting based on tribal bigotry is stupid and can turn you to a total idiot
Chaiiii!! Bro, don't mind her, she's one of the reasons we were where we were wear.
Re: Sowore 2019: Stop Voting For Ancestors Interested In Ruling Nigeria Forever. by sanyajava: 11:22am On Dec 19, 2018
Some one of your kind destroy the future of this country because you lack vision
AleAirHub:
Noise maker grin

2 Likes

Re: Sowore 2019: Stop Voting For Ancestors Interested In Ruling Nigeria Forever. by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 19, 2018
Macblu:

Look at the fool who's talking. I no that's wat u will say,i said my mind if you don't like it, it doesn't mean you have to reply me. Use ur Brain.
Now listen to ur advice cuz u need it than I do, ur dad is probably a pro pdp or apc and he's buying recharge card for u that's y u can come to NL to show us ur stupidity.
Re: Sowore 2019: Stop Voting For Ancestors Interested In Ruling Nigeria Forever. by emperorakins(m): 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
What I know is come 2019 I'm not voting either APC or PDP, and if they win I'll have peace of mind that I never voted for those set of wicked people that has put me and the whole Nigeria in ruins, if we all have this mindset we will destroy their dominance

2 Likes

Re: Sowore 2019: Stop Voting For Ancestors Interested In Ruling Nigeria Forever. by ayoyonet(m): 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2018
AAC

1 Like

Re: Sowore 2019: Stop Voting For Ancestors Interested In Ruling Nigeria Forever. by MrBvlgari: 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
TAKE IT BACK!

1 Like

Re: Sowore 2019: Stop Voting For Ancestors Interested In Ruling Nigeria Forever. by PromixTuhh(m): 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
Take it back!

1 Like

Re: Sowore 2019: Stop Voting For Ancestors Interested In Ruling Nigeria Forever. by ajl: 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:
You supported and vote one ancestor over a 58 man in 2015. Na now your eyes clear?

Can you point to a source or provide proof that he supported Buhari in 2015? Doing the right thing to support fraud free election in 2015 is not the same as supporting Buhari. Sowore did not state anywhere that people should vote for Buhari in 2015. Was he not the one using his media that helped brought in Jonathan in 2010/2011 when the cabal wouldn't let him be. Doing what is right and just is not the same thing as coming out to support one candidate or another. Always stand up for what is right. He did the same thing for Abiola during June 12. Initially before June 12 election he and students were not supporting Abiola because of his closeness to the military. But after injustice was done to Abiola and people of Nigeria, Sowore came out to lead students on the streets to support Abiola and June 12 victory. Babangida offered student union leaders Peugeot cars, other student leaders accepted the offer but Sowore turned it down. Abiola offered him N800,000 during June 12 struggle for his support but Sowore refused to accept the money. I was a student at the University of Ibadan at same period, and was conversant of the events. While university of Ibadan students were attacked by cultists and no one stood up for them, Sowore stood up against cultists at the University of Lagos. I and other friends were victims of cultists at UI. It was so bad. Stand behind people who would stand up for you, not those who do not appreciate the fact that you exist.
Re: Sowore 2019: Stop Voting For Ancestors Interested In Ruling Nigeria Forever. by ajl: 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
[quote author=Spatta post=73981592][/quote]

More so, Moghalu lack honour. Ask him if he honoured the PACT agreement he signed onto, and what was the purpose of his visit to Babangida earlier in his campaign? To ask for money or for Babangida's support. And you expect Moghalu to step on powerful toes to change Nigeria?
Re: Sowore 2019: Stop Voting For Ancestors Interested In Ruling Nigeria Forever. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
SyberKate:
Honestly I don't understand why we are the way we are in Nigeria.

We have been yearning for someone young and vibrant to rule and here is someone promising but yet we criticize him for no reason.

The evil within is not our failed leaders, it's within us all

So, you write this intelligently, yet that doesn't stop your faculty from knowing how to beg a guy in a week's old relationship? This is such a sorry sight.
Re: Sowore 2019: Stop Voting For Ancestors Interested In Ruling Nigeria Forever. by ajl: 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
eneyoduke:
Word of a dreamer

I guess you used a mobile phone to make this comment. Do you ever ask yourself how it was invented and produced. Someone conceptualized an idea in his/her mind. Someone imagined it. This is more like the "dreaming" stage for all great inventions and ideas that have changed the world.

If you can't "dream", then you can't be anything worthy in this competitive world. Don't just be a consumer or a follower, be a "maker". For every dream to come alive, you must get up and work toward it. God says he created man in his image. What do you think that mean? You are created to be a creator as well. To be able to imagine things, dream big and small ideas and bring it to life in the physical world. I am a dreame and this has earned me two US patents, and just a week ago I obtained my first Nigerian patent for an application I invented. The way Sowore disrupted the media space is the same way my company plan to disrupt the real estate industry in Nigeria, so people could transact real estate with peace of mind.

So, be a dreamer because only dreamers can make great things happen.

1 Like

Re: Sowore 2019: Stop Voting For Ancestors Interested In Ruling Nigeria Forever. by ozaji: 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
doublecross:
i have said this a countless number of times. vote a new party and they will be eager to do the wright thing. if you vote pdp or apc, you will continue to suffer. is 58 years not more than enough for you to say enough is enough? all you illiterates that post rubbish all in the name of commenting should heed to this advice and be free.
True talk, some of our people are still in love with their oppressors. No to APC and PDP
Re: Sowore 2019: Stop Voting For Ancestors Interested In Ruling Nigeria Forever. by baysol: 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
SyberKate:

We have been yearning for someone young and vibrant to rule and here is someone promising but yet we criticize him for no reason.

Gbam.
Re: Sowore 2019: Stop Voting For Ancestors Interested In Ruling Nigeria Forever. by Elvis2kay: 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
SyberKate:

you need to understand that many Nigeria are mentally sicked.. they go to church every Sunday to praise jesus but if Jesus appear to them in that church they will all flee and runway

1 Like

Re: Sowore 2019: Stop Voting For Ancestors Interested In Ruling Nigeria Forever. by CaptainGOOD: 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
slimderek:
I would rather vote Kingsley Moghalu than Sowore.
Moghalu seems to be the only qualified candidate

Exactly
Re: Sowore 2019: Stop Voting For Ancestors Interested In Ruling Nigeria Forever. by CaptainGOOD: 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

OK why not vote Kingsley moghalu
Re: Sowore 2019: Stop Voting For Ancestors Interested In Ruling Nigeria Forever. by CaptainGOOD: 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
ajl:

More so, Moghalu lack honour. Ask him if he honoured the PACT agreement he signed onto, and what was the purpose of his visit to Babangida earlier in his campaign? To ask for money or for Babangida's support. And you expect Moghalu to step on powerful toes to change Nigeria?

Which one is lack honour.
What experience of leadership does Sowore has?
Re: Sowore 2019: Stop Voting For Ancestors Interested In Ruling Nigeria Forever. by toplinetrtrend: 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

OK why not vote Kingsley moghalu

I don't know him. I only know sowore and esekwesili
Re: Sowore 2019: Stop Voting For Ancestors Interested In Ruling Nigeria Forever. by CaptainGOOD: 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

I don't know him. I only know sowore and esekwesili

Then vote ezekwsili
Re: Sowore 2019: Stop Voting For Ancestors Interested In Ruling Nigeria Forever. by SyberKate(f): 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

So, you write this intelligently, yet that doesn't stop your faculty from knowing how to beg a guy in a week's old relationship? This is such a sorry sight.
Leave that story to rest already. It's ancient history
Move on...

1 Like

Re: Sowore 2019: Stop Voting For Ancestors Interested In Ruling Nigeria Forever. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
SyberKate:

Leave that story to rest already. It's ancient history
Move on...

Lol.
Re: Sowore 2019: Stop Voting For Ancestors Interested In Ruling Nigeria Forever. by ajl: 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
[quote author=CaptainGOOD post=73995418]

Which one is lack honour.
What experience of leadership does Sowore has? [/quote

So, you are pretending not to understand what it mean to be an honourable person. In the context of this discussion, it meant to keep to terms if an agreement you previously signed no matter the situation. Moghalu signed onto PACT but he lost the election to Durotoye. Sowore on the other was wise enough to stay away from PACT after the first meeting he attended knowing fully well it's a dubious attempt of the bigger parties to subvert efforts of newer candidates by using few mischevious ones among them. Ask yourself where the female candidate Eunice is today. Do you ever hear about her again. All this election is business to her.]
Re: Sowore 2019: Stop Voting For Ancestors Interested In Ruling Nigeria Forever. by CaptainGOOD: 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
[quote author=ajl post=73997528][/quote]

Sir Sowore did not leave pact he also left after the election, at least going by the news we all read here after the election.
"durutoye defeats moghalu and sowore" to become pact presidential candidate undecided
Re: Sowore 2019: Stop Voting For Ancestors Interested In Ruling Nigeria Forever. by pawesome(m): 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
MrMystrO:

And that my friend, is the Game. Next four years, you will need atiku out and only another ancestor will be capable of doing it. wink
when next 4 years you will see our igbo brothers saying the mantle should fall on them to produce the president?
Re: Sowore 2019: Stop Voting For Ancestors Interested In Ruling Nigeria Forever. by 2buffagain(m): 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
[quote author=ajl post=73997528][/quote]

That Eunice is just a waste of electoral bandwidth.
And she has the gull to always be trying to talk bad about Sowore like a jealous girlfriend because he didn't want to join her shifty pact.

She was sent with a message. Sowore proved himself to be a wise leader by skipping her.
Leaders don't do follow follow as others are doing. Good leaders THINK.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Presents Another Witness Against Doyin Okupe / Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism / INEC fixes September, November 2024 for Edo, Ondo guber elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.