Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) (37374 Views)

Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter / Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter / Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 10:58am On Dec 19, 2018
EniHolar:
The snake wasn't 'caught'. It was killed.

Thank you jare
Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by Echo50(m): 10:58am On Dec 19, 2018
food dor done. my plate via blutooth.
one down..........they the family of snake kingdom deeply regret to announce the sudden passing away of the friend, brother.......
Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by Blackfire(m): 10:58am On Dec 19, 2018
Snake will make lalasticala heaven...
Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 19, 2018
@Seun seriously fp don tire pesin. Instead of showing how to make more money(genuinely), na rubbish we go de see. If no b snake na slay queen,cleavage bearing, n oda immoralities. Haba! Pls do something
Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by lawrence35(m): 11:02am On Dec 19, 2018
I noticed that snakes are a big deal on nairaland.

That's seriously serious
Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by Echo50(m): 11:02am On Dec 19, 2018
just looking
Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by Kingjames(m): 11:03am On Dec 19, 2018
wetin con concern me
does that put pounded yam and egusi soup with snake meat on my table
Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by Silensa(m): 11:05am On Dec 19, 2018
maxiuc:
cheesy

A hunter killed a snake not caught how can you catch snake if you don't first kill it

Snakenology should also have a section here on nairaland

I concur fully.
With Lala as the undisputed moderator
Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by wisdomremz(m): 11:07am On Dec 19, 2018
with the rate at which people are killing snakes...what will be left for lalasticlala generation?

1 Like

Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 19, 2018
Lala, this one will be good for ofe nsala.
Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by namio10: 11:09am On Dec 19, 2018
NavalBoy:
As seen in my neighborhood this morning, a hunter caught a big snake this morning.

Rice and pepper soup came early.

Some for your baby also grin grin grin

Neighbourhood without name. Useless reporting.

Mcheee.
Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by TOSIN116: 11:12am On Dec 19, 2018
AND LALA MOVE THIS TO FRONT PAGE...
Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by veykey: 11:15am On Dec 19, 2018
maxiuc:
cheesy

A hunter killed a snake not caught how can you catch snake if you don't first kill it

Snakenology should also have a section here on nairaland
A snake can actually be caught without killing it

1 Like

Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 19, 2018
Christmas Meat have Arrived grin

Ceeeleebraation!! time!!! common!!!! grin
Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by dejavuh0007(m): 11:22am On Dec 19, 2018
no decency at all. Dey doing all dis shii by the roadside?
Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by isahsalee: 11:29am On Dec 19, 2018
The way snakes are being killed and by human beings this days, I pity snakes race, however I don't care about the calamities that be fall's snakes because, snakes have been enemies to human race. Their heads always a target.
Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by excomarow(m): 11:35am On Dec 19, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Poverty-stricken country

Hunger on the rise

Poverty capital of the world

Buhari legacies

You Just Started Wailing...
Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by cyr4me: 11:43am On Dec 19, 2018
grin that look good to eat
Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by Born2Breed(f): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2018
NavalBoy:
As seen in my neighborhood this morning, a hunter caught a big snake this morning.

Rice and pepper soup came early.

Some for your baby also grin grin grin

This is a small python. Nothing big here.
Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by zombieTRACKER: 11:59am On Dec 19, 2018
excomarow:

You Just Started Wailing...

You are not in control of your thoughts and actions...
If not you would have known that we are not only surviving as a nation and not living ..
Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
ignant:
No difference between 21st century Nigeria and pre-historic times in terms of food gathering.

The sighting of animals incite murderous glee that can only be found in primal savages.

Not just food gathering... A lot of other things also
Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
oboy those of una wey dy chop snake dy try oo
Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by Dedetwo(m): 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
The Nigerians will put python on the extinct list if something is not done about the rate which they are killing the creature.

1 Like

Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by royalair(m): 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
General lalasticlala commander in chief of the snake forces. Meat for december don land

Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by excomarow(m): 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

You are not in control of your thoughts and actions...
If not you would have known that we are not only surviving as a nation and not living ..

I am Totally in Control of My Thoughts and Actions
Blame It On Your Past Leaders that Ruled This Country For 16 Years and Mislead You too
Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by zombieTRACKER: 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
excomarow:

I am Totally in Control of My Thoughts and Actions
Blame It On Your Past Leaders that Ruled This Country For 16 Years and Mislead You too

You said you think... Prove it
Tell me you understand the fact that more than 70% of those in Apc running their mouths about 16 yrs were all part of the PDP... Including Garba shehu

Tell me you understand that I campaigned for Buhari in 2015 because I was disappointed in Jonathan's government.. I was sucked in with his campaign promises and promise of a better Nigeria... Little did I know that it's all propaganda.. And blames ahead..

Tell me you understand that I voted for change knowing that Jonathan was a failure in office... Why are you still reminding me that.. Why can't we move forward or they don't have anything to offer....

Truth is... Buhari is a failure... He was overly overpackaged.. Overhyped... He has absolutely nothing to offer this country... He doesn't understand governance.. Atiku might not be the best at the moment... But he's an option..
It's gotten to the point where we say.. Anything else aside Buhari

It's that bad
Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by chrizzyace: 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
MetroBaba1:
Snakegency, Snakegency!!

Calling On All Brigade To Report To The Reptilian Parade,Beware Of Incoming Insurgency.

Agent Puff Adder Has Being Terminated, I Repeat Terminated!

This Is Not A Drill, I Repeat This Is Not A Snake Drill.

Bite Non Snakisian At Sight.

Yours Venomously, Snakeral Lalasticlala,
Python Division.
Commander Of Snakous Forces

Mental cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by Dacronym(m): 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
MetroBaba1:

English!
No sense.
Just Noise
That Stuff was funny Abeg Lol

1 Like

Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by excomarow(m): 1:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

You said you think... Prove it
Tell me you understand the fact that more than 70% of those in Apc running their mouths about 16 yrs were all part of the PDP... Including Garba shehu

Tell me you understand that I campaigned for Buhari in 2015 because I was disappointed in Jonathan's government.. I was sucked in with his campaign promises and promise of a better Nigeria... Little did I know that it's all propaganda.. And blames ahead..

Tell me you understand that I voted for change knowing that Jonathan was a failure in office... Why are you still reminding me that.. Why can't we move forward or they don't have anything to offer....

Truth is... Buhari is a failure... He was overly overpackaged.. Overhyped... He has absolutely nothing to offer this country... He doesn't understand governance.. Atiku might not be the best at the moment... But he's an option..
It's gotten to the point where we say.. Anything else aside Buhari

It's that bad

Rome Was not Built in a day...

I advise you to keep your opinion till after 2023
Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by zombieTRACKER: 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
excomarow:

Rome Was not Built in a day...
I advise you to keep your opinion till after 2023

Buhari met the fuel pump prize at 87 naira
Today it's 145 and guess what... We pay more subsidy than we did when it was 87..
Nigeria is currently the poverty capital of the world as we speak...

With Buhari.. By 2023... There will be no Nigerian
Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by excomarow(m): 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Buhari met the fuel pump prize at 87 naira
Today it's 145 and guess what... We pay more subsidy than we did when it was 87..
Nigeria is currently the poverty capital of the world as we speak...

With Buhari.. By 2023... There will be no Nigerian

Crude Oil per Barrel was $140-$150 in 2011 - 2014

Calculate it Per Month/ x 4years

What tha Hell PDP and their Cabals Did With That Huge Amount of Money. Show Me any completed project GEJ Started and Finished

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pick Your Favourite Nigerian Rice Dish. (pictures) / 5 Surprising Risks Of Beans / Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.