Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,872 members, 7,844,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) (37403 Views)

Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter / Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter / Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by zombieTRACKER: 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
excomarow:

Crude Oil per Barrel was $140-$150 in 2011 - 2014

Calculate it Per Month/ x 4years
What tha Hell PDP and their Cabals Did With That Huge Amount of Money. Show Me any completed project GEJ Started and Finished

There you go again with the blames ....
Jonathan failed... Must we wait for Buhari to fail too
Will it make you happy

Most of those who shared money are today shouting pdp 16 yrs to deceive people
It was Rotimi Amaechi then in PDP who forced the then federal government to share the ECA to state governments ...

Keep your eye on the ball
Don't allow thieving politicians to deceive you

Demand good governance at all times
Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by abbeg(m): 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
What is this?
Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by abbeg(m): 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
And so? was the snake disturbing him?Yet they will kill it and bring up that stupid excuse that they are hungry.Are reptiles even sweet or healthy?They just want to kill it.What if it was the last puff adder in Nigeria?They don't care they are 'hungry' but pigs are enjoying refuse behind them yet they will go for the monitor lizard or Potto (bush baby) saying they are 'hungry'.I'm tried of seeing news of Nigerians killing rare animals to 'quench their hunger' abeg.Just so they will say they have eaten snake before.
Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by excomarow(m): 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Keep your eye on the ball
Don't allow thieving politicians to deceive you

Demand good governance at all times

Good Governance Is What Am Getting From President Muhammadu Buhari's Government

Get Out of My Mention
Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by zombieTRACKER: 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
excomarow:

Good Governance Is What Am Getting From President Muhammadu Buhari's Government

Get Out of My Mention

I don't normally respond to zombies
They are irredeemable
Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by ttmax09(m): 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
I think nairaland should just create a snake section like agric food nd co. Everyday we jst dy see snake thread
Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by stchinedu: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
MetroBaba1:

English!
No sense.
Just Noise

As in ehn, plenty noise.

1 Like

Re: A Hunter Caught A Big Snake This Morning (photos) by goddyono(m): 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
OMO SEE PEPPER SOUP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pick Your Favourite Nigerian Rice Dish. (pictures) / 5 Surprising Risks Of Beans / Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.