Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Let's Help You Remove That Scars, Keloids, Moles,bump, Freckle, Tags, Acne Etc. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Let's Help You Remove That Scars, Keloids, Moles,bump, Freckle, Tags, Acne Etc. (235 Views)

How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? / Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) / Natural Treatment For Kelodalis Nuchae, Popularly Called Bumps Or Keloids... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Help You Remove That Scars, Keloids, Moles,bump, Freckle, Tags, Acne Etc. by Royalemex(m): 9:16am On Dec 19, 2018
The skin suffers a lot of infections, usually after I jury gets healed , or after shaving. Bacteria infections also contribute these, as the skin becomes impregnated with dead tissues which causes bumps, scars, keloids, tags, etc.

If you are suffering from any skin infection, or you know someone who seriously need solution to such problem, then cry no more, because the solution is here

Keloid can be soo embarrassing and painful. Don't suffer in silence.

We treat all kinds of skin infections. We remove them permanently and gets your skin back to life, with over 15 years experience.

Give us a trial today. C a l l / W h a t s A p p 0 8 0 6 9 1 1 9 4 4 3.

We are based in Lagos, and you will need to visit our office for examination or treatment, depending on the magnitude.

(1) (Reply)

Herbal Healing Products / Abuja Doctor Reveals Amazing Herbal Remedy That Improves Eyesight / 5 Most Effective Premature Ejaculation Exercises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.