Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Buhari - The Lesson Tutor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari - The Lesson Tutor (277 Views)

Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye / FFK: Buhari Has A Beautiful Wife, Aisha Buhari, The Only Good Thing About... / 2019: Youths Commence Moves To Unseat Buhari - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari - The Lesson Tutor by DMLords: 10:35am On Dec 19, 2018
Seriously guys, if Buhari was to show up in the front of your house seeking for employment as a lesson tutor for your kids, would you employ him??

How could you endorse somebody who cannot, under normal HR screening, be selected to tutor secondary school children as your president??

Let's examine this more closely...

1. A tutor must be qualified.

So here is Buhari telling you that his certificates are with the military in 2003, and in 2007 and in 2011 and in 2015 and then in 2018 he brings you a new attestation of result.. Not a certificate oh.

First, he told you it was Cambridge SSCE he did in 1960s then he brings a WAEC certificate.

Would you still let him tutor your kids??

2. A tutor must be consistently improving.

Buhari has been vying for office since I was in my teens and now I am 30+ and Buhari have not added a course to his CV, not even using the learning by proxy method. Yet in the same time, OBJ has bagged a doctorate degree. Common...

If not because I promised facts only campaign, I would have dared to say that I am sure Buhari have not read a complete book since 2003.

Just from this two points, Buhari has totally failed the interview for a lesson tutor (not even a classroom teacher oh) and you want him to be president?

As a Bonus, I present a third point...

3. A tutor must have knowledge of the subject.

If Buhari is to teach, he must have knowledge of the subjects he wants to teach and if he wants to govern, he should have at the very basic, an understanding of what governance is.

Governance "includes the mechanisms required to balance the powers of the members (with the associated accountability), and their primary duty of enhancing the prosperity and viability of the organization."

Please note the words, 'prosperity' and 'viability' of the organization in the definition above then ask yourself 'Has Nigeria prospered in the past 3.8years?' Has Buhari through his inflammatory speeches and provocative actions increased or decreased the viability of this country?

Now you see exactly why we insist that there should be a shifting!

Afterthoughts and References.

One of the many unanswered questions that seems running through the mind of an average concerned Nigerian is why President Buhari should present a '2014 affidavit' instead of copies of his academic credentials, especially after almost four years in office as president, a position that affords him opportunity to retrieve copies of the credentials from the military.

Certificate Saga
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/military-board-and-buharis-certificates/

Cambridge WAEC
https://www.tori.ng/news/109409/reawakening-the-dead-certificate-saga-of-president.html

The Man Buhari
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari

(1) (Reply)

2019 Budget: President Booed And Interrupted. / Southern, Middle Belt Leaders, Jonathan, Magu Condemn Badeh’s Murder / Nigerians Needs To Know What PDP Did With Oil Money –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.