Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

A New Beginning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A New Beginning (194 Views)

In The Beginning There Was An End. / Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent / Anointing For New Beginning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Beginning by AmunaNo1: 10:47am On Dec 19, 2018
Dreamlike glitter fills the air as I walk to the very edge of a lonely pier. Ethereal flute music bestows upon the site, a strange almost phantasmal quality. My mind, intoxicated by this reverie, sinks several layers beneath waking consciousness. In a state of that which is not, I discover myself, a never ending sea of boundless potentiality. My awareness expands rapidly, Like a bloated dying sun, it consumes the pier, the beach, the ocean, and finally the entire planet. Waves of ecstasy fill my being with an indescribable joy. In celebration of my new found divinity, the skies shed tears of joy. The cold soothing gifts of nature run down my face and body. I am grateful, this is more than I could have ever asked. In one mighty gasp. I am out, my body overwhelmed by the ripples of bliss collapses and falls into the water. Unperturbed, I ascend upwards and disappear into welcoming clouds above. A new adventure awaits!

A Short Story By
manofmiracles
https://steemit.com/writing/@manofmiracles/a-new-beginning

(1) (Reply)

My Possessed Friend / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heaven :sunday, December 30,2018 / Forgive That Person....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.