Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget (24296 Views)

Abuja Fuel Queues Disappear As NNPC Pumps 67 Million Litres Of Petrol / NASS Workers Dance To 'Buga' Song During Protest Over Unpaid Salaries (Video) / NASS Workers Protest Over Unpaid Allowances And Arrears, Block NASS Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by Gecoz: 11:48am On Dec 19, 2018
Week go soon end, this one dey try catch up the target giving to him to comment. St u pid followers

post=73984518:
The whole world steps aside for the man who knows where he is going!

That is Respect for our President.
God bless President MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
God bless every good and sane Nigerians.
Re: BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by Gecoz: 11:53am On Dec 19, 2018
Who paid your bull hari school fees?

FantasticJ:

And somebody paid your School fees.
Re: BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by topclem(m): 11:55am On Dec 19, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Who wants what happened to Badeh to happen to him..

Nobody

For the dude below... Everyone is afraid of the most vindictive.. Divisive... Brainless.. Lifeless president ever known to mankind..

A man who holds the record as the only sitting president on earth who has spent more time away from his country while in office... But some are born to celebrate mediocrity...
That's why we have zombies in the country.. you're the no one zombie we have in the country. Idiot
Re: BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by Damsyjay(m): 11:55am On Dec 19, 2018
Nigeria's No1 citizen..respect for the most loved president
Re: BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by Shugabanqasa: 11:56am On Dec 19, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
The worst regime ever!!!!!!

Jubril should go and visit Trump maybe he can still nail some sense into his already death brain!

which man go marry this one

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by Abolajihowells2: 11:56am On Dec 19, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Nobody

For the dude below... Everyone is afraid of the most vindictive.. Divisive... Brainless.. Lifeless president ever known to mankind..

A man who holds the record as the only sitting president on earth who has spent more time away from his country while in office... But some are born t
o celebrate mediocrity...
That's why we have zombies in the country..

u are mad
Re: BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by zombieTRACKER: 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
Abolajihowells2:

u are mad

Buhari is evil... Those supporting him are worse
Re: BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by millionboi2: 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
Jonathan:
Sai Buhari
sai baba
Re: BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by Fontmanager1(m): 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
Interesting. we are waiting to see what the budget looks like? there is yet to be visible effects of the 2016, 2017 and 2018 appropriation bills. we are only just paying salary(recurrent)
Re: BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by InvertedHammer: 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
/
The more reason nobody takes anyone in Nigeria seriously.

Even in the face of oppression and injustice, the people stand for nothing.

/
Re: BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by Princeton92(m): 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
I hope, the new National Minimum Wage has been fixed in there too?
Re: BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by anonymous1759(m): 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Nobody

A man who holds the record as the only sitting president on earth who has spent more time away from his country while in office... But some are born to celebrate mediocrity...

What are you saying? I don't care if I get banned you're a goat, ewu, nama, pig and a big idiot...can you Count how many average citizens die everyday at the expense of those elites? Eg offa Robery I'm sure you didn't blame thier sponsor because you hate Buhari.

So because Alex badeh died you're using it to make reference what a pity a man who had over #300m in his soakaway is who you're crying for just because you hate buhari... I'm not an APC supporter but I don't pity these Elites especially when they die of something like this. If the Elites improve our standard of living We'll have less political thugs who do dirty jobs and the environment will be safer.

People like you give the recycled thives the morale boost to contest for elections because no matter what they do the likes of you will still support them.

I hope you saw what sakaki and co wanted to do with the budget yesterday... Padding almost #800m in the budget.. The lifeless, illiterate, and Zombie president saw the loophole but the PHD holder we'd as a president signed whatever is presented to him. I know people like you won't comment on thread like that. You're the real Zombie nonsense. Report Me if you like I'll open a new account tongue tongue tongue
Re: BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by Pharaoh9(m): 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Nobody

Re: BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by RealityShot: 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
Senator Shehu Sani, and all HAtiku senators..
Oya, tell us if the President you Saw in the chamber today is FAKE!
TELL US: YES OR NO...
Re: BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by RealityShot: 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
Senator Shehu Sani, and all HAtiku senators..
Oya, tell us if the President you Saw in the chamber today is FAKE!
TELL US: YES OR NO...
Re: BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by Nuel042: 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
post=73984518:
The whole world steps aside for the man who knows where he is going!

God bless President MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
God bless every good and sane Nigerians.

Keep on fooling yourself.
Re: BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by zombieTRACKER: 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
anonymous1759:

What are you saying? I don't care if I get banned you're a goat, ewu, nama, pig and a big idiot...can you Count how many average citizens die everyday at the expense of those elites? Eg offa Robery I'm sure you didn't blame thier sponsor because you hate Buhari.

So because Alex badeh died you're using it to make reference what a pity a man who had over #300m in his soakaway is who you're crying for just because you hate buhari... I'm not an APC supporter but I don't pity these Elites especially when they die of something like this. If the Elites improve our standard of living We'll have less political thugs who do dirty jobs and the environment will be safer.

People like you give the recycled thives the morale boost to contest for elections because no matter what they do the likes of you will still support them.

I hope you saw what sakaki and co wanted to do with the budget yesterday... Padding almost #800m in the budget.. The lifeless, illiterate, and Zombie president saw the loophole but the PHD holder we'd as a president signed whatever is presented to him. I know people like you won't comment on thread like that. You're the real Zombie nonsense. Report Me if you like I'll open a new account tongue tongue tongue

You are a Buhari supporter... That gave you out as a zombie
I was a zombie myself in 2015.. I believed in this administration... Excited about the campaign promises and what the future holds..

But few days to finish your tenure... We are still on blame games.. I remember all the promises made... Non has been actualised.. Stop being sentimental and petty

Grow up... Buhari has failed woefully
Atiku may not be the best option.. But he's an option
Re: BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by eph12(m): 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
StOla:

They know Buhari is not the one owing them.
Then what is Buhari now instigating them to protest?
Re: BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by Xmanspeed(m): 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
bade's death is a great lost to the federal government because he died with a lot evidences that would have been used against other looters, so I think we should'nt just be talking anyhow. just think before you type anything.
Re: BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by degamemaster(m): 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
GavelSlam:
They have respect for the President.

No, they're afraid the terrorist dullard may come with his fulani herdsmen in army uniform.

He is killer.
Re: BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by Teymanhenry(f): 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
they know that once Buhari sees u protesting for your rights. You have lost your job already
Re: BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

grin grin grin grin Nobody o!
One must be wise
That part cracked me up
Re: BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
okomile:
Fear
If not, they should dare the President and not allow him.in.

Bunch of jokers
All talks
Starters and not finishers

Shior

Go lead them na

Re: BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by okomile(f): 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
omoowo8888:

Go lead them na

Not my business.
Don't start what you can't finish
Re: BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
okomile:

Not my business.
Don't start what you can't finish

I can finish anything......I'm here for u

It's your business

Re: BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by okomile(f): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
omoowo8888:

I can finish anything......I'm here for u

It's your business

Indomie generation
grin
Re: BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
okomile:

Indomie generation
grin

Upload your certificate of birth, and I will do the same....let's see who is indomie generation....u get belle for primary school no mean say u senior me......mumunatu

grin grin

Re: BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by Babacele: 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

grin grin grin grin Nobody o!
One must be wise
Vivy what does he gains from Badeh's exit? That is the billion dollar question for if you have nothing to gain, why tamper with Badeh. Think am well. Who gains from his exit?
Re: BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by Babacele: 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

You are a Buhari supporter... That gave you out as a zombie
I was a zombie myself in 2015.. I believed in this administration... Excited about the campaign promises and what the future holds..

But few days to finish your tenure... We are still on blame games.. I remember all the promises made... Non has been actualised.. Stop being sentimental and petty

Grow up... Buhari has failed woefully
Atiku may not be the best option.. But he's an option
Yes, he is an option;a bad option.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by zombieTRACKER: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
Babacele:
Yes, he is an option;a bad option.

He's an option
Buhari is not
Re: BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget by Babacele: 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

He's an option Buhari is not
He is the real deal. Join us by FeBuhari 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Our Personnel Didn’t Escape From Kuje Prison - DSS / President Bola Tinubu Signs Executive Orders To Ease Tax Burden On Businesses / Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.