Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,871 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday (26062 Views)

Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday / Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) / Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by Newznow: 11:24am On Dec 19, 2018
Happy 56th birthday to the Director General, Presidential Campaign Council of our great party
@OfficialPDPNig
, also leader and chairman of Nigeria’s 8th National Assembly. I wish you many more years in good health in service to our country and humanity. #SarakiAt56
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDQ_ZX3qhxE

Senate Leadership and contingent of Senators celebrating #SarakiAt56 with Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki.

12 Likes

Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by Newznow: 11:25am On Dec 19, 2018
Ok
Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by IamPatriotic(m): 11:33am On Dec 19, 2018
The 2019 Presidential election isn't about Buhari and Atiku, but a supremacy "battle" between Yoruba and Igbo, if you're Yoruba and you're here shouting Atikulatoor or Obituary, you are not just an idiot, but an omoale. Ask yourself, how many relevant Hausa/Fulani will genuinely support another tribe at the expense of a fellow Fulani, if Jega could have soft spot for Buhari at the detriment of Jonathan who appointed him, or the then National Chairman of PDP Adamu Muazu openly castigated Mrs. Patience Jonathan because she used slur language against her husband's opponent or an IGP Suleiman Abba supported his kinsman at the expense of the man who appointed him, guy are a complete "omoale" to support Obi's PDP against Osinbajo's APC because you feel Atiku will give out free money, let me ask you, what did you do with all the free money you got during Jonathan's regime?

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by PassingShot(m): 11:33am On Dec 19, 2018
Sarathief, happy birthday grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by PassingShot(m): 11:34am On Dec 19, 2018
[s]
IamPatriotic:
The 2019 Presidential election isn't about Buhari and Atiku, a supremacy "battle" between Yoruba and Igbo, if you're Yoruba and you're hereshouting Atikulatoor or Obituary, you are not just an idiot, but an omoale. Ask yourself, how many relevant Hausa/Fulani will genuinely support another tribe at the expense of a fellow Fulani, if Jega could have soft skin for Buhari at the detriment of Jonathan who appointed him, or the then National Chairman of PDP Adamu Muazu openly castigated Mrs. Patience Jonathan because she used slur language against her husband's opponent or an IGP Suleiman Abba supported his kinsman at the expense of the man who appointed him, guy are a complete "omoale" to support Obi's PDP against Osinbajo's APC because you feel Atiku will give out free money, let me ask you, what did you do with all the free money you got during Jonathan's regime?
[/s]

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by peter147: 11:34am On Dec 19, 2018
Sure man

1 Like

Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by spiritofthedead: 11:34am On Dec 19, 2018
Welcome to my country where criminals and political touts are been celebrated... Oh... I love my country.. God bless My Country

4 Likes

Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by Jonadull: 11:34am On Dec 19, 2018
Happy birthday to the bastard

1 Like

Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by oderinde151(m): 11:34am On Dec 19, 2018
Kk
Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by Ruddyman(m): 11:34am On Dec 19, 2018
Is Senetor Adamu and Ndume there?
Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by omooba969(m): 11:35am On Dec 19, 2018
Thief.

1 Like

Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by sunnymix: 11:35am On Dec 19, 2018
Happy birthday Baba Oloye grin tongue
Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by haconjy(m): 11:35am On Dec 19, 2018
non sense
Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:35am On Dec 19, 2018
Happy birthday to the thief!
We are that nice! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by Chizmickey(m): 11:35am On Dec 19, 2018
Happy birthday saraki, even buhari/jubrin pees on his pants when he hears your name

7 Likes

Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by lonelydora: 11:35am On Dec 19, 2018
Scrap Senate and see how fast Nigeria will develop. But not under Buhari shaa.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by rxmusa(m): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2018
Bunch of conscience-less people that thrive on siphoning the nation's wealth!

Karma shall come soon
Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by sotall(m): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2018
Happy birthday sir

APC nightmare

Tinubu's bad dream grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by BigNickGroup(m): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2018
Do you know you can become a land owner in Abuja with just N500,000?
This is no joke and all our Real Estate deals are 100% genuine and verifiable.

Check my signature for link to full details.
Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by Centcanada: 11:36am On Dec 19, 2018
I LOVE SARAKI FOR HIS COURAGE THAT'S ALL. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SENATE PRESIDENT.

1 Like

Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by fredoooooo: 11:37am On Dec 19, 2018
O to ge !!!!!!!!!
Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by Flexherbal(m): 11:37am On Dec 19, 2018
Happy birthday to him!
Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by aku626(m): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2018
Happy birthday to him your reward awaits
Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by Mccullum: 11:41am On Dec 19, 2018
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

You're trying to delete facts and unfortunately for you I really reads it and comprehend.

Stop stressing yourself on trying to turn fact to fictions.
Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by brenister10: 11:42am On Dec 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:
The 2019 Presidential election isn't about Buhari and Atiku, but a supremacy "battle" between Yoruba and Igbo, if you're Yoruba and you're here shouting Atikulatoor or Obituary, you are not just an idiot, but an omoale. Ask yourself, how many relevant Hausa/Fulani will genuinely support another tribe at the expense of a fellow Fulani, if Jega could have soft spot for Buhari at the detriment of Jonathan who appointed him, or the then National Chairman of PDP Adamu Muazu openly castigated Mrs. Patience Jonathan because she used slur language against her husband's opponent or an IGP Suleiman Abba supported his kinsman at the expense of the man who appointed him, guy are a complete "omoale" to support Obi's PDP against Osinbajo's APC because you feel Atiku will give out free money, let me ask you, what did you do with all the free money you got during Jonathan's regime?

You are insane, with people like you in Nigeria, the country's future is bleak. Even if other myopic Nigerians can't see beyond ethnic bigotry, must you go the same route?

And for crying out loud, the choice of Atiku and Buhari is a choice between the Mississippi and the deep blue sea.
If you don't have any meaningful idea to pass across, then you please shut up

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by Samirana360(m): 11:43am On Dec 19, 2018
cabals
Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by Sunnymatey(m): 11:44am On Dec 19, 2018
Somebody spewing this trash in this age and time. Thought the west are the most educated?

1 Like

Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:
The 2019 Presidential election isn't about Buhari and Atiku, but a supremacy "battle" beppointed him, guy are a complete "omoale" to support Obi's PDP against Osinbajo's APC because you feel Atiku will give out free money, let me ask you, what did you do with all the free money you got during Jonathan's regime?

what you don't know is both Yoruba and Igbo are united to vote in someone that will fix Nigeria, the mind game you're playing to divide the two to your advantage is gradually becoming oldskul , I mean your divide and rule tactics

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag / How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site / Jimoh Ibrahim Arrested Over N6.8B Tax Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.