Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday (26065 Views)

Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday / Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) / Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by Blackfire(m): 11:46am On Dec 19, 2018
Haters wishing the cake to be poison or bomb
Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by GOFRONT(m): 11:46am On Dec 19, 2018
He is celebrating birthday despite Alex Bade's demise??
Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by Patrioticman007(m): 11:47am On Dec 19, 2018
Truth has no friend but faith in God, while lies has a thousands friends and one deep hell. Gruid parker.1823

Saraki has a thousands friends and one deep ...............
Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by joepepsy(m): 11:47am On Dec 19, 2018
For the sake the unborn kindly delete this post, I can't even believe people still reason like this and am even a hardcore buhari and osibanjo supporter.am not even a Yoruba or Hausa.
IamPatriotic:
The 2019 Presidential election isn't about Buhari and Atiku, but a supremacy "battle" between Yoruba and Igbo, if you're Yoruba and you're here shouting Atikulatoor or Obituary, you are not just an idiot, but an omoale. Ask yourself, how many relevant Hausa/Fulani will genuinely support another tribe at the expense of a fellow Fulani, if Jega could have soft spot for Buhari at the detriment of Jonathan who appointed him, or the then National Chairman of PDP Adamu Muazu openly castigated Mrs. Patience Jonathan because she used slur language against her husband's opponent or an IGP Suleiman Abba supported his kinsman at the expense of the man who appointed him, guy are a complete "omoale" to support Obi's PDP against Osinbajo's APC because you feel Atiku will give out free money, let me ask you, what did you do with all the free money you got during Jonathan's regime?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by Lindaikeji007: 11:50am On Dec 19, 2018
GNLD - JOB SCAM

RE: Xplode Ventures (JOBOMAS) - IT Support Analyst

Good day Bolaji Tunde

Refer to your application as an IT Support Analyst, CF LEAD our Human Capital organizational arm empowered with building capacity kindly invites you for a session/interview in our office this Wednesday, 19th December, 2018.

Venue:

1,Adekunle Owobiyi Close
Off Oladele Kadiri Close (Adjacent Babcock University Schl),Ogba.

Time: 8.30am

REF Code: 10220639

Kindly call the HRM on (08021035949) for direction and come with a printed copy of this invite.

Regards,

Business Consultant Manager
Ezeukwu N.O.
Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by 042rebel: 11:51am On Dec 19, 2018
Saraki's family members are missing from the pictures! Somebody call Reno Omokri . I think we may have an impostor Senate president from Somalia.
Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by yemmight(m): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2018
You are celebrating birthday and your workers are lamenting in the sun outside. I just hate to see this man around.

1 Like

Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by samirus: 11:51am On Dec 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:
The 2019 Presidential election isn't about Buhari and Atiku, but a supremacy "battle" between Yoruba and Igbo, if you're Yoruba and you're here shouting Atikulatoor or Obituary, you are not just an idiot, but an omoale. Ask yourself, how many relevant Hausa/Fulani will genuinely support another tribe at the expense of a fellow Fulani, if Jega could have soft spot for Buhari at the detriment of Jonathan who appointed him, or the then National Chairman of PDP Adamu Muazu openly castigated Mrs. Patience Jonathan because she used slur language against her husband's opponent or an IGP Suleiman Abba supported his kinsman at the expense of the man who appointed him, guy are a complete "omoale" to support Obi's PDP against Osinbajo's APC because you feel Atiku will give out free money, let me ask you, what did you do with all the free money you got during Jonathan's regime?
What has changed in your community since you vote Buhari in... Let people decide on their own Omoale gatigati.

1 Like

Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by nini007(m): 11:53am On Dec 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:
It is because of comments like this that Nigeria is not United and moving forward. You lack proper understanding, Nigerians will be voting for Atiku because Buhari has performed woefully and not because of ethnicity. We want Obi too because (you saw the debate) he is capable of rescuing Naija's economy. Of course, I'm Yoruba and I don't have to sheepishly follow Osinbajo because he's also Yoruba. I will follow what's best for Nigeria and it's citizens! Wise up!

1 Like

Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by rummmy: 11:53am On Dec 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:
the mods will not see this... Let me just watch how the mods will allow this tribal bigot get away with this, then I will believe what I have been hearing
Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by Philistine(m): 11:54am On Dec 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:
U have low IQ

1 Like

Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by Philistine(m): 11:57am On Dec 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Delete this rubbish now, I am a Buhari supporter but u are a fool

1 Like

Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by Philistine(m): 11:57am On Dec 19, 2018
nini007:

It is because of comments like this that Nigeria is not United and moving forward. You lack proper understanding, Nigerians will be voting for Atiku because Buhari has performed woefully and not because of ethnicity. We want Obi too because (you saw the debate) he is capable of rescuing Naija's economy. Of course, I'm Yoruba and I don't have to sheepishly follow Osinbajo because he's also Yoruba. I will follow what's best for Nigeria and it's citizens! Wise up!
Which debate, u mean d one obi was trounced?

1 Like

Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by elvisedewor(m): 11:58am On Dec 19, 2018
[The 2019 Presidential election isn't about Buhari and Atiku, but a supremacy "battle" between Yoruba and Igbo, if you're Yoruba and you're here shouting Atikulatoor or Obituary, you are not just an idiot, but an omoale. Ask yourself, how many relevant Hausa/Fulani will genuinely support another tribe at the expense of a fellow Fulani, if Jega could have soft spot for Buhari at the detriment of Jonathan who appointed him, or the then National Chairman of PDP Adamu Muazu openly castigated Mrs. Patience Jonathan because she used slur language against her husband's opponent or an IGP Suleiman Abba supported his kinsman at the expense of the man who appointed him, guy are a complete "omoale" to support Obi's PDP against Osinbajo's APC because you feel Atiku will give out free money, let me ask you, what did you do with all the free money you got during Jonathan's regime
Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by elvisedewor(m): 11:58am On Dec 19, 2018
Wrong ideology
Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by gbishman: 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
Celebrating while protesters are outside suffering, what a show in insensitivity
Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by BULGNAIRA(m): 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LEADER OF WORST SENATE ASSEMBLY IN NIGERIA HISTORY
Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by Posimii(f): 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:
I'm so surprised we still reason like this. Pls if the battle is actually against one tribe ND d other, what good ll u gain in supporting Osinbajo dear? He is just the VP he still answer to his boss who is still a northerner just like Atiku. is it really abt where we are from or getting d basic needs dat we are entitled to. Abeg, is not so much abt the tribe now. Yes we can't really do without that bcus we've allowed dem to shape us that way for their personal benefits yet we can still manage to free ourselves from their shackles by thinking beyond their tribes ND going for what can at least better our lot a bit if not totally anyway. if we still reason along tribal sentiment instead of looking for d best option we can try get ard now den deyve succeeded as usual again. Me personally, m not in for any of d two major candidates anyway.
Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by JessetariahMD(m): 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Hate message....Ban this tribal bigot ....No wonder Nigeria can never move forward with morons like you
Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by GEEBITE: 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ori e ti daru bigot.Stop setting tow ethnic groups against each other because of the crumbs you are being fed with.GERROUT!!!1
IamPatriotic:
Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by AroleOduduwa(m): 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:

Ode, don’t play the ethnicity game here, governances should be about performance, I don’t believe you’re a omoluabi, you sound more like a aboki trying to use the divide and rule formula
Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by clapbest(m): 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:

Bigot that's what you are
Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by Burgerlomo: 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
Happy birthday omo baba oloye long life cool
Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:

your assertion is toxic in nature & demean to what the yoruba race stands for, you shuld be quarantined.
The yorubas or we the afonjas have proven over time objectivity is our watchword , the yorubas didnt support obasanjo until 2nd term after evaluating is performance , we are wise n definitely the pace setter becos we are the bolt that joins & connect nigerians. we are beyond tribalism ,naa my broda mentalist ... iampatriotic might be yoruba but you donnt think or speak like one.
The reason why yorubas will vote for apc is beyond osibanjo is our son ... their is a yoruba adage that says "ole lo baa omo je" we donnt celebrate n worship thieves.
yorubas voted pdp Gej/sambo 2011 against tinubu ACN candidate atiku .. that tells you its beyond sentiments/tribalism we want the best for nigeria ... we wonnt cry if ours sons & brothers are not on juocy appointment becos with good governance we all go benefit ...
buhari is the president how develop is daura, gej nko how develop is otueke , did obj turn ota to paris .. all these suppose change our cruel mentality.

1 Like

Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by IamPatriotic(m): 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
ericsmith:

your assertion is toxic in nature & demean to what the yoruba race stands for, you shuld be quarantined.
The yorubas or we the afonjas have proven over time objectivity is our watchword , the yorubas didnt support obasanjo until 2nd term after evaluating is performance , we are wise n definitely the pace setter becos we are the bolt that joins & connect nigerians. we are beyond tribalism ,naa my broda mentalist ... iampatriotic might be yoruba but you donnt think or speak like one.
The reason why yorubas will vote for apc is beyond osibanjo is our son ... their is a yoruba adage that says "ole lo baa omo je" we donnt celebrate n worship thieves.
yorubas voted pdp Gej/sambo 2011 against tinubu ACN candidate atiku .. that tells you its beyond sentiments/tribalism we want the best for nigeria ... we wonnt cry if ours sons & brothers are not on juocy appointment becos with good governance we all go benefit ...
buhari is the president how develop is daura, gej nko how develop is otueke , did obj turn ota to paris .. all these suppose change our cruel mentality.

No amount of insult or fowl lang will make me rescind my assertion, in best democratic clime, people still vote along ethnic lines, google the voting pattern of the 2017 US Election, keep deceiving yourself about having any expectation from Politicians, no politician can perform in the present Nigeria setting, not even an Obama, that being said, please spare me the bulsh**t about Yoruba being bridge builder, we won't keep building bridges while other are constructing fences. I can't imagine the gloating of omo'Igbo if Atiku defeats Buhari, see how they're celebrating a debate that determines nothing.
Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by breakeven: 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
haconjy:
non sense
You will soon die of hate.BMC sighted.
Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:

No amount of insult or fowl lang will make me rescind my assertion, in best democratic clime, people still vote along ethnic lines, google the voting pattern of the 2017 US Election, keep deceiving yourself about having any expectation from Politicians, no politician can perform in the present Nigeria setting, not even an Obama, that being said, please spare me the bulsh**t about Yoruba being bridge builder, we won't keep building bridges while other are constructing fences. I can't imagine the gloating of omo'Igbo if Atiku defeats Buhari, see how they're celebrating a debate that determines nothing.

that some tribe behave in a certain way is not even my concern .. you keep saying "WE" bruh you are alone on this tribal charade .... weytin pesin call head pesin no suppose use am waka .... stop sayin "WE" i find its quiet downgrading ...time,history & facts as uplifted us beyond ur allusion ... let them keep beating there chest when its time we'll speak... bruh let ur mind be @ rest like stream water becos we have the final say

1 Like

Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by mechanics(m): 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
See cake o.
Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by shos: 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:
This not matter of tribalism, religion or race, this abt betterment of Nigeria, APC has fail, I'm atikulated, I'm Yoruba, we'll keep Nigeria working again come 2019

1 Like

Re: Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Am yoruba by tribe and I can categorically tel you you are one of d few people that make people call us sophisticated idiot. Just listen to yourself, what has happen to voting base on performance. D fact that osinbajo is from my tribe has it given me a good job. Am a graduate of petroleum engineering with second class upper since 2016 and yet am stil looking for job. To do business is very hard. No money in d economy. I tried doing my master abroad because of our naira strength, I can't afford to pay for the school fees even to do the TOEFL and GRE d price has skyrocketed since this administration has started. Y not let try a job creator and renonwed economist to save our economy. And about corruption is dis present government not corrupt too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) / Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate / Photos Of Ibrahim Babangida And Governor Dickson In A Closed Door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.