Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

What Are The Causes And Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis , Tratment For Bile Reflux? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Causes And Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis , Tratment For Bile Reflux? (1171 Views)

Please I Was Diagnosed With Bile Reflux! What Do That Mean / Genital Herpes: Symptoms, Causes, Risks, Complications, Diagnosis, Treatment / Rhesus Factor Incompatibility, One Of The Causes Of Miscarriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Causes And Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis , Tratment For Bile Reflux? by manipalhospital: 11:38am On Dec 19, 2018
Bile reflux is a condition in which the bile backs up into the stomach and esophagus. Bile is a digestive liquid produced in the liver. Bile reflux is accompanied by acid reflux, which is the reflux of stomach acids into the esophagus.
1. What is BILE REFLUX..?
2. Signs and Symptoms of Bile Reflux..?
3. Diagnosis and Treatment For Bile Reflux?
https://www.manipalhospitals.com/our-specialities/gastrointestinal-sciences/bile-reflux

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Sell My Sperm In Nigeria? / Here Is Why You Need To Buy The Frutvegs Gingarlic Juice. / Benefits Of Double Root Coffee To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.