Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,490 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

I Would Convert Abandoned Model Schools To Technical Schools - Isiaka (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would Convert Abandoned Model Schools To Technical Schools - Isiaka (pics) (313 Views)

INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches / Fayemi Commissions Ado-Ekiti Central Market, Model Schools & Asphalt Plant / Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Would Convert Abandoned Model Schools To Technical Schools - Isiaka (pics) by kristenafolabi: 11:58am On Dec 19, 2018
Gboyega Nasir Isiaka who is the Gubernatorial Candidate for Ogun State under the African Democratic Congress (ADC) has promised not to abandon the Model Schools built by Governor Amosun once elected as Governor in 2019. GNI as he is fondly called said this while he was on the Day break show on Rockcity Fm this morning at Abeokuta, Ogun State

In his words "We have the plan to create and promote Vocational and Technical Education. All the model schools that are yet to take off by May 29th, 2019 will be converted to Vocational and Technical Education centres. We want to resuscitate the Bursary and State scholarship board and also review the fees structure of tertiary institutions in the state" - Prince Gboyega Isiaka, Governorship Candidate of the ADC on #Citizensforum #Daybreakshow

(1) (Reply)

Senate To Discuss Former Chief Of Defence Staff’s Murder Thursday / PDP Lawmakers Are "Bad Politicking", "Unruly" Behaviour - Lai Mohammed / "Buhari's Agricultural Policy Helped In Saving Nigeria" - Durosinmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.