Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? (64238 Views)

Please Help! How Do I Restore A Bleached Skin Back To Its Original Complexion? / Meet Gigo Junior Lawson Who Bleached From Black To Yellow (Pictures) / How To Identify A Bleached Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by JoanHicks(f): 7:23am On Dec 22, 2018
Engine oil

Thank me later
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by biwodaca: 7:23am On Dec 22, 2018
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by nurex01(m): 7:23am On Dec 22, 2018
Okay
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Phantom2(m): 7:25am On Dec 22, 2018
coconut oil �
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by grandstar(m): 7:25am On Dec 22, 2018
I'm heartbroken reading this.

I'll advise you to use aloe vera or natural unprocessed honey, the type you get in herbal markets.

Alternatively go to Forever Living on Aromire Avenue Ikeja and buy aloe vera or honey there.

Alternatively ask their distributors what products work best. FLP won't sell directly to you

I'm not an expert but I know honey and aloe vera do wonders on the skin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Auxtin85(m): 7:26am On Dec 22, 2018
Set yourself ablaze or buy cream to undo it. You see black is beautiful the only skin color you can’t buy
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by CloudResident(m): 7:27am On Dec 22, 2018
Hmmm I pity you in the first place. Skin bleaching arises more out of loss of self confidence.You just gained that back.
Why didn't you show us your knuckles at least,because some people have green knuckles! grin

Anyways Shea butter with a mixture of original honey will restore your skin color.

Black is beautiful. Always remember that.
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by chris20000: 7:29am On Dec 22, 2018
Since you used CARO WHITE to bleach yourself,
Then use CARO BLACK to reverse it.

OR CHARCOAL.

GOODLUCK.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:30am On Dec 22, 2018
Mix Shea butter with funbact A and Ytacan.
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by anselm791(m): 7:30am On Dec 22, 2018
LordFriar:
Hello everyone. I made some wrong choices way back. Naive me was led into believing that the CaroWhite lotion was a non-skin bleacher; the seller assured me what I had to fear was CaroTone. But now, some 2 weeks after, my hands are lighter than my knuckles which are resilient chocolate browns.

So, someone please, what do I do to revive my dark complexion? I have tried suntanning - or more appropriately, sundarkening - & I've noticed no improvements. Is there some cosmetic solution you know of? Or non-cosmetic others?

so long as you stopped the damn creams and have been playing under the sun, give it time and let nature take its course.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by slodot2000: 7:30am On Dec 22, 2018
Why do ladies like bleaching their skin? Is that not the act of questioning God that he could have made you better? Why bleach your skin then look horrible and now wants to go back to your default skin color? Please continue and never stop and you can make bobrisky your friend. Mtschew!!
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by DjTboy(m): 7:30am On Dec 22, 2018
Wow! Beautiful Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance Release Exciting Pre-wedding Photos
The happy couple
These are the pre-wedding photos making the rounds on social media and causing quite a stir among users.
Read More
https://www.naijahot.com.ng/2018/12/wow-beautiful-lawyer-and-her-engineer.html

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by stanliwise(m): 7:32am On Dec 22, 2018
theapeman4:
when you were rubbing it did you tell us undecided

Keeping using it so that you will become like Micheal Jackson and when the time come for you to deliver a bouncing black baby boy, that's when you will realise how foolish your IQ were!
oga stop behaving like a kid. he has realized his mistakes already and asking for a way out.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 22, 2018
You mean "aka fanta, okpa coke"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by martineverest(m): 7:33am On Dec 22, 2018
joyfullyjoyous:
Mix Shea butter with funbact A and Ytacan.
please stay away from funbact A and other anti bacterial creams

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by sermming: 7:33am On Dec 22, 2018
I will advice you start using vesline.
LordFriar:
Hello everyone. I made some wrong choices way back. Naive me was led into believing that the CaroWhite lotion was a non-skin bleacher; the seller assured me what I had to fear was CaroTone. But now, some 2 weeks after, my hands are lighter than my knuckles which are resilient chocolate browns.

So, someone please, what do I do to revive my dark complexion? I have tried suntanning - or more appropriately, sundarkening - & I've noticed no improvements. Is there some cosmetic solution you know of? Or non-cosmetic others?
Nigeria will forever remain backward.

See the way people are sneering and judging instead of providing advice or keeping shut.

7 Likes

Moituruzing cream will turn you back to your normal colour, say no to bleaching.
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 22, 2018
LordFriar:

vitamin E capsule and aleovera will do it. Always use the freshly cut alovera. With time your skin will return to normal
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Lexusgs430: 7:36am On Dec 22, 2018
LordFriar:

Nothing.... Stop bleaching any further and your skin might regenerate itself, depending on how deep and bad things have gone.......
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by adisabarber(m): 7:39am On Dec 22, 2018
LordFriar:

Try coconut oil.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by gonkin(m): 7:39am On Dec 22, 2018
Dont use anything its gonna revert back to its color.
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by DrHighchief(m): 7:40am On Dec 22, 2018
Use Hypo....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by bluefilm: 7:43am On Dec 22, 2018
A very warm charcoal bath two times every day for one week might just do the trick for you.

Remember to always close your mouth while taking the bath to prevent your teeth from equally getting blackened in the process too...
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by lukmonjide12: 7:44am On Dec 22, 2018
wetin concirn me

1 Like

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Starboytwo(m): 7:45am On Dec 22, 2018
dajoaneke:
Did you ask us before you started it in the first place?
Bad man...
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by SirLakes: 7:46am On Dec 22, 2018
undecided
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by McBenedict(f): 7:50am On Dec 22, 2018
Bath wit acid
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by dival247(m): 7:50am On Dec 22, 2018
I have coconut oil 100% Naira 5000
I’ll heal in 30day and ur color will come back to normal. 08033013391 what me.
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by SuzzyBenny(f): 7:51am On Dec 22, 2018
Aunty am sure you're from Akwa Ibom grin, the Bleaching capital of Nigeria. Go and rub charcoal and stop disturbing reasonable people this morning. angry
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by DonDraper66: 7:52am On Dec 22, 2018
LordFriar:

Pls, use original Nivea cream for ladies ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Safe Method Of Changing Your Eye Colour Without Contact Lence / When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones / Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.