Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! (8930 Views)

How Can A 300L Student Don't Know The HOD Of Department. / “No Serious Student Will Eat Three Square Meals” – UNICAL VC / Serious Student Protest Ongoing (videos) - NANS Protests- Federal Roads Blocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by Alaranmuhammed: 7:38am On May 07, 2019
Please add me up 08135321804
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by ExplicitSuccess: 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
It is not enough to be pushed or motivated academically once and expect something magical to happen like fiaaaaam!

You have your eyes set on a particular goal, you do not only need a one-time orientation.
What you need is a one-on-one consistent mentoring from someone who has been in your shoes and finished excellently.
The onus is on me to ensure you hit that target.

How will this happen? I run a WhatsApp group for students who want to be the best or one of the best in their first-degree programs. I believe once you make this foundational feat, other degrees will be a piece of cake. There are important success tips and truths I will open your eyes to see and guide you on how to make the best use of them.

I am committed to seeing you succeed and be the first on the excellent student’s list. At worst, you should be part of the top 10 amidst hundreds of students. If you are not a first-degree student but you are reading this, this information will surely be beneficial to your sister, brother, daughter, son, or anyone you surely know would need this.

The fact is some people believe it’s not all about academics, but I will say to you categorically that, life may not be all about academics but a beautiful result usually determines who people perceive you to be intellectually and the capability they think you possess. There is no gainsaying the fact that you must have passed through hurdles and survived as an outstanding student.

Hence, you will be able to deal with life hurdles in reality and not break. You will be able to keep your head up even when things don’t go the way you envisaged. Well, that’s if you are ready to pay the price for success and not shortcuts.

Let me remind you also that the opportunities an excellent result can attract ranges from full scholarships and subsidized studies to others varieties of favour.

So, if this excites you, send a direct email to victoria@explicitsuccess.com and answer the following questions:

1. Why do you want to be one of the best students?
2. What is your academic level - Poor, Average, Good, Excellent?
3. What is your current C.G.P.A?
4. What academic stage are you in the university – 100, 200, 300, 400, 500 level?
5. What is your plan after achieving this feat?
6. Your Whatsapp Number.

I will send you the WhatsApp link to join the group shortly.

Other benefits you can enjoy are further personal development coaching.

You can also drop your number on this thread.
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by ExplicitSuccess: 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
Testimonies shared by students who have been part of the group since the beginning of January are below:

Because of its uniqueness, the lectures are always well articulated and the solutions the lectures provided for any difficulty are always feasible and practicable. The tips of not reading under pressure. To be sincere, I always read as a matter of compulsion but now I've come to realise that reading should be a thing that should come with pleasure, not stress. Thanks to this forum that made me realise that. I now read for 2hrs and after a break of about 30min, I will take another 2hrs instead of reading for 4hrs at a go�. Of course��! I will soon introduce my friends to this group. All of them are very serious and they won't fall your hand. They are not used to Nairaland that's why they didn't come across this progressive group. I'm new to the University system but with these lectures I've received, I believe I will start on a good note���! The lord is my strength���. Shout out to the admin of this group������������

what I like about the group is that it is an academic enhancement group on a social platform, so I'm learning while playing. I have learnt that I can read for long hours and take breaks in between. What makes the platform different is the value its adding to our intellect. I already have four friends who want to join now. Yes, I believe my results will improve because I have used one of the tips and created a success book and summarized this lecture into it,and now the 15tips are at my fingertips. God bless you for this initiative.

I think its one of a kind, someone gathering students wanting to help them pass without collecting a dime is not a usual thing. So far I've learnt that everyone has their own unique study period and you don't follow others to read just because you saw them read at that time thereby inconveniencing yourself. I know it wouldn't be easy trying to do things in a new way but I'm going to try my best.

What I like about the group is that it's goal-oriented and that it adds values specifically relevant to me. I have learnt the role of Consistency in any pursuit of success. What makes it different is that it's highly specific and focused on the main reason it's made. Yes, I would surely refer others as I have many like-minded people like me. I believe they will change as have started applying tips gotten from the lectures.

I've been MIA for some time now. Wow. I like the fact that it's an educational group where everybody is willing to learn and the tutor is dedicated to teaching us for nothing (money), something I still find very surprising. Easy tips and solutions are proffered too. The habits of successful students and the one we did about timing. I've never been on any educational platform. This is my first. Yes, I will. I have friends who are struggling to make time to read, just like me. So, I would love to help them by introducing them to this group.

The fact that the instructor makes sure we all participate to evaluate our progress and previous mistakes/weakness. Solutions are always provided to curb weakness. Focus I spend most of my time reading books not related to my academics. I was even reading a novel before I entered the post UTME hall for the exam. The teachings here has made me to know my academic priorities and to follow it first. I believe my results will be very good if I follow the lessons from here and also work on my self.

My sincere apology to you, for not participating actively and not doing the task..no genuine excuse, as no excuse for failure...I have always liked anything educational, being the fact that this is the first education coaching group I have joined. I am happy to be a beneficiary of this. This group has really changed my studying aspect and the effective managing of time. secondly, I have imbibed the eating of a well-balanced diet. i am someone who is lazy in cooking � mind me I can cook a pot of rice to eat for two days. As we all know that communication is not complete without feedback..the tasks you do give make this platform a different one.

This group has opened my eyes to my reading formula and added needed changes where necessary. I now time myself and surprisingly it works. Unlike before where my drive was really low.

You've read a few out of the testimonies of students from different Nigerian Institutions.
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by ExplicitSuccess: 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
The opportunity to add up new members will close as the year ends. If you still want to make academic exploits, make a decision as soon as possible.
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by olamoses75(m): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2019
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by ExplicitSuccess: 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
17 days to the end of the year...
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by Oreoluwa5: 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
Add me pls 08104437691

1 Like

Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by macville2: 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2019
08085634822 add pls
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by Maravel(m): 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by Dijablizzy(f): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
Pls add me 08035364778
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by paul100(m): 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by emsco91(m): 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by Genclev: 4:37am On Dec 16, 2019
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by DBounty(m): 5:43am On Dec 16, 2019
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by ExplicitSuccess: 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
14 days to the end of the year ���
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by donchyky: 11:19pm On Dec 17, 2019
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by schoolgossip: 1:06am On Dec 18, 2019
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by GbadeTehmy(m): 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by blessedchild234(m): 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
07052108757 pls sir add me to the glorious group.
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by Abatemtem(m): 9:34am On Dec 20, 2019
Add me pls 08131091136
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by Emmykruz(m): 9:56am On Dec 20, 2019
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by yerobiukini(m): 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by sabbiboi: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by TheGenius001: 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 21, 2019
ExplicitSuccess:
It is not enough to be pushed or motivated academically once and expect something magical to happen like fiaaaaam!

You have your eyes set on a particular goal, you do not only need a one-time orientation.
What you need is a one-on-one consistent mentoring from someone who has been in your shoes and finished excellently.

How will this happen? I run a WhatsApp group for students who want to be the best or one of the best in their first-degree programs. I believe once you make this foundational feat, other degrees will be a piece of cake. There are important success tips and truths I will open your eyes to see and guide you on how to make the best use of them.

I am committed to seeing you succeed and be the first on the excellent student’s list. At worst, you should be part of the top 10 amidst hundreds of students. If you are not a first-degree student but you are reading this, this information will surely be beneficial to your sister, brother, daughter, son, or anyone you surely know would need this.

The fact is some people believe it’s not all about academics, but I will say to you categorically that, life may not be all about academics but a beautiful result usually determines who people perceive you to be intellectually and the capability they think you possess. There is no gainsaying the fact that you must have passed through hurdles and survived as an outstanding student.

Hence, you will be able to deal with life hurdles in reality and not break. You will be able to keep your head up even when things don’t go the way you envisaged. Well, that’s if you are ready to pay the price for success and not shortcuts.

Let me remind you also that the opportunities an excellent result can attract ranges from full scholarships and subsidized studies to others varieties of favour.

So, if this excites you, send a direct email to victoria@explicitsuccess.com and answer the following questions:

4. What academic stage are you in the university – 100, 200, 300, 400, 500 level?
5. What is your plan after achieving this feat? cool

Other benefits you can enjoy are further personal development coaching and subsequent training.
What about MSc. Student, is it really easy to finish with a distinction while working?
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by mccben4(m): 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
author=ExplicitSuccess post=74014967]It is not enough to be pushed or motivated academically once and expect something magical to happen like fiaaaaam!

5. What is your plan after achieving this feat?
6. Your Whatsapp Number?

Other benefits you can enjoy are further personal development coaching and subsequent training.[/quote] 08137138997
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
Check your mail. ExplicitSuccess
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by lekzy116(m): 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by mccben4(m): 4:29pm On Dec 25, 2019
ExplicitSuccess:
Testimonies shared by students who have been part of the group since the beginning of January are below:

Because of its uniqueness, the lectures are always well articulated and the solutions the lectures provided for any difficulty are always feasible and practicable. The tips of not reading under pressure. To be sincere, I always read as a matter of compulsion but now I've come to realise that reading should be a thing that should come with pleasure, not stress. Thanks to this forum that made me realise that. I now read for 2hrs and after a break of about 30min, I will take another 2hrs instead of reading for 4hrs at a go�. Of course��! I will soon introduce my friends to this group. All of them are very serious and they won't fall your hand. They are not used to Nairaland that's why they didn't come across this progressive group. I'm new to the University system but with these lectures I've received, I believe I will start on a good note���! The lord is my strength���. Shout out to the admin of this group������������

what I like about the group is that it is an academic enhancement group on a social platform, so I'm learning while playing. I have learnt that I can read for long hours and take breaks in between. What makes the platform different is the value its adding to our intellect. I already have four friends who want to join now. Yes, I believe my results will improve because I have used one of the tips and created a success book and summarized this lecture into it,and now the 15tips are at my fingertips. God bless you for this initiative.

I think its one of a kind, someone gathering students wanting to help them pass without collecting a dime is not a usual thing. So far I've learnt that everyone has their own unique study period and you don't follow others to read just because you saw them read at that time thereby inconveniencing yourself. I know it wouldn't be easy trying to do things in a new way but I'm going to try my best.

What I like about the group is that it's goal-oriented and that it adds values specifically relevant to me. I have learnt the role of Consistency in any pursuit of success. What makes it different is that it's highly specific and focused on the main reason it's made. Yes, I would surely refer others as I have many like-minded people like me. I believe they will change as have started applying tips gotten from the lectures.

I've been MIA for some time now. Wow. I like the fact that it's an educational group where everybody is willing to learn and the tutor is dedicated to teaching us for nothing (money), something I still find very surprising. Easy tips and solutions are proffered too. The habits of successful students and the one we did about timing. I've never been on any educational platform. This is my first. Yes, I will. I have friends who are struggling to make time to read, just like me. So, I would love to help them by introducing them to this group.

The fact that the instructor makes sure we all participate to evaluate our progress and previous mistakes/weakness. Solutions are always provided to curb weakness. Focus I spend most of my time reading books not related to my academics. I was even reading a novel before I entered the post UTME hall for the exam. The teachings here has made me to know my academic priorities and to follow it first. I believe my results will be very good if I follow the lessons from here and also work on my self.

My sincere apology to you, for not participating actively and not doing the task..no genuine excuse, as no excuse for failure...I have always liked anything educational, being the fact that this is the first education coaching group I have joined. I am happy to be a beneficiary of this. This group has really changed my studying aspect and the effective managing of time. secondly, I have imbibed the eating of a well-balanced diet. i am someone who is lazy in cooking � mind me I can cook a pot of rice to eat for two days. As we all know that communication is not complete without feedback..the tasks you do give make this platform a different one.

This group has opened my eyes to my reading formula and added needed changes where necessary. I now time myself and surprisingly it works. Unlike before where my drive was really low.

You've read a few out of the testimonies of students from different Nigerian Institutions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Universities That Do Not Accept 2 Sittings In O’level For Medicine And Law / Federal University Oye Ekiti Graduates Decry Delay In Issuance Of Transcripts / What Did/do You Hate About School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.